Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Monaco Free Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    how is Ham with the longest wheelbase only 0.2 slower than rb, i think there homework at spain worked wonders
    Wt is the case of last year?? Haven’t u seen it ?? Do ferrari show it’s pace in fp1??? How many times have u seen last year & this year?

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Wt is the case of last year?? Haven’t u seen it ?? Do ferrari show it’s pace in fp1??? How many times have u seen last year & this year?
    ? di resta and crofty both said that turning down or up the engine modes isnt as big a difference here as it was it baku and barcelona
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

? di resta and crofty both said that turning down or up the engine modes isnt as big a difference here as it was it baku and barcelona
    Can we atleast wait till FP2

Wt they say is bs ***.. just look at last year laptimes in fp1 & who r front??

Wt they say is bs ***.. just look at last year laptimes in fp1 & who r front??
    ? i dont remember honestly. if you have the result sheet can you post it?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Grojean is doing hopeless this year, antonio should be very happy

? i dont remember honestly. if you have the result sheet can you post it?
    Ham fastest in fp1, vet in fp2, vet in fp3.

thats good atleast that means there is some hope, but last year ferrari had a much smaller wheelbase and never have the fia with their ugly face into every little thing they do

The Aholes at Sky are having a party seeing Seb struggling with shredded hypers.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Well they are really crazy.

1:13.425 FP1 fastest lap time last year.

1:12.178 Q3 fastest lap time (Kimi)

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    The Aholes at Sky are having a party seeing Seb struggling with shredded hypers.
    ????? again problem with the tires

Laptimes between our drivers are almost identical so It's not like one is struggling. I think FP2 will give us a better picture.

it would be interesting to know RB's fuel load, are they on fumes again?

Max will get no punishment for that horrible reversing move and be praised for it in the media im sure

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    I heard that too, disgusting people at sky, seb's tyres looked really bad while rb looked smooth and crofty was spitting his venom

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    ????? again problem with the tires
    seb did do little laps on little more fuel than rb so it could be that a cause for the tyre deg. rb did 15 or so laps on hypers and were getting faster right till the end and the tyres were still looking good at the end on lower fuel, horner is very happy

I heard that too, disgusting people at sky, seb's tyres looked really bad while rb looked smooth and crofty was spitting his venom
    is happing with the tires

mwk360: sorry buddy but when you start writing this really negative posts you just can stop. Its the same every weekend, can you have a life? Because of you i lost interest in writing on this forum, otherwise it was cool, but now its just bad...

Tyres looked ok to me in FP1 from Seb...

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    mwk360: sorry buddy but when you start writing this really negative posts you just can stop. Its the same every weekend, can you have a life? Because of you i lost interest in writing on this forum, otherwise it was cool, but now its just bad...

ok but rookie saw that too i hope, anyway maybe ferrari sandbagging couple of seconds or something

is here a pic of the tyres f.f.s. people give me something

no halo for rosberg lol he locked up

Oh dear the high-deg story is true. How can our car have a high deg on a low-tyre eating track? What have they did to the car?

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    is here a pic of the tyres f.f.s. people give me something
    will try bud

Oh dear the high-deg story is true. How can our car have a high deg on a low-eating track? What have they did to the car?

https://s9.postimg.cc/y2evygnrj/Brez_naslova.png
    i told you mate, i honestly mean no offence when i post on here

Well I have a bad feeling that we might lose the WDC just because of the tyres. It will be a real shame. In first races our tyre deg was pretty ok, but after Baku everything went downhill. I dont have a good feeling like I had after lets say Baku, my feeling its back to really bad, hope I am wrong, but it doesnt look promising.

Oh dear the high-deg story is true. How can our car have a high deg on a low-tyre eating track? What have they did to the car?

https://s9.postimg.cc/y2evygnrj/Brez_naslova.png
    May be they are trying different suspensions & set-up & try to analyse.

May be they are trying different suspensions & set-up & try to analyse.
    Hope so buddy.

Hope so buddy.
    I don’t see worry on seb’s face atleast. He seems confident.

How many reprimands will they give to mad max ??? Is there any end?

Before today I was thinking back to back wins in Monaco are difficult. I mean since 2001 we've only had 2 wins here, so historically it doesn't look good.