Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Austrian GP - RACE

guys interesting statistics.. kimi had two dnfs... same goes for bottas... if kimi did not have those dnf he should have been up there...

kimi has :3 Ret 3 2 Ret 4 6 3 2 :101
    bottas : 8 2 2 (14) 2 5 2 7 Ret :92

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    ok, my bad......i take it back

Cheers si sa speram ca Ferrari o sa fie pe podium 1-2 in Anglia
    Cheers, o sa fie greu, dar nu imposibil.

Im so impressed by kimi's speed today, he said he was abit scared of getting crashed by mercs into turn 3 and then he went wide, kimi and seb drove best they could after such a messy start especially for seb who was pushed off track into turn 1 and 3
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    guys interesting statistics.. kimi had two dnfs... same goes for bottas... if kimi did not have those dnf he should have been up there...

kimi has :3 Ret 3 2 Ret 4 6 3 2 :101
    bottas : 8 2 2 (14) 2 5 2 7 Ret :92
    A win would do wonders for him

LOL, Lewis is moaning a lot on radio when stuff isn't going as he wants it to.

kimi's gap to vettel isnt so bad considering he had two dnfs.. also vettel had his share of badluck as well....

it looks like the US are very hard to drive with a heavy load
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Hamster is not happy
    He actually seemed pretty good, some REALLY dumb ques. from the interviewer. I haven't had much of an issue w/him lately, seems like he's quit trying to sound so profound in every interview... much easier to not completely loathe him.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

top three teams have now 3 wins each

now im praying fia dont give into toto and mercs plea for the merc tyres in more races this year.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Cheers, o sa fie greu, dar nu imposibil.
    NOT if the Merc's cars will have reliability issues.....but yeah, i understand your point

i'm just really happy as to how the race turned out today after such a disaster in Quali especially wiht the penalty for Seb.....

let's hope Ferrari will bring the A game in Silverstone
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

sauber - haas - ferrari all in the points

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    now im praying fia dont give into toto and mercs plea for the merc tyres in more races this year.
    Just enjoy the moment. We'll worry about that later, don't bring the spirit down right away.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    NOT if the Merc's cars will have reliability issues.....but yeah, i understand your point

i'm just really happy as to how the race turned out today after such a disaster in Quali especially wiht the penalty for Seb.....

let's hope Ferrari will bring the A game in Silverstone
    Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Maybe more positive next time? It helps keeping morale high on the forum.
    I believed in the car's race pace all along. I've written long posts about it. Then I snapped with the penalty.

BUT I am an IDIOT, still!

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Just enjoy the moment. We'll worry about that later, don't bring the spirit down right away.
    you right! just dont want to be blind sided if charlie announces next week that we have merc tyres in the last few races .

What a wonderful outcome for the team, maximum effort by Kimi from the start and really deserving of 2nd at least! Thanks to Benz's double DNF we now lead both championships
    and it's looking very good for our cars over other teams so it's essential that momentum continues. The chess pieces are in place and it's imperative that we maintain pressure and
    reliability. We've done it before and can do it again! FORZA FERRARI!!!

you right! just dont want to be blind sided if charlie announces next week that we have merc tyres in the last few races .
    There's nothing we can do about it in any case, let us enjoy the result now.

they will. especially when british two dream teams are somewhere at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I posted pics of Mercedes blistering their tires during FP's......those pics were when track temps were 20 degrees cooler than race day.
    I’m starting to think Ferrari did go with race set-up. As they know can get ahead of both bulls..!!

It is interesting to see if Mercedes is going to change any components of the cars by next weekend... aside of gearbox change.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by From Treviso View Post
    fuel pressure failure on the Ham
    Pity, I was hoping it was the gearbox

Ferrari power had an excellent day today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhB2r8xX0AA1fwt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nico_G View Post
    Why no action against max, looked the same as last weeks "contact"?
    Well that's because the FIA's dynamic duo - Gangsta Boy (Ham) and Golden Boy (Max) are infallible and are not handed out penalties quite easily the way they hand out penalties to our drivers.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/124...ay-of-disaster
    The blunder meant that while Max Verstappen, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen and Daniel Ricciardo all enjoyed a cheap Virtual Safety Car, Hamilton had to take a 'full-fat' pit-stop with the extra 10 or so seconds of lost lap time demoting the aggrieved Mercedes driver from first to fourth.

bitter loser

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    The blunder meant that while Max Verstappen, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen and Daniel Ricciardo all enjoyed a cheap Virtual Safety Car, Hamilton had to take a 'full-fat' pit-stop with the extra 10 or so seconds of lost lap time demoting the aggrieved Mercedes driver from first to fourth.

bitter loser
    more like sore loser
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post

bitter loser
    would the author like more salt with that? lol

Quote Originally Posted by theodorus8864 View Post
    Can we assume that the Ferrari package is currently the best, for now? considering the track layout with high elevation above sea level...
    There is no clear advantage yet between Ferrari and Mercedes. Also, let's not leave the Red Bulls out of the equation. The thing is, without the custom Merc tires from Pirelli, the Mercs are quite vulnerable. We only have 1 more race with the Merc custom tires at Silverstone. Hopefully, Toto's lobbying of making this special tire the norm in all remaining races will fall on deaf ears.

Quote Originally Posted by From Treviso View Post
    fuel pressure failure on the Ham
    Well, next race will be gearbox

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I must say, i'm kind of happy for all these Dutch fans at the race today. They had something to cheer upon considering they failed to qualify for the World Cup.
    Same with the Italians, though