Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Baku GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Feel your pain man, seb in china and baku robbed due to garbage in the back of the track, charlie finger happy to push vsc and sc to help spice the race
    Tell us how to clear debris all over the track without SC? I would love to hear it.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I have a feeling Ferrari's edge over the Mercs will be gone in Spain. We need to make hay while the sun shined, we lost two ears that should have been wins because of bad luck. China and today were not the team's fault.
    Disagree. Last year merc brought a big update to Spain and Ferrari remained close. This year Ferrari is clear of Mercedes, and will obviously bring updates of their own. I think it will be business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    They both serve different purpose.
    VSC slows all the car down, but it doesn't bunch them up.
    SC is used when you need to bunch up all the cars.

I believe if marshals need to be on the race track itself, then SC is needed, to bunch the car up and allow a window for the marshals to go on track.
    Indeed, easy enough to understand I would have thought.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post
    Perez has been summoned to the stewards for alleged illegal DRS usage. From Andrew Benson.
    5 second penalty please

i think the worrying part is we've had 3 poles but only converted 1.
    but how many races has Lewis gone without a DNF?

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Tell us how to clear debris all over the track without SC? I would love to hear it.....
    but didnt rb take themselves off the track i remember seeing the cars by the offsection in turn 1
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    i think the worrying part is we've had 3 poles but only converted 1.
    but how many races has Lewis gone without a DNF?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

but didnt rb take themselves off the track i remember seeing the cars by the offsection in turn 1
    Seriously do you even watch the races? So again how do you clear the track of debris without SC?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    5 second penalty please
    they will get away with it, they will blame that manual drs issue they had, we need that penalty for seb to move up so bad, can't let rat run away with the title

Indeed, easy enough to understand I would have thought.
    And needed if they want to take cars thru pit lane
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

This is the second race they bring a lot of US tyres and never race on them. I can't understand why as the soft tyres is undriveable and Kimi said so. There would have been a totallt different result had they pitted Seb for US tyres a few laps later (but obviously after the SC as that would remove Bottas' advantage). He could have gone longer on the SS tyre.

Also the WCC will be decided by the number of DNF's or not scoring points for Ferrari and Mercedes. Kimi had a DNF in Bahrain and Bottas didn't score points today. So 1-1. And again. Kimi has three podiums, that's why Ferrari is leading. We all know Seb's quality so his two wins were easier to predict.

You can also said that if Seb didnt try to pass Bottas he might be hitting the debri and ending the race, but we will never know. Because that piece of the car was on the main straight, if Seb was leading he would be surely a victim and not Bottas.

Seriously!? They collided on the pit straight, there was debris everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both cars raced on US tyres though?
    Forza Ferrari

Uhh...DR basicly climbed on top of Max's rear. Debris everywhere. SC was minimum requirement there.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    This is the second race they bring a lot of US tyres and never race on them. I can't understand why as the soft tyres is undriveable and Kimi said so. There would have been a totallt different result had they pitted Seb for US tyres a few laps later (but obviously after the SC as that would remove Bottas' advantage). He could have gone longer on the SS tyre.

Also the WCC will be decided by the number of DNF's or not scoring points for Ferrari and Mercedes. Kimi had a DNF in Bahrain and Bottas didn't score points today. So 1-1. And again. Kimi has three podiums, that's why Ferrari is leading. We all know Seb's quality so his two wins were easier to predict.
    I think these choices were in before first race.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I have a feeling Ferrari's edge over the Mercs will be gone in Spain. We need to make hay while the sun shined, we lost two ears that should have been wins because of bad luck. China and today were not the team's fault.
    I Also think it won't last and we lost a lot, however, a championchip isn't won in the first 4 races..
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Both cars raced on US tyres though?
    Yes, but not as a normal strategy after about 2/3 of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post
    Am I the only who think Seb had to go for it. DRS was disabled. No way he would have caught Bottas otherwise.
    Agree, also if he didn't do that Lewis would have got him I guess.. It was his best chance and it didn't work out.. He could have won, got 4th instead
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

Man, the luck is unreal. We should have won all 4 races so far... pathetic luck

Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post
    Uhh...DR basicly climbed on top of Max's rear. Debris everywhere. SC was minimum requirement there.
    should'v red flagged then

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    You can also said that if Seb didnt try to pass Bottas he might be hitting the debri and ending the race, but we will never know. Because that piece of the car was on the main straight, if Seb was leading he would be surely a victim and not Bottas.
    yeah good point.

Should have been VSC for RBR, just neutralize the race.. Cars were way off the track.. GRO is something else

should'v red flagged then
    First you wanted it to be a VSC situation and Charlie "doesn't allow racing". Now you want red flag from that incident?

Do you just pick up a situation and whine about the decision no matter what it is?

Geez guys, we're heading into the meat of the season with a performance edge & everybody is worried!!!! Take a valium if you are that nervous.
    Enjoy the competition, embrace the challenge, it makes victories that much sweeter
    Forza Ferrari !

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    I Also think it won't last and we lost a lot, however, a championchip isn't won in the first 4 races..
    If we can not sustain the fight till the end, then thoes 4 wins would mean nothing

I protest and tweet to FIA. #wewantmaldonadoback...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    Should have been VSC for RBR, just neutralize the race.. Cars were way off the track.. GRO is something else
    Yeah i remember them being far away from the track, gro was only an issue cause they decided to bring the merc brand SC out for Crashstappen

Don't think they're going down pit lane without a SC.
    Forza Ferrari !

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    If we can not sustain the fight till the end, then thoes 4 wins would mean nothing
    we can't win the races where we have advantage and pole imagine whats going to happen when mercs get upgrades in spain, lets hope luck will be on our side after this , so far LUCK > PACE