Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617

Thread: 2018 Spanish GP: Free Practice and Qualifying sessions

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    No it was not on 2 counts. First count: It was Barcelona testing and NOT winter testing. During winter testing, it was cold, so cold that it snowed at times. Most teams did'nt even test on a couple of days except for Mclaren who only did 10 laps on one day. Temps on the track were not indicative of ideal conditions.

Count two: During Barcelona testing, where temps we more in ideal, Merc's were the only one's blistering and banding their tyres. No one else had this issue.

I have dozens of pics during winter testing if you would like for me to post.....YES!!!!, all two weeks were freaking cold. I have a couple of pics during Barcelona testing of ONLY the merc's overheating their tyres.
    Yeah even I too saw that blistering on Merc cars softs more than mediums. I too have that pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof_F40 View Post
    If it is wet, I think it won't favor us..
    I don’t think it’s wet race ...!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yeah even I too saw that blistering on Merc cars softs more than mediums. I too have that pics.

remember this yesterday about Horner's statement to Charlie about Max "weaving" of the bollard???? New rule now

New rule on corner-cutting at turn one after Verstappen avoids penalty

https://www.racefans.net/2018/05/13/...voids-penalty/

Just watching the F2 race, the driver who stared 3rd took the lead drom the start into turn 1. Track is damp and pole has a slippery start finish line in front of them.

Ferrari needs to grow some nuts and hit the fia head on including the midget jean and start asking the hard questions all this anti ferrari innovation being torn down by cut and paste teams ferrari perfect the others copy and when they cant copy or do not have it guess what in goes an emergency call the fia and the midget they know ferrari would smash mercedes etc this year so they had to intervene .

Is it raining? Can someone provide a sure answer?

remember this yesterday about Horner's statement to Charlie about Max "weaving" of the bollard???? New rule now

New rule on corner-cutting at turn one after Verstappen avoids penalty

https://www.racefans.net/2018/05/13/...voids-penalty/
    Hmmm.... let’s c who will cut the corner in the race & avoid penalty

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Is it raining? Can someone provide a sure answer?
    No the F2 race was dry

Lauda shaking hands with Pirelli:

https://streamable.com/c6a1s

Well not wierd that only Mercedes got the tyres working and the rest not.
    Stupid Fia and thier Taxi favours...

Nothing happend with their engines, secret tyre tests, friq suspension, oil burning, etc...

When Ferrari started burning oil then they intervene lol.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Ferrari's revised suspension (upper bracket and wishbone) and rear brake ducts

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdEmfEyXUAAxb4F.jpg

RUMOURS in the paddock is that if Brendon Hartley does not improve by Spa, he will be replace by either Wehrlein or Latifi.

and

The FIA have confirmed a 5 PLACE GRID PENALTY for Brendon Hartley and NEW POWER UNIT components - NEW ICE, TURBO, MGU-H (used 2 and now third), MGU-K, Energy Store an Control Electronics. [HARTLEY is on the verge of a power unit penalty]

So the excess tread on the tyre was causing overheating for Mercedes?

But how does removing tread make the tyre "harder"? And wouldn't it wear out quicker?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    So the excess tread on the tyre was causing overheating for Mercedes?

But how does removing tread make the tyre "harder"? And wouldn't it wear out quicker?
    traps more heat...plus heating ventilation from the brakes while braking....causes overheating on tyres ONLY FOR MERCEDES!!!!

RUMOURS in the paddock is that if Brendon Hartley does not improve by Spa, he will be replace by either Wehrlein or Latifi.

and

The FIA have confirmed a 5 PLACE GRID PENALTY for Brendon Hartley and NEW POWER UNIT components - NEW ICE, TURBO, MGU-H (used 2 and now third), MGU-K, Energy Store an Control Electronics. [HARTLEY is on the verge of a power unit penalty]
    WEC champion can't adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari needs to grow some nuts and hit the fia head on including the midget jean and start asking the hard questions all this anti ferrari innovation being torn down by cut and paste teams ferrari perfect the others copy and when they cant copy or do not have it guess what in goes an emergency call the fia and the midget they know ferrari would smash mercedes etc this year so they had to intervene .
    You mean, the teams are doing what Ferrari do and what all the other teams have done in the past. etc.

dark clouds

why not we the Ferrari fans try to boycott F1 and FIA by not watching our tv (to lessen the TV audience) and not commenting in this forum, I hope SM will withdraw from f1 after the contract ends... rules are rules no changing of rules after 4 races, its unfair for the teams who's r&d devoted to the rules and then can't catch up for sudden changing of rules.

Merc has the advantage of Todt being a midget. He fits right in their pocket.