Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spanish GP: Free Practice and Qualifying sessions

FerrariSteve Guest
    I believe the stats are that in all the runnings of the Spanish GP here, the race has only been won, three times outside the front row. :(

We are not winning the race tomorrow. Period. But we can still put up a fight.

I wonder where Grieg is...he was the one saying the tire change wouldn't make a difference. Wonder if he still feels the same? F1 = Joke...sick of this Mercedes-Hamilton farce. It's becoming increasingly hard to watch this sport and support Ferrari. No matter what they do to get ahead, the FIA, Liberty, and now Pirelli make sure that we stay behind Merc. So gutted and sad for our boys and for our team who have worked so hard.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Comeon guys. I still think we are setup well for the race. If we are almost as fast on the soft tyre as merc is on the super softs, the race is ours to be had.
    There is too much panic on here. Max is behind us, so its ok. just as long as he stays behind.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    I believe the stats are that in all the runnings of the Spanish GP here, the race has only been won, three times outside the front row. :(
    This year, no stats are working. It’s charlie whiting & FIA stats are working.
    It’s their wish when to bring SC & VSC.

~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Comeon guys. I still think we are setup well for the race. If we are almost as fast on the soft tyre as merc is on the super softs, the race is ours to be had.
    There is too much panic on here. Max is behind us, so its ok. just as long as he stays behind.
    It's not panic, I love our team and always will. You can't win when the owners are on the other teams side.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    so tomorrow will be the the FOURTH time with one of the Ferrari drivers....have a ounce of optimism mate....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    We are not winning the race tomorrow. Period. But we can still put up a fight.
    how do u know mate, you have a special Crystal Ball??? if so send me the winning 6/49 #'s for tonight's DRAW
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I wonder where Grieg is...he was the one saying the tire change wouldn't make a difference. Wonder if he still feels the same? F1 = Joke...sick of this Mercedes-Hamilton farce. It's becoming increasingly hard to watch this sport and support Ferrari. No matter what they do to get ahead, the FIA, Liberty, and now Pirelli make sure that we stay behind Merc. So gutted and sad for our boys and for our team who have worked so hard.
    he's prolly hiding in a closet somewhere 'cause he knows he's gonna get bashed on.....LOL

i feel your pain mate......i feel it just as much as you and every other Ferrari fan out there

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    he's prolly hiding in a closet somewhere 'cause he knows he's gonna get bashed on.....LOL
    No, but he may say that it was not the tires, we have been out-developed, track specific and that Hamilton is the best driver in the world.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    If we are almost as fast on the soft tyre as merc is on the super softs, the race is ours to be had.

No, but he may say that it was not the tires, we have been out-developed, track specific and that Hamilton is the best driver in the world.
    LOL.......please.....we all know it was all about the car he had in order to win those 3 WDC's with Merc.....90% car and 10% driver......

heck, even Stoller would have gave the other teammate in the other Merc a run for his money.....LOL

He’s Ferrari supporter too, plz have some concern. Everyone are entitled to their opinions. But at some point it should not cross the limit. Don’t blindly bash anyone or target one.
    Ultimately we are here to support ferrari, if they win that week would be pretty awesome. If they don’t, there is a hope of next race.

Don’t get me wrong, my statement is on +ve note

just realised max is directly behind seb! Oi. Glad people are talking about the cheating tyres used by mercedes today in social media as well, by some miracle maybe they will change it back to standard spec in those other races that mercs think they'v won already especially that stupid lauda
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    just realised max is directly behind seb! Oi. Glad people are talking about the cheating tyres used by mercedes today in social media as well, by some miracle maybe they will change it back to standard spec in those other races that mercs think they'v won already especially that stupid lauda
    i know, don't get me started on Lauda.....i mean i respect him for what he's achieved as an F1 driver and driving for Ferrari an all.....but i juat can't stand him and Toto for their stupid comments.....bunch of F**&&&%& cheats that's what they are

It’s only for 3 races. So Ferrari need some work to do going ahead into next 2 races. They need to figure this out

The Pirelli tyre compounds available per driver for the SpanishGP - Scuderia Ferrari and Ricciardo have no new sets of softs. Mercedes NO new sets of Supersofts.... Interesting strategies ahead.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdBD5giXUAE077S.jpg

LOL.......please.....we all know it was all about the car he had in order to win those 3 WDC's with Merc.....90% car and 10% driver......

heck, even Stoller would have gave the other teammate in the other Merc a run for his money.....LOL
    +1

Ricci said it's more 70% car and 30% driver but what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The Pirelli tyre compounds available per driver for the SpanishGP - Scuderia Ferrari and Ricciardo have no new sets of softs. Mercedes NO new sets of Supersofts.... Interesting strategies ahead.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdBD5giXUAE077S.jpg
    I think it’s straightfwd S-M one stop race. Tyre deg is not high. Track position is key.
    A SC would extend that one stop probability more that’s it. So it’s about who’s gonna pit first or make tyres last longer in first is key. Undercut or overcut.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I think it’s straightfwd S-M one stop race. Tyre deg is not high. Track position is key.
    A SC would extend that one stop probability more that’s it. So it’s about who’s gonna pit first or make tyres last longer in first is key. Undercut or overcut.
    I agree. A VSC/SC throws all strat's out the window as most take advantage of the free tyre change.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I agree. A VSC/SC throws all strat's out the window as most take advantage of the free tyre change.
    My concern is Ferrari didn’t use mediums on long runs. Only bottas did long runs on medium.
    Interesting thing vet & max are fastest on S tyres.

Vettel's lap time is much closer to Lewis than the difference between SS and S tires.

This gives me hope that we may actually have better pace than the Mercs, and we can challenge them on track.

i know, don't get me started on Lauda.....i mean i respect him for what he's achieved as an F1 driver and driving for Ferrari an all.....but i juat can't stand him and Toto for their stupid comments.....bunch of F**&&&%& cheats that's what they are
    110% i agree completely

_
    Looks like it could be a very wet race tomorrow anyone have those weather forecasts stuff?
    Wet race with Max behind ...yikes
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I see Bottas jumping Lewis at the start and then probably holding his team-mate until the first pit stop. All 4 cars are very close to each other, Vettel then goes into pits first and try to undercut the Mercedes drivers and it works, as he jumps both of Mercedes drivers. Kimi is staying out and his race-pace on softs is staying very good as he is waiting for a safety car, which comes at lap 30, as he went into pits. He jumps his team-mate and Mercedes drivers, and the race is finished with a Kimi win and Seb in second place with Hamilton in third. Would love a dream scenario, but this time I wont be to optimistic in reality.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 12th May 2018 at 20:10.

110% i agree completely
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdBDs_TXUAAcbW1.jpg

_
    Looks like it could be a very wet race tomorrow anyone have those weather forecasts stuff?
    Wet race with Max behind ...yikes
    looking at this mate, it looks sunny and dry.....unless something will change overnight and into tomorrow

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/es...unya/barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Vettel's lap time is much closer to Lewis than the difference between SS and S tires.

This gives me hope that we may actually have better pace than the Mercs, and we can challenge them on track.
    Does it really matter? FIA, Liberty and Pirelli want Mercedes on top, and RB second...Ferrari will continually get challenged on innovations, aero, oil, tires etc. This season, as was the last 4 are a joke, complete joke. Mercedes was promised championships to come back in the sport plain and simple. I've said it 1 million times before, Hamilton is a manufactured champion. He was given 3 titles, and has broken countless records only because he's has had only one other person to fight against. Sickening.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Does it really matter? FIA, Liberty and Pirelli want Mercedes on top, and RB second...Ferrari will continually get challenged on innovations, aero, oil, tires etc. This season, as was the last 4 are a joke, complete joke. Mercedes was promised championships to come back in the sport plain and simple. I've said it 1 million times before, Hamilton is a manufactured champion. He was given 3 titles, and has broken countless records only because he's has had only one other person to fight against. Sickening.
    Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Embarrassing.
    Well this time I wont said anything, dont know really. But like I said some days ago I feel some races are scripted. This is no longer racing but a show just like WWE in USA. We cant do anything about it, I will still enjoy the races and it will be what it will be.