Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spanish GP: RACE

Quote Originally Posted by sxviper698 View Post
    Ferrari will have the last laugh in the end as it is the most recognized brand out there. When they break away and start their own series it will be the greatest. V10 or V8 which ever the sounds of power will be back. Unlimited testing or at least double the amount and one type of tire besides wet, also add back refueling it will be nail biting again. I hope this dream will come true. I was right into it this season and thought we had a shot but looking at today even if it was a one off bad race i think the gap is to great with the tire change.
    Dont worry buddy, we still can prevail this year. I would prefer a better second half of the season as the first part of it. Remember last year after Monaco Seb was leading the WDC by 29 points, and then we lost it by more than 50. Never lift, never stop believing, we have a very strong car, we can fight.

To all the Ferrari fans I wish you all the best, and remember in this dark, bad races we have to stand together, so the team can come back stronger in next races. After this poor results a win does really taste the best. I am sure guys in the factory and the entire team are already working for the solutions about the tyres. The updates worked.

Forza Ferrari, Vettel, Kimi.

When Ferrari leave they can call the series F1 AMG series. All the Ferrari powered cars plus I believe red bull and toro rosso will follow suit and join Ferrari with bridestone tires. Hell bring back the Tobacco sponsors while we are at it.

When Ferrari leave they can call the series F1 AMG series. All the Ferrari powered cars plus I believe red bull and toro rosso will follow suit and join Ferrari with bridestone tires. Hell bring back the Tobacco sponsors while we are at it.
    image post

Hahaha one for a good laugh after a tough day.

Ferrari, are sitting at the table for the new LMP1 (GT) rules for Le-Mans for 2020. Its always been sad if Ferrari goes full factory backing, F1 would be scaled back. Unless the rules and budgets for 2020 onwards rules for Le-Mans can/could be reduced.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Really then why did merc and rb ask for tyre changes if there car was that good i guess they were not goid enough and there fore have been compensated ferrari is now the old mercedes which started the season.

Do we know what upgrades the mercs bought? Their car looked the same

Formula- Pirrelli is in bad shape as far as team Ferrari goes. Kimi's car, chassis , wings, floor, mirrors, suspension, exhaust, ok, Oh ! good grief! Ferrari forgot about him needing an engine! Hp doesn't count, it's all abut areo and tires. Kimi at least has a good excuse for missing his podium spot. What's Seb's excuse this race? Bad luck again? I for one was happy seeing Max as the one who got Kimi's spot. Ferrari needs him. He only wants to win!

Next race Monaco. Vet is good at street circuits. But RB gonna come hard.
    Ferrari needs a win badly another 1-2 win could give lot of boost. But this year car design philosophy is different can they deliver ??? Big question

I am not much of an conspiracy theorist, but I find very strange Mercedes ressurection after this tire change...

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Really then why did merc and rb ask for tyre changes if there car was that good i guess they were not goid enough and there fore have been compensated ferrari is now the old mercedes which started the season.
    Ricciardo saying that RBR where kind on the tires and they did not call for the change. It was all Mercedes

Ricardo playing the good cop bad cop ferrari seat awaits can not afford to rock the boat of course its all merc totto lauda and pirelli the three stooges and yes dont forget that fia and napoleon half sord toad.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am not much of an conspiracy theorist, but I find very strange Mercedes ressurection after this tire change...
    Didnt see you complaining when the tyres were good for our car and bad for the mercs. Its not like ONLY Ferrari had to change to this tyre. Everybody had to do it. The other teams arent saying anything.
    Lets stop the blame game. We just got beaten in the first development war. The first step towards solving a problem is acknowledging there is one. If we are having trouble getting this tyre to work then we must find a way.
    The season is long. No need to fret.
    Monaco is going to be between us and RBR. Cant see merc beating us there. There will be time to rejoice.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Didnt see you complaining when the tyres were good for our car and bad for the mercs. Its not like ONLY Ferrari had to change to this tyre. Everybody had to do it. The other teams arent saying anything.
    Lets stop the blame game. We just got beaten in the first development war. The first step towards solving a problem is acknowledging there is one. If we are having trouble getting this tyre to work then we must find a way.
    The season is long. No need to fret.
    Monaco is going to be between us and RBR. Cant see merc beating us there. There will be time to rejoice.
    On wt grounds did mercs & RB asked for change?? Blistering, overheating??? Ridiculous. Then why not other teams are getting the same problem in winter testing?
    If there is such problem, you should look for solution from your car not ask tyre supplier & FIA to change the tread to overcome ur problem. This is not the correct way.

It’s not upgrade which Merc bought gave huge advantage & all of a sudden we are not 3rd fastest car.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    google Liberty Media against Ferrari....lots of turbulence

for example

http://www.f1i.com/news/297203-todt-...s-f1-veto.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Dont worry buddy, we still can prevail this year. I would prefer a better second half of the season as the first part of it. Remember last year after Monaco Seb was leading the WDC by 29 points, and then we lost it by more than 50. Never lift, never stop believing, we have a very strong car, we can fight.

To all the Ferrari fans I wish you all the best, and remember in this dark, bad races we have to stand together, so the team can come back stronger in next races. After this poor results a win does really taste the best. I am sure guys in the factory and the entire team are already working for the solutions about the tyres. The updates worked.

Forza Ferrari, Vettel, Kimi.
    Well said, we must never give up but after this race we are feeling a bit doomed. We have the ability to fight back and one day HAM will have a DNF.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Well said, we must never give up but after this race we are feeling a bit doomed. We have the ability to fight back and one day HAM will have a DNF.
    And on that day Ferrari need to be on form nothing short of a 1, 2 will do.

Forza Jules

waiting for that Ham DNF since Malaysia 2016

Will Monte Carlo really be between Ferrari and RBR?
    I find it difficult to discount Mercrelli completely.

I would like to put this race behind me. Just feel gutted in both directions.

Seb with the Mercedes-Pirelli spec tyres AND Kimi with a new engine (still waiting to here what the fudge happened with that one???? No one is talking)

Anyways, on to testing this week. Here's the line up.

Barcelona Testing (In-season) DAY ONE line-up [TOMORROW]:
    Toro Rosso: Gelael
    Renault: Sainz
    Williams: Rowland
    McLaren: Vandoorne & Norris [Pirelli test]
    Force India: Latifi & Russell [Pirelli test]
    Scuderia Ferrari: Vettel
    Mercedes: TBC
    Haas: TBC
    Red Bull: TBC
    Sauber: TBC

Barcelona Testing (In-season) DAY TWO line-up [WEDNESDAY]:
    Toro Rosso: Gasly
    Renault: Aitken
    Williams: Kubica
    McLaren: Norris & Turvey [Pirelli test]
    Force India: Mazepin & Russell [Pirelli test]
    Scuderia Ferrari:Giovinazzi

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I would like to put this race behind me. Just feel gutted in both directions.

Seb with the Mercedes-Pirelli spec tyres AND Kimi with a new engine (still waiting to here what the fudge happened with that one???? No one is talking)

Anyways, on to testing this week. Here's the line up.

Barcelona Testing (In-season) DAY ONE line-up [TOMORROW]:
    Toro Rosso: Gelael
    Renault: Sainz
    Williams: Rowland
    McLaren: Vandoorne & Norris [Pirelli test]
    Force India: Latifi & Russell [Pirelli test]
    Scuderia Ferrari: Vettel

Barcelona Testing (In-season) DAY TWO line-up [WEDNESDAY]:
    Toro Rosso: Gasly
    Renault: Aitken
    Williams: Kubica
    McLaren: Norris & Turvey [Pirelli test]
    Force India: Mazepin & Russell [Pirelli test]
    Scuderia Ferrari:Giovinazzi
    Wt testing is it??? Pirelli tyre development testing ??

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    yep

Don't worry guys, the next race is Monaco which is a technical track and only skilled drivers shine on such tracks and Vettel is the ultimate skilled driver out there. I expect Red Bull to be mighty in Sector 3 but Vettel will be fastest in Sector 1 and 2.

My qualifying prediction:

1) Vettel
    2) Ricciardo +0.1
    3) Verstappen +0.05
    4) Raikkonen + 0.2

Even though Red Bull will be the best car in Monaco, Vettel is my favorite for pole and win!

We need to Win Monaco & Canada, cause if these special tyres is a problem then Ham should win France and UK ??

Monaco and Canada are win or die.
    If we manage to loose those two races then it's over of you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Pirelli is probably gathering more data to give to exclusively to Mercedes...lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Looking back, there was one good thing about this race and that was watching Leclerc hold off Alonso for like 25 laps and finish in 10th. He will be ready for Ferrari by the end of this season. There was no racing up front and it was far more entertaining watching the midfield fight it out. I'm still gutted for our team. I refuse to believe Mercedes has taken the lead purely by bringing upgrades. It's so crooked how Mercedes and Red Bull benefited from the tires while Ferrari got punished. At least Mercedes will get booed off the podium in Monza...

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Don't worry guys, the next race is Monaco which is a technical track and only skilled drivers shine on such tracks and Vettel is the ultimate skilled driver out there.
    Vettel has won in Monaco twice. Just like Hamilton.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

So even if Mercedes and Red Bull have tyres that suit them for 3 races that means Ferrari have tyres that suit them for 18 races right, and yet Ferrari fans are losing their minds all over the place lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I remember last year people hoping and wishing all sorts of bad luck on Hamilton, and what happened next was hilarious. Careful what you wish unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    I remember last year people hoping and wishing all sorts of bad luck on Hamilton, and what happened next was hilarious. Careful what you wish unto others.
    Absolutely, tired of some so called racing fans hoping bad luck for rivals.