Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Austrian GP - Practices and Qualifying

Well even Carlos didnt want a Vettel penalty. Take a look at this I am angry in the heath of the moment. Hope you understand.

https://twitter.com/...067517290598400
    Last edited by Rob; 30th June 2018 at 20:35.

Maybe all is not lost and Kimi will win the race

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And what about this one

But not worth a penalty because it happened to Vettel.
    Yes this should have been a penalty definetly...!! Sebs on fast lap

I’m shocked to see vet penalty...!! I

So a 5 second penalty for the lap 1 incident with Bottas at Paul Ricard but a 3 place grid drop for something irrelevant as Sainz was already through to Q3.

O well, welcome to F1.

This must be a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfsmith View Post
    Ferrari MUST get out of this BRITISH controlled sport.

I hope this new F1 will be a big mess.

This F1 is only for one British team and driver and no one will be allowed to win but them.
    When I heard the penalty, I was kind of sure Derek Warwick was one of the stewards.
    Then checked, yeah he is one of them. This is not much different form choosing one of those SKY clowns as a steward.
    Last edited by DelMar; 30th June 2018 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    When I heard the penalty, I was kind of sure Derek Warwick was of the stewards.
    Then checked, yeah he is one of them. This is not much different form choosing of of those SKY clowns as a steward.
    And Ferrari always keeps quite, strange

Are Ferrari getting money for doing nothing so that the Merc clowns can win and look good with tinker bell.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So a 5 second penalty for the lap 1 incident with Bottas at Paul Ricard but a 3 place grid drop for something irrelevant as Sainz was already through to Q3.

O well, welcome to F1.
    I’m deeply disappointed with this show. If vet was given penalty at this, why didn’t steward react to ham & Gros last year??
    Also @tifosi posted one video, vet was on fast lap then slowed at last because of others at that high speed. They didn’t give penalty for that.
    Seriously I’m becoming mad soon gonna break something at home.

Just read about Seb's penalty. That's the race then. Millions robbed of tomorrows showdown now. Pathetic!

just a heads up on LeClerc's gearbox change:

It was not a gearbox failure but a broken driveshaft. Not possible to exchange just a driveshaft in 1.5hrs, quicker to exchange the whole transmission

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    I'm increasingly feeling that Ferrari - and some of the big manufacturers - should head on over to Endurance racing and bring back the great days of sports car racing.. #24heuresDuMans etc.

Far more relevant to 'normal' motoring and I believe it IS possible for cars to overtake each other.

I fear that, under Liberty, F1 is going to become the motorsport version of that abysmal WWE/ WWF/ WWS or whatever the sham wrestling is called.

As someone who went to his first GP at Brands Hatch in 1972, I find the direction of travel in F1 to be 'heading down the lavatory..'!
    Trying to be less angry..

Jesus! Grosjean 5th! Expect Safety Car on lap 1 with that ****** that far up the grid!
    Trying to be less angry..

Funny thing, ferrari positions didn’t change from France gp 3rd n 6th. (Vet 3rd & kimi 6th)
    It’s just the drivers got swapped. (3rd kimi, 6th vet)

I would serioulsly consider Ferrari telling Kimi to run into Lewis at T1 tomorrow, or just tell him to forget to break. Afterall, it was Lewis and Lauda who were most vocal last week about Seb finishing ahead of Bottas after the crash, not Bottas himself (not even Toto). Today, it's not even Sainz himself who is most vocal but rather sorry excuses for people like Lewis' fans and people who dislike Seb in general. Kimi has nothing to lose and taking one for the team is the best option to help the team. Seriously. Destroying Lewis's race is the only way now to keep both championships alive. Kimi will then get a big penalty and then they can change his engine for Silverstone. At least the team will get something out of it. Perfect! Just do it.

See, I can say this even if I bring the sport into disrepute. Because I don't care as it's all corrupt anway.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I would serioulsly consider Ferrari telling Kimi to run into Lewis at T1 tomorrow, or just tell him to forget to break. Afterall, it was Lewis and Lauda who were most vocal last week about Seb finishing ahead of Bottas after the crash, not Bottas himself (not even Toto). Today, it's not even Sainz himself who is most vocal but rather sorry excuses for people like Lewis' fans and people who dislike Seb in general. Kimi has nothing to lose and taking one for the team is the best option to help the team. Seriously. Destroying Lewis's race is the only way now to keep both championships alive. Kimi will then get a big penalty and then they can change his engine for Silverstone. At least the team will get something out of it. Perfect! Just do it.

See, I can say this even if I bring the sport into disrepute. Because I don't care as it's all corrupt anway.
    With our luck Gro will take out both Ferraris

I wouldn’t say like this rather if I was Kimi I would race hard with a good start n go for it. In such process, if he contacts with either of the mercs I wouldn’t mind. But if it’s Lewis I would better be happy with damaged car.

Even in that scenario Kimi will get to Lewis first before Grosjean gets to him. I'll take that.

shhhhhh zike.....don't jinx it already.

All GRO needs to do is just hold position, shadow when either of the Merc's pit for tire strat. and bring it home. If this guy CANNOT convert some serious pts for the HAAS team, then he's jinxed...period.

So you wouldn't have any problem if Mercedes orders Bottas to cause a collision with Vettel?

On a serious level 512TR, would'nt the reward be that much more sweeter if one or both of the Ferrari's wins on merit.....given the challenges ahead of them???

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    So you wouldn't have any problem if Mercedes orders Bottas to cause a collision with Vettel?
    You mean Bottas should throw away a better than 50% chance of winning the race just so Seb won't score any points at all? How is that similar to Kimi's position knowing Merc i 1-2 on the starting grid.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    On a serious level 512TR, would'nt the reward be that much more sweeter if one or both of the Ferrari's wins on merit.....given the challenges ahead of them???
    ...and the chance of that happening now is how big with Seb down in 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    What an utter EFFING joke, seems the Mercs can cheat and get away with anything and their drivers can do as they wish without penalty (Bottas on Kimi)
    Yet Ferrari get cra**ed on time and time again.

Well they just handed this race to goldenboy on a silver platter, what a JOKE.

it's not Formula 1 it's Formula Mercedes.
    You all are just realizing this now? It has been formula-Mercedes-hamilton since the hybrid era began. Hamilton is a manufactured champion who can do no wrong. Ferrari is always scrutinized harder than merc, always has been and always will. It pains me to say this, but hamilton will be a five time champion by the end of the season...maybe earlier by the looks of it. Sickening to watch that arrogant rat catch and beat Schumacher’s records...absolutely sickening.

Also, they gave Seb this penalty because Hamilton cried so much about his 5 second penalty last weekend...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Some forum members seem to have slightly mixed feelings about the F1.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Some forum members seem to have slightly mixed feelings about the F1.
    Can you expect us not to? It complete joke now...the bias against ferrari is unbelievable. I’m not even going to get started.
    Hoping for a good clean race and that Seb can do some damage limitation in regards to the WDC.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

how about that positivity, could'v started from the back of the grid ...J.K, damn Ferrari throwing away more points with not informing seb, but dont worry we'l forget all the teams errors and just blame seb and kimi when clean sheet hamilton is handed the fifth WDC later this year
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)