Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spanish GP: RACE

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    I don't care if we finish 3rd,4th or DNF, I'll just stop watching this, and Ferrari can bend over to Merc and Pirelli anytime they wish.
    we were 2nd at one point and gave it away on a platter, sad too that ferrari are being walked on in f1, that midget was in mercs garage yesterday wonder why mercedes always get what they want
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Can you show me this Merc defence? or just make up some comment and run away? Compound has not changed......as I said they have done it in the past. Not just this year....but your ignoring that as you probably don't even know about it.....
    You are defending them right now by saying it's not the tire changes. It's your tone, not one specific comment. You have always defended them. No ones running, like I said, I know better than to get into it with you.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Its also interesting we have done 1:16.3 on softs and are nowhere here in race.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia85 View Post
    did we had a slow puncture? why the extra stop??
    tires were done mate.....seb was sliding all over the place
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I'm also beginning to think this isn't just tires. S

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    It was done in 2013 because they where exploding left to right. If you have listened to Vettels interview yesterday, or Maurizio today, you would understand that tires are not fit for Ferrari at all.
    No it wasn't.....

2013 was a complete change this is not the same, they have taken 4mm off the tread in the past for certain races.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia85 View Post
    did we had a slow puncture? why the extra stop??
    Ferrari has higher tyre deg than any other team on these new pirelli tyres, wouldnt of made it... thats according to what commentators are saying
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Not allowed to say that, you will be accused of defending Merc.....we have not performed well here.
    After last two races, we should have performed well here! We needed...

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    You are defending them right now by saying it's not the tire changes. It's your tone, not one specific comment. You have always defended them. No ones running, like I said, I know better than to get into it with you.
    Your a Hamilton fanboy, best you go to a Merc forum.

Many more are saying not just the tyres, are you accusing them?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Photo taken in test tests in Barcelona. Here's how #Mercedes reduced #pirelli supersoft after a race simulation.
    The Italian supplier decided to meet the German team by reducing the 0,4 mm tread so as not to increase the tyre temperatures too much.
    Today the only team that was able to exploit the supersoft was the Mercedes.
    http://i68.tinypic.com/2eajvap.jpg
    Greig doesn't like evidence.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Can we ask for tyre change now, as it’s degrading higher

No it wasn't.....

2013 was a complete change this is not the same, they have taken 4mm off the tread in the past for certain races.
    so pireli says.....but who really knows

and is 0.4mm and NOT 4mm
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Greig doesn't like evidence.
    LOL

Your a Hamilton fanboy, best you go to a Merc forum.
    Lol I spend most of my time here bashing him and now he's a manufactured champ. And somehow I'm a Ham fanboy? He's a rat and I want to say much more that would get me banned.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

What's the Italian word for 'clowns'?
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I'm also beginning to think this isn't just tires. S
    Its not man, tyres don't give this giant advantage that hamilton has plus rb much quicker here with there new upgrades, plus kimi's engines blowing up or failing twice this weekend, mercs are fastest in the power unit sections ferrari matching them in s3.

Mercs and rb brought better updates plus tyres and pitstop disasters

Lol I spend most of my time here bashing him and now he's a manufactured champ. And somehow I'm a Ham fanboy? He's a rat and I want to say much more that would get me banned.
    You love Toto as well, time for you to admit it.
    Forza Ferrari

Just let it be over already.

6 more laps to end this misery

You love Toto as well, time for you to admit it.
    Troll
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

No it wasn't.....

Again, 2013 whas complete change duo to tires exploding left to right.

Today they changed tire thread thickness duo to Mercedes recommendation (safety reason). And SS just did 39 laps in baku...We have easy one stop here for all other teams bar Ferrari that are nowhere. How can you say its not tires? We where 0.5s faster on softs in quali from RB, only tenth from Merc on harder tire, yet we are absolutely nowhere in race, sliding all around...

Its a shame that this race/weekend has been to much "oh the tyres" well i think they have helped abit, but Merc has also bought a raft of updates. Plus, this is a power track. We doing ok, we quick, Seb and the car doing well. But as ever Merc just bit better, its one of those weekends we just turn up and get points. Take the result on the chin, knowing that this isnt going to go too well and bounce back at next race.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    6 more laps to end this misery

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Again, 2013 whas complete change duo to tires exploding left to right.

Today they changed tire thread thickness duo to Mercedes recommendation (safety reason). And SS just did 39 laps in baku...We have easy one stop here for all other teams bar Ferrari that are nowhere. How can you say its not tires? We where 0.5s faster on softs in quali from RB, only tenth from Merc on harder tire, yet we are absolutely nowhere in race, sliding all around...
    2013 change has nothing to do with this though so what you talking about?
    Forza Ferrari

Really sad race for Ferrari fans. Our pace and pitstops is a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Its a shame that this race/weekend has been to much "oh the tyres" well i think they have helped abit, but Merc has also bought a raft of updates. Plus, this is a power track. We doing ok, we quick, Seb and the car doing well. But as ever Merc just bit better, its one of those weekends we just turn up and get points. Take the result on the chin, knowing that this isnt going to go too well and bounce back at next race.
    Agree with you, but I am not sure that there are going to be plenty of tracks where we are gong to score 1-2!??

Screw this. I'm going to make pancakes. I can't take this crap anymore.

Time for Seb to try for P3?
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Ferrari should complain and demand new tyres that suit our car na!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Simple bad ferrari strategy pitting vetal twice and engine failure for kimi lots of work to do in all departments we lack the compsure that merc and even rb have thats around 30 points per year yes a real wake up call this is going to test us big time now no if no buts.