Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 British GP - Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Nice to see KR up there. Fingers crossed he can keep it for Q and race also. Worried for SV... Hope he is going to be fine for Q and race too!
    If kimi can stay in top3 splitting mercs, that’s good for his championship & Ferrari too...!!

FerrariSteve Guest
    Seb with neck problems? that's not good. I don't see him performing at 100% tomorrow if that's still the case. Can Kimi beat the Mercs?
    I think in qually possibly but not through a full race (although I would love to see him do it!)

Silverstone has not been too kind to Seb, over the years. Might be his least favorite track, but i am hoping this year will be better. The Ferraris and Mercs are so far ahead that he must at least finish 4th, but i think he will do better

It would be such as shame if Seb missed the chance to win because of a stupid problem like that. No just for the win, but the chance to beat Ham on his turf...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    It would be such as shame if Seb missed the chance to win because of a stupid problem like that. No just for the win, but the chance to beat Ham on his turf...
    He will come out on all guns blazing during quali watch it

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Seb with neck problems? that's not good. I don't see him performing at 100% tomorrow if that's still the case. Can Kimi beat the Mercs?
    I think in qually possibly but not through a full race (although I would love to see him do it!)
    If seb can smell a win tmrw, then he will give 100% at it. Similar to Alonso.

you're right, Kimi outqualified Seb last year and started P2.
    i remember it because of how utterly crushed i was during Q3 last year, because ferrari supposed to have the new super ultra piston engines or something lol also seb's brakes catching fire during formation. hooo boy i hope everything goes smoothly and seb can make it back in comfort today/tomorrow
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

this ^^
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

6 ferrari's in top 10

Looking surprisingly good pace-wise. Kimi is strong at Silverstone (outqualified Vettel in the last three races there) so I hope he can get in the fight and PP would be awesome, though I don't be shocked if he threw it away in Q3 again.

sky reported that seb is still having on going treatment to the neck with less than 50minutes to go

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    sky reported that seb is still having on going treatment to the neck with less than 50minutes to go
    I hope he'll be okay
    Why couldn't it be Lewis.. grrrrrrr

I hope he'll be okay
    how did this happen?? is it due to the track being bumpy as %$$# ????
    cause even Luise was complaining of bumps and that he felt his eyes were rattling in his brain.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

The boys at sky must have a voodo doll of Seb with a pin in his neck. The weekend would be over for them if golden rat doesn’t get poll.

I hope Seb will be able to participate in quali...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    how did this happen?? is it due to the track being bumpy as %$$# ????
    cause even Luise was complaining of bumps and that he felt his eyes were rattling in his brain.....
    Kimi said that too...bumby

I hope he'll be okay
    lewis luck is more than any other driver, sadly for seb he could be losing this race before it even starts if they dont let him run if this pain still continues. im hoping we get a message saying he is allowed to go any second now

could ferrari get another driver in seb's seat if he isnt fit or allowed by FIA?? havent seen Antonio or kvyat this weekend

could ferrari get another driver in seb's seat if he isnt fit or allowed by FIA?? havent seen Antonio or kvyat this weekend
    Are you a child?
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Are you a child?
    ? wasn't massa replaced at Budapest how is that childish? if seb is hurt he shouldn't risk himself

in the next post i see you posting swap Leclerc in place of vet...!!

Enough with the replacing Seb, you should filter your every thought before posting it on the forum

If Hartley is fit after that heavy crash, why wouldnt seb be allowed, because of neck pain ?

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    If Hartley is fit after that heavy crash, why wouldnt seb be allowed, because of neck pain ?
    they not allowing hartley to run in quali and yes im just thinking that seb might have neck pain plus they said there's those 5g corners and lots of bumps which might make the discomfort worse, no updates from ferrari at the moment on what is happening.

Hartley is cleared to race, but his car is not. Gasly cannot take part in qualifying since FIA has asked them to change their suspension.

I am always confident with our team, they (almost) always fix all the problems. And if Seb can`t drive, it is not the end of the world.

any updates on Seb?? will he be OK for quali??
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    any updates on Seb?? will he be OK for quali??
    no update yet, but there's not much happening at ferrari garage so it looks like seb will have a go at quali, he is currently undergoing neck treatment by physio

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Hartley is cleared to race, but his car is not. Gasly cannot take part in qualifying since FIA has asked them to change their suspension.
    you are right

"Sebastian Vettel missed the end of Practice Three after he injured his neck but we understand he will be fit to take part in qualifying."

From skyf1

he has a sharp pain in the neck so he is having massages, but they are not allowed injections as per the rules. he is still planned to have a go in qualifying