Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spanish GP: RACE

Gonna have a crappy day at work tomorrow, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Screw this. I'm going to make pancakes. I can't take this crap anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    Really sad race for Ferrari fans. Our pace and pitstops is a disaster.
    what was wrong with our stop?
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I think Ferrari is struggling with the temps with this tires, and we're wearing it worse than the cars ahead.
    Makes no sense that we pit twice just to take another mediums tire, unless we're struggling with tire wear.

Even Martin himself said Ferrari are usually good on the tires. Something has to be wrong here today with our tire wear.

Bottas lift and coasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Its a shame that this race/weekend has been to much "oh the tyres" well i think they have helped abit, but Merc has also bought a raft of updates. Plus, this is a power track. We doing ok, we quick, Seb and the car doing well. But as ever Merc just bit better, its one of those weekends we just turn up and get points. Take the result on the chin, knowing that this isnt going to go too well and bounce back at next race.
    Sorry Rob, we are 0.5s min behind Mercedes and behind RB with broken FW. Its ABSOLUTELY not ok.

We where behind 0.1s in quali yesterday on harder tire, yet in race we are sliding around having troubles with keeping tires in window.

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Time for Seb to try for P3?
    he's tried that for trhe past 10 laps.....his car got no answer to Ver
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I'm just waiting to hear what will the team say, maybe ask kindly Pirelli to use this tyres every race

Bottas lift and coasting.
    He will manage 2nd for sure

Second stop for Seb was slow, that's why we're behind Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    I think Ferrari is struggling with the temps with this tires, and we're wearing it worse than the cars ahead.
    Makes no sense that we pit twice just to take another mediums tire, unless we're struggling with tire wear.

Even Martin himself said Ferrari are usually good on the tires. Something has to be wrong here today with our tire wear.
    By showing this as case, can we also ask to Pirelli for tyre change. If no why??

Ferrai doesn't have the fastest car ,PU or kindest tyre care anymore, this race proves it. Down in PU sections , matching rb most of the time their and losing out in the downforce section with a damaged wing
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Liberty must not be liking this...... they should intervene..

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Second stop for Seb was slow, that's why we're behind Max.
    had to hold Seb because Perez was coming by, if would of let him go we would of got a penalty. Nothing wrong with that. But hey, people not looking at that, just bashing the team for being slow.

They said a F.I came in very slow while seb duck to the pit or something like that Di resta suspects but never show anything
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Liberty must not be liking this...... they should intervene..
    .....yeah right....they're all hand in hand mate
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

had to hold Seb because Perez was coming by, if would of let him go we would of got a penalty. Nothing wrong with that. But hey, people not looking at that, just bashing the team for being slow.
    I'm just talking about the time spent standing. :) I guess just another piece of bad luck for us.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    we were 2nd at one point and gave it away on a platter, sad too that ferrari are being walked on in f1, that midget was in mercs garage yesterday wonder why mercedes always get what they want
    A little bit sad calling this man a midget..

You must be trolling on this forum overhere..Please tell me you are not one of these Mercedes Weird Kids number 360..
    Last edited by wappad; 13th May 2018 at 14:55.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Sorry Rob, we are 0.5s min behind Mercedes and behind RB with broken FW. Its ABSOLUTELY not ok.

We where behind 0.1s in quali yesterday on harder tire, yet in race we are sliding around having troubles with keeping tires in window.
    no it not ok, but so what? theres plenty other race to go. Crying like spoilt brats not go help anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    2013 change has nothing to do with this though so what you talking about?
    Are you going to respond with argument one time at least?

You started with saying "They already changed tires mid season" I said "yes, back in 2013 when tires where exploding left and right" so they had every reason to do it.

This year, as you said now, has nothing to do with it. They just did 39 laps in Baku and 37 (SS) in Bahrain. Why change structure of the tire? Because merc had graining? Yes, because as Maurizio said today, they where "suggested'" to do it for safety reason by one team. Ferrari didnt ask for it nor where they consulted with about the change, only informed.

Couple more of races like this for Mercedes and game over...

And the TV is off before the end of the race, dont need to see lil lewis joker face.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

It's just sad, we weren't expected to go well here, but the previous races where we went well, we had terrible luck.

Ham is still the luckiest driver I've ever seen.

We went well at Monaco last year, we're going to need to turn in another 1-2, but with our luck, on that track, and the potential for safety cars with Crashtappen. I don't have my hopes very high. :(

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    well, there WILL be couple of races like this for sure mate.....silverstone and france which will have the same spec tires

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Are you going to respond with argument one time at least?

You started with saying "They already changed tires mid season" I said "yes, back in 2013 when tires where exploding left and right" so they had every reason to do it.

This year, as you said now, has nothing to do with it. They just did 39 laps in Baku and 37 (SS) in Bahrain. Why change structure of the tire? Because merc had graining? Yes, because as Maurizio said today, they where "suggested'" to do it for safety reason by one team. Ferrari didnt ask for it nor where they consulted with about the change, only informed.
    They have taken 0.4mm off the tread at previous races, nothing to do with 2013 you are clearly confused to what the difference is. 2013 was a complete tyre change for the rest of the season, the 0.4mm off the tread is for 3 races this season and has been done at 2/3 races in the past when nobody cared about it.....they have not changed the structure of the tyre as they did in 2013.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    .....yeah right....they're all hand in hand mate
    I thought they like to spice things up.... like bringing out tge safety car in China after leaders passed the pit entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    It's just sad, we weren't expected to go well here, but the previous races where we went well, we had terrible luck.

Ham is still the luckiest driver I've ever seen.

We went well at Monaco last year, we're going to need to turn in another 1-2, but with our luck, on that track, and the potential for safety cars with Crashtappen. I don't have my hopes very high. :(
    dont forget GROJEAN......lol

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Yep, and Monaco and Canada, while we went well there last year, anything can happen there, and with our luck so far this year, it doesn't look good. We needed to be 20 points ahead coming into Europe like we should have been.

+17 for LH over SV....

Just turned the TV off. I'm completely disgusted. I find it hard to believe Mercedes was able to vastly outperform Ferrari due to whatever upgrades they have brought.

Disappointed Since 2010