Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spanish GP: Free Practice and Qualifying sessions

Damn i should've taken that bet with someone on here. mercs dominated 1 - 2 ...back to the usual

seems that oil burning rule hurt ferrari most again
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

i guess after a glorious Q2, the Mercs outmarted us adn were teh ones that were trully sandbagging and with the help form the MIA with the tires SAGA they finally got POLE.......BOOOOOOOOOO
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Tyres the deciding factor, colder race-track and suddenly we can't get SS working. But being only 0.132s off not bad.

wow.. so weird..

row 2 feels pretty good about now!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

We will regret big time for not scoring those two wins in China and Baku....

I want to hit brundle in the head. Ohh the bias of sky

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Damn i should've taken that bet with someone on here. mercs dominated 1 - 2 ...back to the usual

Oh get lost seriously. Literally the most ridiculous poster on this forum. I'm done. Seb was 0.12 seconds behind hamilton despite being on the soft compound, the pace is there for whatever reason the supersofts went out of the operating window.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Again what was the reason for changing tires for this race?
    mate, to help the MERCS......period
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Cheaters..........Merc are cheaters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember - You just have the feeling that some years you have done a good job and others when you feel there was something missing or something you wanted to change or want to improve for next year

Too bad SS didn't work for us.

But tomorrow all the front runners will be on the same S tires, which we were faster on.
    We can still win this

Nothing to do with oil burning the Mercs were the only ones who got the supers to work

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    Oh get lost seriously. Literally the most ridiculous poster on this forum. I'm done. Seb was 0.12 seconds behind hamilton despite being on the soft compound, the pace is there for whatever reason the supersofts went out of the operating window.

Interesting, we seemed have good operating window everywhere while Mercedes struggled and there it's the Mercedes who was comfortable on SS, while we struggled.

new tyres seem to work well for merc, glad they were changed for SAFETY tho...
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by Michal2_F1 View Post
    Tyres the deciding factor, colder race-track and suddenly we can't get SS working. But being only 0.132s off not bad.
    Agree, Ferrari is fastest

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    I want to hit brundle in the head. Ohh the bias of sky
    +1

yup

go yourself

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yup

+1.....and it was not the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Nothing to do with oil burning the Mercs were the only ones who got the supers to work
    with the help from the MIA of course ever since they changed them.....up until now they were no where at getting the SS to work

All 2017 we heard Mercedes is a diva and there were problems in Bahrain, China and Baku, while Ferrari enjoyed good operating window. There is suddenly reversed. I don't know if it helped Mercedes, it was much colder than yesterday when it was Mercedes turn to struggle with SS. Might be a coincidence.

Im starting to think that you are trolling all the time. Pirelli brings merc tailored tires, and you conclude that the reason of our performance compared with the rest is bs oil burning

So everything is as predicted so far, Merc is a little bit too quick here in qualifying and Ferrari is quicker than RBR. It's strange no one can get the SS tyre to work, especially since it's more cold than usual. 100% Merc will go for one-stoppers with S-M. It seems we haven't got much choice but doing the same, again, and Merc will be even better on the medium tyre compared to everyone else. I wonder if a gamble in Q2 on mediums could shake things up and then go for M-S in the race. Guess no one thought about that possibility of going longer in the first stint compared to grip and probable track position after the start.

Both a 3-4 and a 2-4 in the race will lose Ferrari the WCC lead. We'll keep it with a 2-3.

Remember this season Pole sitter didn’t win races except Bahrain.
    But for me this is ridiculous change by FIA & Pirelli. Someone should protest this.
    All of sudden mercs finding big advantage of that SS

Time for a DNF for Lewis. Haven't had one in ages.

Seb needs to get passed Bottas off the line if he wants to challenge Lewis for the win

Anybody see that interview with Lauda?

It's astonishing to see that teams throw millions and millions on design and development of the car .. finally at critical moments tires and track conditions make all the difference .. something in F1 that you can never get over ... at least we locked out the second row ... live to fight another day ...let's hang on ...

Pirelli Mercedes team back on top, still a bit close so expect more tyre safety changes. I think by safety its from Paul Hembreys perspective as if Merc cannot work the tyres Toto Wolf will beat him up. Poetic justice would be a huge tyre issue resulting in both Mercs having a huge crash with eachother.