Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Austrian GP - RACE

I must say, i'm kind of happy for all these Dutch fans at the race today. They had something to cheer upon considering they failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    How's the post mortem going on Sky?

Can we assume that the Ferrari package is currently the best, for now? considering the track layout with high elevation above sea level...

Its a great result but let us all keep our feet on the ground. Rapper Boy is unbeatable in Silverstone. Here's hoping our updates work come next week.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Now coming to ground, mercs will start pushing FIA & Pirelli to change tyre spec for the rest of races.

Horner interview, suddenly I'm feeling nauseous. "Max is great, bla bla..."
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, but wasn't YOU that was scraming to SWAP, SWAP, SWAP????

it was only fair to kimi to keep his spot, he worked really hard for it
    No actually, i said they will probably do it. I never said they should do it, take a look back, my friend...

LOL

saw some people online say mercs and toto are going to FIA about using the merc tyres for more races after seeing blistering today and using it as a weight in there argument, its so unfair if they do that
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

it was only fair to kimi to keep his spot, he worked really hard for it

+7

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Horner interview, suddenly I'm feeling nauseous. "Max is great, bla bla..."
    Max would have been just ok, if the race was 5 laps longer

Quote Originally Posted by prancing horse View Post
    Both merc lost engine IMO
    they will cover up by saying transmission and hydraulic but given the late introduction of this spec to me they have pushed the envelope too far
    i agree.....as for the WORKS team they are pushing the engine much MORE then the customer teams.....and now that Ferrari have a good engine and really pushing the Mercs we see the little gremlins in hte Merc engien when they are pushing it all the time
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Now coming to ground, mercs will start pushing FIA & Pirelli to change tyre spec for the rest of races.
    Yup saw that online too, few people saying that. Its not fair to any other team that has built cars for normal tyres
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

of all the things and miracles that could happen in motorsports this has to be the first of its kind.

kimi came from a long way back in points standing to 3rd.(if ricci had not retired that might not have happened)

and when ricci retired we thought hamster got lucky again.. but voila... hammy too been taken out ....

and lets not forget poor bottas... all of these combined to give a positive result for us.. when we all were so down and pretty much given up..

somebody is answering somebody's prayer ...

congrats to HAAS!

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    No actually, i said they will probably do it. I never said they should do it, take a look back, my friend...
    ok, my bad......i take it back

Cheers si sa speram ca Ferrari o sa fie pe podium 1-2 in Anglia
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Merc boys not hopping like rabbits in front of the TV cameras like last week. They all seem pretty sour atm. And Lewis' race engineer is in the can washing out his mouth after sucking off lewis on live TV.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    So guys... Should have Kimi took Lewis out in the 1st corner?
    I'm an IDIOT!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    saw some people online say mercs and toto are going to FIA about using the merc tyres for more races after seeing blistering today and using it as a weight in there argument, its so unfair if they do that
    i wouldn't doubt if they are NOT going to do something like this.....such caniving tey are
    Last edited by Rob; 1st July 2018 at 15:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico_G View Post
    Merc boys not hopping like rabbits in front of the TV cameras like last week. They all seem pretty sour atm. And Lewis' race engineer is in the can washing out his mouth after sucking off lewis on live TV.
    that was so desperate trying to stop him from crying. im so happy for ferrari today though i almost forgot about that

sauber 9 - 10

Hamster is not happy

Not to be greedy but Max hitting Kimi's left back tire looked a lot like Seb with Bottas in France. Kimi managed to keep it on the road, so no 5 sec?

i wouldn't doubt if they are NOT going to do something like this.....such caniving %^&ches tey are
    I doubt Mercedes can get away with it. Well sure, tyres blister on this track. But they worked pretty fine last week on Paul Ricard. Even Max said the soft turned out to be like medium tyre, so durable.
    It takes more than a single occasion for Mercedes to appeal for tyre changes. Especially with Red Bull car winning this track? I doubt they would support this madness.

I posted pics of Mercedes blistering their tires during FP's......those pics were when track temps were 20 degrees cooler than race day.

i wouldn't doubt if they are NOT going to do something like this.....such caniving %^&ches tey are
    Yup and seeing as ferrari are always targeted , always getting there loopholes banned by fia, its amazing that we are matching in points

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I'm an IDIOT!
    Maybe more positive next time? It helps keeping morale high on the forum.

they made a hamilton cry compilation on sky??? first time ever?