Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: 2018 Austrian GP - Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    I hope Kimi overtakes a car at a race start this year, he has only lost positions.
    This is as possible as Russia winnig over Spain today. But miracles do happen... Sometimes...

I am the guy who is always optimistic, but from now on I just dont see a light at the end of the tunnel. FIA is based towards Mercedes, and both are working against us, Mercedes will again take their WDC,WCC, let him have it, I no longer care. F1 is starting to become a real joke, they did everything this year to stop our team. The problem is there is no justice in f1.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 1st July 2018 at 10:23.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    This is as possible as Russia winnig over Spain today. But miracles do happen... Sometimes...
    If there is a such miracle about to happen in today’s race. FIA & mercs are ready to react n spoil the show with SC & cheap games

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    I am the guy who is always optimistic, but from now on I just dont see a light at the end of the tunnel. FIA is based towards Mercedes, and both are working against us, Mercedes will again take their WDC,WCC, let him have it, I no longer care. F1 is starting to become a really joke, they did everything this year to stop our team. The problem is there is no justice in f1.
    No justice in F1?

No, you have that back to front. You want their to be no justice as you want anything that is against rules abstaining for Ferrari.

"Kimi should take out Hamilton", "we should focus on next year, this year is lost", "Ferrari should leave F1, that will show them"... Looks like a lot of syncronized periods on the forum today

Why not as they say he might as well leave ferrari with a good bang so bang into lewi make the race fair for all and not an f i a inspired boring 1/2 mercedes fass not another 2017 season starting now please spare the world the pain bang crash bang.

well, Kimi does owe one to Lewis after Canada 2008

I'm as furious as I was prior to sleeping which usually means I'm on the right and correct path with my opinons. If the team doesn't do something "outisde the box" it will end in a bigger Merc lead in both championships. That's a fact and no way to get around it. So my advice to Kimi is still to run into Lewis. Aim for the front left suspension on the outside into T1. If Merc's goons can cry and scream and make their ugly voices carry over from one race weekend to another, using all media (both british and german), then it's pretty obvious what kind of task is at Ferrari's hands. It's horrible what idiots like Lewis and Niki are doing and now Toto has joined it playing mind games with Seb. If people running Ferrari can't see that then all is lost anyway as only they have a real say on how to act. I'm sure Kimi would do the right thing given the order as I'm convinced he rather end his Ferrari days helping the team to a WCC compared to one individual extra podium chance. We'll se how much the powers care. We'll see if the powers feel Ferrari are being bullied.

Take one for the team, Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I'm as furious as I was prior to sleeping which usually means I'm on the right and correct path with my opinons. If the team doesn't do something "outisde the box" it will end in a bigger Merc lead in both championships. That's a fact and no way to get around it. So my advice to Kimi is still to run into Lewis. Aim for the front left suspension on the outside into T1. If Merc's goons can cry and scream and make their ugly voices carry over from one race weekend to another, using all media (both british and german), then it's pretty obvious what kind of task is at Ferrari's hands. It's horrible what idiots like Lewis and Niki are doing and now Toto has joined it playing mind games with Seb. If people running Ferrari can't see that then all is lost anyway as only they have a real say on how to act. I'm sure Kimi would do the right thing given the order as I'm convinced he rather end his Ferrari days helping the team to a WCC compared to one individual extra podium chance. We'll se how much the powers care. We'll see if the powers feel Ferrari are being bullied.

Mate, get a grip of yourself, what you propose in nonsense! Deliberately planning crashing into another car in a sport.
    Do you understand what you're proposing here?
    There are some things you just don't do... even for winning.
    Last edited by ClaudiuCojo; 1st July 2018 at 11:35.

You are embarrassing yourself now...
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiuCojo View Post
    Mate, get a grip of yourself, what you propose in nonsense! Deliberately planning crashing into another car in a sport.
    I'm always on Ferrari's and our drivers side, always. I once criticized Michael for deliberately stopping at Rascasse at Monaco qualifying in 2006 and I still feel sorry what I wrote back then (sorry Michael). I said to myself after that I would always be on our guys side, no matter what. When Bernie was in charge we had some problems. Now with Liberty, Ferrari are being bullied like that small kid on the school yard. Bullying is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    You are embarrassing yourself now...
    Noted. Mods opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiuCojo View Post
    Senna did it a few times

Why don't you use Ericsson in this Master Plan of yours?
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

So sad the post on here. Not the best with the penalty. But its done, is what it is. Annoying? very, but race is today.

If some people not like the F1, go find new sport to watch and follow. Just turning into embarrassing reading. Spoilt kids.

Heck, i not watching the race, havent with most this year. 6hrs of the Glenn is on. More racing out there than F1.

As look as i got Ferrari to watch, im happy.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    You making threats, pal?
    Don't need to. I'm pretty sure my opinion is shared by the majority of people living in Ohio with you. #MAGA 😘

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Why don't you use Ericsson in this Master Plan of yours?
    if ericsson does follow into the master plan, i hope he gets a big fat bonus from SM lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

enough is enough.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE