Page 1 of 44 12345678910111213141526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

drizzling in small sections?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

Lets win today 1-2 with VET 1st, we need this. Forza Ferrari !!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

slipstream will be extremely powerful down the straight at the start, cars behind are excited about this
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

sky said showers are falling in the paddock

A 1-2 here would bring give us the leadership in the WCC. Hopefully rain won't mess with our plans today

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    sky said showers are falling in the paddock
    Will help Vettel as less grip in P2, therefore P1 and P3 grip level will be less. If it’s a light shower should not change things too much

Ferrari need to impose team orders, not lose the WDC due to not imposing team orders.

Who are we trying to impress by not imposing team orders, any of Schumacher title feel hollow as we had clear number 1 then?

They need to put full weight behind Vettel, I t’s amicable they want both drivers to win but Kimi is too far off and has not won a race for years and lacks consistency

I hope it is a Kimi win and a Ferrari one two....maybe Max third

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Ferrari need to impose team orders, not lose the WDC due to not imposing team orders.

Who are we trying to impress by not imposing team orders, any of Schumacher title feel hollow as we had clear number 1 then?
    100 percent i hope so

I hope today is the day we cut Lewis WDC lead down to nothing.

Not having a good feeling with these light rain though. I hope they go away soon enough

what i don’t understAnd, Ferrari always went for the WCC over the WDC, why are we shooting ourself in the foot?

Yesterday Vettel should have had the tow

Quote Originally Posted by ManFromMilan View Post
    I hope it is a Kimi win and a Ferrari one two....maybe Max third
    Ferrari 1-2 and Max third, yeah, sounds good

We could do without a Ferrari inter team battle

They need to put full weight behind Vettel, I t’s amicable they want both drivers to win but Kimi is too far off and has not won a race for years and lacks consistency
    Yup i hope so too. Its like ferrari want to be seen as a more moral team than mercedes. Whatever, we need to win by hook or crook

Oh god its raining :(

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Yup i hope so too. Its like ferrari want to be seen as a more moral team than mercedes. Whatever, we need to win by hook or crook
    Start of season, yes let them both race. Now at the business end of the season we need to back whoever is in the best position. If we lose the title by 2 points at the end of the season, letting them race through the season counted for nothing

with the rain starting again, the biggest issue is parabolica and turn one

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    I hope today is the day we cut Lewis WDC lead down to nothing.

Not having a good feeling with these light rain though. I hope they go away soon enough
    for that tho happen, firstly Seb needs to win this race OR come in second and "two chains Lewis" needs to DNF

either of these two scenarios will give SEB the lead in the WDC by either 8 points or ONE point....

FORZA FERRARI AND LETS HOPE one of the two will hapen
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Oh god its raining :(
    Hopefully light and clears up

I just want to see Hamilton whining again. Like Horner said, "I was gonna take my violin out". It's time Hamilton eats his words from last year.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    I have yet to meet anyone quite so stubborn as myself and animated by this overpowering passion that leaves me no time for thought or anything else. I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars.
    Enzo Ferrari

Yes! mercs already get preferential treatment from fia, why does ferrari have no right to impose team orders. mercs have done it without a bit of hesitance since germany

Anyone else think someone will do a ‘Hulkenberg’ and cause a pileup in turn 1 due to the grip level changing due to rain

FerrariSteve Guest
    It's raining.. we're stuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Ferrari 1-2 and Max third, yeah, sounds good
    yeah i like this even better.....less points for "two chains"
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Hopefully light and clears up
    If it rains then i hope it rains hard so we get a safety car start lol

rain getting a little bit heavier, umbrellas coming out in most places

Horner said the weather predicted by them is that no downpour but constant light rain on and off

Watching sky coverage, does not look to bad and tarmac dry. Horner thinks it just be light rain

just checked 2 weathers apps one says 20% rain another says 60%
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE