Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Austrian GP - Practices and Qualifying

Now i hope Mercs dont do another block box and get seb stuck on the corner, Did gro out quali RB? turned to football as soon as Seb was P3
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    definitely, obviously they'l not say it did, but since the monitoring we are not so strong in quali,only 0.3~ with quali mode advantage today . from Q2 to Q3
    Sassi made a fool of us, another season gone, and who ever does not see the patterns is blind

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    You did wake up then
    lol was hoping to return with happiness that ferrari are back, might be a looong time till that happens looking at the times, no merc tyres here either
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Kimi did a good job...!! Let’s hope ferrari does have a good start.
    Ham on dirty side of track, vet on clean side.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Sassi made a fool of us, another season gone, and who ever does not see the patterns is blind
    Ferrari just lets key man go to rivals, can't blame kimi or seb for that, out of their hands, agree with you

Ferrari had 3 poles before that battery issue. When monitoring started, they were behind mercs.
    JA & Sassi are idiots.!!

lol was hoping to return with happiness that ferrari are back
    Yes, I believe you....NOT

2018 Austrian GP - Practices and Qualifying

lol was hoping to return with happiness that ferrari are back, might be a looong time till that happens looking at the times, no merc tyres here either
    Dude, will you seriously stop with the negativity already? You constantly bash the team, are you sure you’re a Ferrari fan? Sometimes we win sometimes we lose, but being negative all the time won’t help anyone.

I guess we didn’t have an advantage today, but who knows what will happen in the race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Yes, I believe you....NOT
    lol ya whatever, anyway development race mirroring last year. Oil ban last year , battery limitation this year

If seb or Kimi doesn't win I hope bottas wins. Without a doubt Ham will win at silverstone. The thought of mercs winning three races on the trot brings bad memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post

I guess we didn’t have an advantage today, but who know what will happen in the race.
    different tyres they have, so maybe chance there

Dude, will you seriously stop with the negativity already? You constantly bash the team, are you sure you’re a Ferrari fan? Sometimes we win sometimes we lose, but being negative all the time won’t help anyone.

I guess we didn’t have an advantage today, but who know what will happen in the race.

I mean if others can find happiness by being P3 or lower i will never say you are wrong or anything is wrong with their opinion and i never will. Im upset that we are falling further away race by race but ya maybe next race we'l luck out or something

I mean if others can find happiness by being P3 or lower i will never say you are wrong or anything is wrong with their opinion and i never will. Im upset that we are falling further away race by race but ya maybe next race we'l luck out or something
    Of course nobody is happy with P3 and P4, but saying: oh we’re so slow, oh Merc is so much better, oh we’re doomed isn’t helping, it’s just whining.

Of course nobody is happy with P3 and P4, but saying: oh we’re so slow, oh Merc is so much better, oh we’re doomed isn’t helping, it’s just whining.

I was agreeing with what zike and nani said and then shared my opinion, no offence to anyone

I was agreeing with what zike and nani said and then shared my opinion, no offence to anyone
    Nothing personal, I come to the forum to read some constructive comments, some insights maybe, but all I find is whining and negativity.

It's not whining it's called stating the obvious, yes we are slow, and yes they are faster, and yes they will probably win tree races in a row.... What don't you understand?

It's not whining it's called stating the obvious, yes we are slow, and yes they are faster, and yes they will probably win tree races in a row.... What don't you understand?
    If it’s obvious why state it? We all know it then. If you give up so easily on the team then you should maybe choose a different one to support.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Mercedes was as quick as Ferrari in Sector 1 and 2 but was gaining 3 tenths in Sector 3. Hamilton is going to be on pole by 2-3 tenths and barring a mistake from Vettel, he will line up no higher than P3.
    I've been again correct in my assessment that Ferrari will be 3 tenths slower than Mercedes.

you do know that they still have to make it through 2 out of 3 of those races?
    Again we start behind Mercedes but that does not mean we will stay there.
    Life might be hard, Concrete is a lot harder

I've been again correct in my assessment that Ferrari will be 3 tenths slower than Mercedes.
    So what do you want....a trophy ?

Pole was not possible then, not even the front row. Bottas is good around here but Lewis doesn't look as confident as last week. Bottas looked better in Bahrain as well. So it's a second row lock-out then. Better than last week but worse than Bahrain. It's the other was around. But somehow I still have a good feeling about the race and the final result. Pole can't win every race as it has been lately. Ferrari have very good long run pace here. Both teams will also start on different compounds so there won't be any copying done by anyone. I still think Merc may struggle a bit at the end of each stint. I also think we'll have a very good and even pace in both stints. But obviously passing here is very hard as the straights are short. The leading car must have issues with graining for the trailing car to have a chance. Fingers crossed. It's not over until the fat lady...

Congrats for that assessment! Shame on you for your wrong assessment of the pole man. How could that happen??

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Pole was not possible then, not even the front row. Bottas is good around here but Lewis doesn't look as confident as last week. Bottas looked better in Bahrain as well. So it's a second row lock-out then. Better than last week but worse than Bahrain. It's the other was around. But somehow I still have a good feeling about the race and the final result. Pole can't win every race as it has been lately. Ferrari have very good long run pace here. Both teams will also start on different compounds so there won't be any copying done by anyone. I still think Merc may struggle a bit at the end of each stint. I also think we'll have a very good and even pace in both stints. But obviously passing here is very hard as the straights are short. The leading car must have issues with graining for the trailing car to have a chance. Fingers crossed. It's not over until the fat lady...
    Absolutely agree with you..!!
    Hope ferrari can get more points tmrw.!! At vet should get ahead of ham.
    In fp2 mercs tyres were degrading on race pace. Ferrari looked good on US tyres

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari had 3 poles before that battery issue. When monitoring started, they were behind mercs.
    JA & Sassi are idiots.!!
    We just had the pole last week at Canada, an engine circuit.

Mercedes updated their engine and brought some significant upgrades to this race, so this result is kind of expected. We lack a bit on aero side, especially on high speed corners. Lets see what the future upgrades will bring for us.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Absolutely agree with you..!!
    Hope ferrari can get more points tmrw.!! At vet should get ahead of ham.
    In fp2 mercs tyres were degrading on race pace. Ferrari looked good on US tyres
    I might be jinxing everything but judging by yesterday's long run pace Seb should be in the mix with both Mercs and on both compounds. When Lewis has problems they tend to be quite big at the end of the stints and he often has to pit early. Such problems may even bring Kimi into the mix against him. Bottas is very good around here and he will be on the podium for sure. The rest is quite open (exact finishing order). The biggest problem is obviously passing a similar strong car. It will be hard and there will only be a few laps prior to the first stop and a few laps at the very end to try and do that, and at the start as well obviously. There are a few small windows where it's possible.

So we start on the US and Merc on the SS. Then what? Depends on when they all stop. Early Merc stops will then bring out the S. Late stop for us may bring out the SS. All this and vice versa. Late stop for Merc may bring out the US and early stop for us may bring out the S.

No, you only comment when things are not good. You fail to comment when things are good.
    It's boring and produces nothing and seriously you should stop.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

No, you only comment when things are not good. You fail to comment when things are good.
    It's boring and produces nothing and seriously you should stop.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Still no news of Vettel's investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Still no news of Vettel's investigation?
    no penalty