Page 1 of 29 12345678910111213141526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Austrian GP - RACE

2018 Austrian GP - RACE

"The hills are alive with the sounds of F1 music......" huh....whaaaaat....can't hear anything.

Seriously though, Vettel needs to go for it...jump Max ASAFP. Kimi needs to hold station. If he can jump Lewis, then by all means.

If none of the above, then go for the undercut or overcut. Looking for a clean race.

No rain and looks to be a beautiful day.

Hope it is a very eventful race !

hoping kimi goes mad fast into turn 3 ,if ham wont let through him let ham suffer
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    hoping kimi goes mad fast into turn 3 ,if ham wont let through him let ham suffer
    Yeah Kimi needs a great start and go for it, if Ham doesn't move then shove him off the track, no point being polite.
    Go get him Kimi, please stay awake for this one ..or simply oops..miss your braking point and hit him up the chuff :P

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Yeah Kimi needs a great start and go for it, if Ham doesn't move then shove him off the track, no point being polite.
    Go get him Kimi, please stay awake for this one ..or simply oops..miss your braking point and hit him up the chuff :P
    :P
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

First 2 big corners have carnage written all over them at the top. Hamilton going after Bottas, because he knows its hard to pass during the race. Kimi on faster tires with no Seb in sight to watch out not to hit and pressured from Verstappen. Max being Max. Grosjean being in a place where he doesnt belong, going for it all in. Vettel frustrated on faster tires, expecting Grosjean to move over. Magnussen is a hot head. Ricciardo too far behind and trying to make up places right away. Hopefully we can stay out of trouble.

Vettel and Kimi having fun.Kimi is smiling.

I don't watch pre or post race coverage anymore, but flicked over to Sky F1 to make sure it hadn't started yet and to mu surprise they were interviewing horner! They sure do have they're favourites at Sky but why do they need to give the same faces so much airtime every single race!?

Also, whatever happened to European races all just being at 13:00 UK time? That is all /rantover

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    First 2 big corners have carnage written all over them at the top. Hamilton going after Bottas, because he knows its hard to pass during the race. Kimi on faster tires with no Seb in sight to watch out not to hit and pressured from Verstappen. Max being Max. Grosjean being in a place where he doesnt belong, going for it all in. Vettel frustrated on faster tires, expecting Grosjean to move over. Magnussen is a hot head. Ricciardo too far behind and trying to make up places right away. Hopefully we can stay out of trouble.
    Yeah, Seb is in really difficult position, it is a miracle if he survives first lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post

Vettel and Kimi having fun.Kimi is smiling.

https://s8.postimg.cc/dcgj2w5g5/Brez_naslova.png
    Seb knows that he can count on Kimi on the opening lap to take out the HAMSTER......

if you linger around this forum Kimi.......DO IT MATE, TAKE ONE FOR TEH TEAM......ha, ha....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Seb is not far, if everything goes ok at the start, i am sure grosjean wont be hard to pass, and if he manages to get past verstappen, i am sure kimi will let him go if he is faster.

What scares me about this starting grid is that Vettel have to get past 2 drivers with kamikaze tendencies.

Are we the only front runners starting on US tires?

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Hope it is a very eventful race !
    For Ferrari I really hope it isn't!

Any one watching Moto GP? That is a pure racing! Blink and things happen!

I just want to go on record and state that I don't consider (never did) Fernando Alonso ever was a Ferrari driver. My 2 cents, those seasons never happened. It's just a black hole as far as I'm concerned because Alonso is a manipulative cheater and a liar that hurt Ferrari. I'm stating that before someone brings out my posts from 2010-2014. Other than that I've always been on our guys side, no matter what.

It's all about winning and losing with guys that never hurt you before or after. Nothing else matters. Money doesn't matter. Only moral and ethical points scored matter. Nowdays Ferrari are being bullied by the powers that bought the sport and in the process bullied Bernie out of it. That's the state today. Striking back without political correctness is the only weapon still left to use. Ferrari have been robbed and bullied out of everything else.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I don't watch pre or post race coverage anymore, but flicked over to Sky F1 to make sure it hadn't started yet and to mu surprise they were interviewing horner! They sure do have they're favourites at Sky but why do they need to give the same faces so much airtime every single race!?

Also, whatever happened to European races all just being at 13:00 UK time? That is all /rantover
    Whenever I watched on Sky. I really had to mute the sound, Sky and mainly Croft's constant fawning over Ham and Ferrari hate really made me want to throw heavy objects at my TV. So safer to watch it muted.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Seb is not far, if everything goes ok at the start, i am sure grosjean wont be hard to pass, and if he manages to get past verstappen, i am sure kimi will let him go if he is faster.
    OR, the better scenario would be Luise getting tangled with botass i the firs corner and Kimi WINS THE RACE.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

It's a long race guys, anything can happen. We all might (hopefully) be cheering at the end of the race.

Also don't forget we got the ultrasoft tyres at the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    What scares me about this starting grid is that Vettel have to get past 2 drivers with kamikaze tendencies.

Are we the only front runners starting on US tires?
    unless those TWO kamikaze drivers take care of the front two mercs come first corner and then our BOYS will just cruize to a 1-2 finish

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I just want to go on record and state that I don't consider (never did) Fernando Alonso ever was a Ferrari driver. My 2 cents, those seasons never happened. It's just a black hole as far as I'm concerned because Alonso is a manipulative cheater and a liar that hurt Ferrari. I'm stating that before someone brings out my posts from 2010-2014. Other than that I've always been on our guys side, no matter what.

It's all about winning and losing with guys that never hurt you before or after. Nothing else matters. Money doesn't matter. Only moral and ethical points scored matter. Nowdays Ferrari are being bullied by the powers that bought the sport and in the process bullied Bernie out of it. That's the state today. Striking back without political correctness is the only weapon still left to use. Ferrari have been robbed and bullied out of everything else.
    So, Alonso is a cheater but you support MS? You do know MS had a season removed.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Any one watching Moto GP? That is a pure racing! Blink and things happen!
    yeah, i like watching moto GP too.....like you said, if you blink u tend to miss things.....

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, i like watching moto GP too.....like you said, if you blink u tend to miss things.....
    It was awesome race! Let's hope this one in Austria is going to be as half a good as this one, with something to be cheerfull at the and!

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    So, Alonso is a cheater but you support MS? You do know MS had a season removed.
    Yes. Live with it.

I will shut up now and watch the race.

FerrariSteve Guest

Forza Ferrari!! Go Seb, Go Kimi!
    Please..clean and fast start by both.

I miss rosberg.... At least he kept lewis honest.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    I miss rosberg.... At least he kept lewis honest.
    yup, unlike this botasssss being the Mercedes pupetter...which is going to hand the place to Hamster anyways.....blahhhh

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yup, unlike this botasssss being the Mercedes pupetter...which is going to hand the place to Hamster anyways.....blahhhh
    True

Forza Ferrari