Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 500

Thread: 2018 Spanish GP: Free Practice and Qualifying sessions

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    692
    I believe the stats are that in all the runnings of the Spanish GP here, the race has only been won, three times outside the front row. :(
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    134
    We are not winning the race tomorrow. Period. But we can still put up a fight.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    892
    I wonder where Grieg is...he was the one saying the tire change wouldn't make a difference. Wonder if he still feels the same? F1 = Joke...sick of this Mercedes-Hamilton farce. It's becoming increasingly hard to watch this sport and support Ferrari. No matter what they do to get ahead, the FIA, Liberty, and now Pirelli make sure that we stay behind Merc. So gutted and sad for our boys and for our team who have worked so hard.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,436
    Comeon guys. I still think we are setup well for the race. If we are almost as fast on the soft tyre as merc is on the super softs, the race is ours to be had.
    There is too much panic on here. Max is behind us, so its ok. just as long as he stays behind.
    Silently, like a shadow

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    I believe the stats are that in all the runnings of the Spanish GP here, the race has only been won, three times outside the front row. :(
    This year, no stats are working. It’s charlie whiting & FIA stats are working.
    It’s their wish when to bring SC & VSC.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    892
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  7. #427
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Comeon guys. I still think we are setup well for the race. If we are almost as fast on the soft tyre as merc is on the super softs, the race is ours to be had.
    There is too much panic on here. Max is behind us, so its ok. just as long as he stays behind.
    It's not panic, I love our team and always will. You can't win when the owners are on the other teams side.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  8. #428
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    I believe the stats are that in all the runnings of the Spanish GP here, the race has only been won, three times outside the front row. :(
    so tomorrow will be the the FOURTH time with one of the Ferrari drivers....have a ounce of optimism mate....
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  9. #429
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    We are not winning the race tomorrow. Period. But we can still put up a fight.
    how do u know mate, you have a special Crystal Ball??? if so send me the winning 6/49 #'s for tonight's DRAW
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  10. #430
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I wonder where Grieg is...he was the one saying the tire change wouldn't make a difference. Wonder if he still feels the same? F1 = Joke...sick of this Mercedes-Hamilton farce. It's becoming increasingly hard to watch this sport and support Ferrari. No matter what they do to get ahead, the FIA, Liberty, and now Pirelli make sure that we stay behind Merc. So gutted and sad for our boys and for our team who have worked so hard.
    he's prolly hiding in a closet somewhere 'cause he knows he's gonna get bashed on.....LOL
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  11. #431
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I wonder where Grieg is...he was the one saying the tire change wouldn't make a difference. Wonder if he still feels the same? F1 = Joke...sick of this Mercedes-Hamilton farce. It's becoming increasingly hard to watch this sport and support Ferrari. No matter what they do to get ahead, the FIA, Liberty, and now Pirelli make sure that we stay behind Merc. So gutted and sad for our boys and for our team who have worked so hard.
    i feel your pain mate......i feel it just as much as you and every other Ferrari fan out there
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  12. #432
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    he's prolly hiding in a closet somewhere 'cause he knows he's gonna get bashed on.....LOL
    No, but he may say that it was not the tires, we have been out-developed, track specific and that Hamilton is the best driver in the world.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    If we are almost as fast on the soft tyre as merc is on the super softs, the race is ours to be had.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    No, but he may say that it was not the tires, we have been out-developed, track specific and that Hamilton is the best driver in the world.
    LOL.......please.....we all know it was all about the car he had in order to win those 3 WDC's with Merc.....90% car and 10% driver......

    heck, even Stoller would have gave the other teammate in the other Merc a run for his money.....LOL
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  15. #435
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    he's prolly hiding in a closet somewhere 'cause he knows he's gonna get bashed on.....LOL
    He’s Ferrari supporter too, plz have some concern. Everyone are entitled to their opinions. But at some point it should not cross the limit. Don’t blindly bash anyone or target one.
    Ultimately we are here to support ferrari, if they win that week would be pretty awesome. If they don’t, there is a hope of next race.

    Don’t get me wrong, my statement is on +ve note

  16. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    5,486
    just realised max is directly behind seb! Oi. Glad people are talking about the cheating tyres used by mercedes today in social media as well, by some miracle maybe they will change it back to standard spec in those other races that mercs think they'v won already especially that stupid lauda
    Singapore 2017 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, Addressing the problems and finding innovative solutions does!
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  17. #437
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    just realised max is directly behind seb! Oi. Glad people are talking about the cheating tyres used by mercedes today in social media as well, by some miracle maybe they will change it back to standard spec in those other races that mercs think they'v won already especially that stupid lauda
    i know, don't get me started on Lauda.....i mean i respect him for what he's achieved as an F1 driver and driving for Ferrari an all.....but i juat can't stand him and Toto for their stupid comments.....bunch of F**&&&%& cheats that's what they are
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  18. #438
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    just realised max is directly behind seb! Oi. Glad people are talking about the cheating tyres used by mercedes today in social media as well, by some miracle maybe they will change it back to standard spec in those other races that mercs think they'v won already especially that stupid lauda
    It’s only for 3 races. So Ferrari need some work to do going ahead into next 2 races. They need to figure this out

  19. #439
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,004
    The Pirelli tyre compounds available per driver for the SpanishGP - Scuderia Ferrari and Ricciardo have no new sets of softs. Mercedes NO new sets of Supersofts.... Interesting strategies ahead.


    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdBD5giXUAE077S.jpg

  20. #440
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,004
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    LOL.......please.....we all know it was all about the car he had in order to win those 3 WDC's with Merc.....90% car and 10% driver......

    heck, even Stoller would have gave the other teammate in the other Merc a run for his money.....LOL
    +1


    Ricci said it's more 70% car and 30% driver but what do I know.

  21. #441
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The Pirelli tyre compounds available per driver for the SpanishGP - Scuderia Ferrari and Ricciardo have no new sets of softs. Mercedes NO new sets of Supersofts.... Interesting strategies ahead.


    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdBD5giXUAE077S.jpg
    I think it’s straightfwd S-M one stop race. Tyre deg is not high. Track position is key.
    A SC would extend that one stop probability more that’s it. So it’s about who’s gonna pit first or make tyres last longer in first is key. Undercut or overcut.

  22. #442
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,004
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I think it’s straightfwd S-M one stop race. Tyre deg is not high. Track position is key.
    A SC would extend that one stop probability more that’s it. So it’s about who’s gonna pit first or make tyres last longer in first is key. Undercut or overcut.
    I agree. A VSC/SC throws all strat's out the window as most take advantage of the free tyre change.

  23. #443
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I agree. A VSC/SC throws all strat's out the window as most take advantage of the free tyre change.
    My concern is Ferrari didn’t use mediums on long runs. Only bottas did long runs on medium.
    Interesting thing vet & max are fastest on S tyres.

  24. #444
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,380
    Vettel's lap time is much closer to Lewis than the difference between SS and S tires.

    This gives me hope that we may actually have better pace than the Mercs, and we can challenge them on track.

  25. #445
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i know, don't get me started on Lauda.....i mean i respect him for what he's achieved as an F1 driver and driving for Ferrari an all.....but i juat can't stand him and Toto for their stupid comments.....bunch of F**&&&%& cheats that's what they are
    110% i agree completely




    _
    Looks like it could be a very wet race tomorrow anyone have those weather forecasts stuff?
    Wet race with Max behind ...yikes
    Singapore 2017 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, Addressing the problems and finding innovative solutions does!
    Forza Ferrari 2018

  26. #446
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    334
    I see Bottas jumping Lewis at the start and then probably holding his team-mate until the first pit stop. All 4 cars are very close to each other, Vettel then goes into pits first and try to undercut the Mercedes drivers and it works, as he jumps both of Mercedes drivers. Kimi is staying out and his race-pace on softs is staying very good as he is waiting for a safety car, which comes at lap 30, as he went into pits. He jumps his team-mate and Mercedes drivers, and the race is finished with a Kimi win and Seb in second place with Hamilton in third. Would love a dream scenario, but this time I wont be to optimistic in reality.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 12th May 2018 at 21:10.

  27. #447
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    110% i agree completely
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdBDs_TXUAAcbW1.jpg



    _
    Looks like it could be a very wet race tomorrow anyone have those weather forecasts stuff?
    Wet race with Max behind ...yikes
    looking at this mate, it looks sunny and dry.....unless something will change overnight and into tomorrow

    https://www.theweathernetwork.com/es...unya/barcelona
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  28. #448
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Vettel's lap time is much closer to Lewis than the difference between SS and S tires.

    This gives me hope that we may actually have better pace than the Mercs, and we can challenge them on track.
    Does it really matter? FIA, Liberty and Pirelli want Mercedes on top, and RB second...Ferrari will continually get challenged on innovations, aero, oil, tires etc. This season, as was the last 4 are a joke, complete joke. Mercedes was promised championships to come back in the sport plain and simple. I've said it 1 million times before, Hamilton is a manufactured champion. He was given 3 titles, and has broken countless records only because he's has had only one other person to fight against. Sickening.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  29. #449
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Does it really matter? FIA, Liberty and Pirelli want Mercedes on top, and RB second...Ferrari will continually get challenged on innovations, aero, oil, tires etc. This season, as was the last 4 are a joke, complete joke. Mercedes was promised championships to come back in the sport plain and simple. I've said it 1 million times before, Hamilton is a manufactured champion. He was given 3 titles, and has broken countless records only because he's has had only one other person to fight against. Sickening.
    Embarrassing.

  30. #450
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Embarrassing.
    Well this time I wont said anything, dont know really. But like I said some days ago I feel some races are scripted. This is no longer racing but a show just like WWE in USA. We cant do anything about it, I will still enjoy the races and it will be what it will be.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •