Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: French GP Practice and Qualifying thread.

Mercs have a 0.4 advantage now
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

We'll see tomorrow... Who knows..

Terrible. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Not a great lap from Seb
    yeah, he binned it from teh beginning.......
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

LeClerc to Ferrari looks even more likely now

LECLERC P8, stunning lap.

Terrible, Bottas always playing into Hamilton's hands, not us. Vettel was so slow in the final run, Kimi absolute disaster, two places in front of Leclerc.

Another Q3 which Kimi has 'chocked'

Like always I have been proved right. Where are those people who said Mercedes didn't have a gap to Ferrari? Mercedes has been the fastest and best car since Australia, that's a fact. Hamilton was under performing, that's also a fact. Now that engine upgrades are done, Ferrari needs big aero upgrade, that's also a fact.

Kimi messed up again. P3 is okay. Our race pace should be better. There is still a chance to win this race.

It’s now or never from ferrari interms of kimi performance.

Wow Leclerc almost as fast as the old Kimi

Kimi just doesn’t work

Brembo don’t defend him now,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Like always I have been proved right. Where are those people who said Mercedes didn't have a gap to Ferrari? Mercedes has been the fastest and best car since Australia, that's a fact. Hamilton was under performing, that's also a fact. Now that engine upgrades are done, Ferrari needs big aero upgrade, that's also a fact.
    you were right, hoped to the last second you were wrong though, so disappointed :(

but still think from bahrain-baku ferrari were better, spain mercs overtook us
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

I know Vettel can take Bottas on the start.

Vet would have been with in .1th if Lewis. Vet lost in middle sector & made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post
    I know Vettel can take Bottas on the start.
    Vet on better tyres off the line.

Amazing Leclerc, hope he's driving for Ferrari in 2019.
    The Sauber turnaround is incredible.

Seb: HAD to push that last qualy lap if he wanted to get pole...I don't see mistakes so much as him being forced to push the car as much as he could to extract the time, b/c Merc looks to be a little faster than us here. Ferrari has been running lower DF than Merc all year and Merc is making time on us through turns on this track, where their downforce/aero comes into play.

Kimi: I can only laugh at him now.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    ferrari should protest these tyres
    It is only few races, no need to panic

LeClerc has gotten to a quali position i never thought possible this year no matter who drove that car

Dude just leave. They are using the new tyres and Ferrari didn't have FP3 to adjust the setup. So please stop with the BS

OMG without FP3 Seb was close, kimi is kimi we need to out him ASAP

So please go to Merc Forum and cheer for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Vet would have been with in .1th if Lewis. Vet lost in middle sector & made a mistake
    You do realize that people couldn't improve on the last run in Q3, Hamilton said whole Q3 was so-so. Due to changed conditions, everyone went slower in Sector 1 and Sector 2. In ideal conditions, the gap from Hamilton to Ferrari in Paul Ricard is at least 6 tenths.

Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    Seb: HAD to push that last qualy lap if he wanted to get pole...I don't see mistakes so much as him being forced to push the car as much as he could to extract the time, b/c Merc looks to be a little faster than us here. Ferrari has been running lower DF than Merc all year and Merc is making time on us through turns on this track, where their downforce/aero comes into play.

Kimi: I can only laugh at him now.
    Sector 1 and 3 with more corners is where mercs are leaving ferrari in the dust so you most likely correct

FerrariSteve Guest
    No real surprise new engines and "special" tyres have bumped Merc to the top again.

Leclerc was superb, forget waiting until 2019, Kimi was terrible again, swap drivers for the rest of the season.
    If Kimi wants to sleep during races, let him sleep in a Sauber, not a Ferrari.

Charles could take points off Hamilton and Bottas, Kimi cannot. time to go..

Vet needs to keep his cool, car is there this year to win his dream title with Ferrari.
    It was like vet was pushing too hard..!!

MA seems to be disappointed with kimi. Team gave him clean track & more laps.

LeClerc has gotten to a quali position i never thought possible this year no matter who drove that car
    yeah

if that rain didnt come i wonder how close we could of been, maybe just 0.1-0.2 behind

Sector 1 and 3 with more corners is where mercs are leaving ferrari in the dust so you most likely correct
    Ferrari good at high speed & slow corners.
    Last year they were good at medium & slow corners.

after that performance im kinda in the same camp with people wanting kimi swapped with leclerc asap