Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 British GP - Practices and Qualifying

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    Very stupid comparison by mentioning Africa as if the roads in Europe or other developed countries are not bad, I hate it when people type without thinking. if all the resources stolen from Africa is returned we would all want to go a live there
    Jeez calm down, it was a throwaway comment, nothing more. I'm sure Africa is lovely.

Nice to see red car at the top

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Nice to see red car at the top
    In Silverstone nothing less

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Jeez calm down, it was a throwaway comment, nothing more. I'm sure Africa is lovely.
    You could have use London, Leeds or Bristol, just recently changed my car spring destroyed by British pot hole, Africa is always the easy target it;s not funny

For sure, Africa is lovely. However, it was a stupid comment nonetheless. Just stick to the "bad road".

Saw the overhead shots of the camp site next to the track. Didn't expect it to be so massive. Greig must be having a fabulous time.

is FP2 supposed to be race simulation? if so, how can Kimi be half a second slower?

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Omg Sky “insight” showing the Ferrari upgraded floor... while they physically show the old floor.

Stuff like this annoys me. Communicating to the average idiot only alienates the actual fans
    Sadly, under Liberty's management, it is the 'average idiots' they want - in vast numbers - for their monstrous vision of a four-wheeled WWE series!

#CircusOfMediocrity
    Trying to be less angry..

Try driving in Kent (South East of UK..) the roads are on a par with those in Zimbabwe! More pothole than tarmac!

Very stupid comparison by mentioning Africa as if the roads in Europe or other developed countries are not bad, I hate it when people type without thinking. if all the resources stolen from Africa is returned we would all want to go a live there
    Most of Africa's resources were sold (stolen?) from under the average African's nose by corrupt African leaders, the greatest threat to said African folk!

Enough of the P & R guys (Africa)

RACE SIMULATION (LAP TIMES) from the TOP SIX drivers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhbqJEDW4AUIOoO.jpg

so both Grosjean and Max crashed today...

Nice day at the track. Car looks good hopefully can take pole tomorrow then the win.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari

Back to racing chaps, no need to discuss potholes here....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Nice day at the track. Car looks good hopefully can take pole tomorrow then the win.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    How is the feeling in the Camp Greig ? How is the ambiance ?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Enough of the P & R guys (Africa)

RACE SIMULATION (LAP TIMES) from the TOP SIX drivers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhbqJEDW4AUIOoO.jpg
    So Only Ham looks like a little little faster than our guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    So Only Ham looks like a little little faster than our guys ?

Ham was on soft and VET on mediums during the first stint.

very nice job from ferrari, hopefully we can do a big jump tomorrow, about 0.28s slower on race pace but very good stuff on one lap, lets hope we can make the usual improvements over night and mercs dont. nice stuff today crossing fingers it doesnt change tomorrow
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

But how are we in terms of tyre wear? Will our tyres last?

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    But how are we in terms of tyre wear? Will our tyres last?
    Kimi had a dark band on the front left soft tyre, whilst others didnt , kinda wish seb would'v done a soft run too to see if its the ferrari or if kimi hotspotted somewhere, ferrari say the hot weather is good for them, but these dumb merc thread tyres don't last long with ferrari aero
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

should be difficult for teams to Q2 with the mediums unless they have very good setup as the tyre diff between softs and mediums is around 0.8s

Word is they planning to add a big yellow kerb, the damaging one like austria to the turn t17/t18(last corner) to prevent drivers from going off and gaining time for tomorrow.

2018 British GP - Practices and Qualifying

This compilation wasn’t made by me, but I think is very good

-Lewis started a 13-lap stint on 7 laps old softs having times between 1.32.6 to 1.33.5, then went for 7 laps old medium doing a short 4 lap-run from 1.32.8 to 1.32.4! …

-Bottas on 6 laps old softs went for a 7-lap stint run starting with 1.33.0 and finished with a 1.34.0. Then went for a 6-lap stint on 7 laps old hards doing times between 1.33.5 to 1.33.2!

-Vettel started a 16-lap stint on 9 laps old medium tyres with laps between 1.32.8 and 1.33.5 until 14th lap and the last 2 ones he was dropping with a 1.34.2 and 1.34.8 lap at the end … then switch to 6 laps old soft doing a 4 lap-run from 1.31.2 to 1.31.7

-Kimi started a 12-lap stint on 9 laps old soft tyres with times from 1.33.3 to 1.33.8, then went for a 7 laps old medium doing a short 3 lap run with a time of 1.31.4 at the 2nd lap

-Ricci started a 6-lap stint on a 7 old softs starting with a time of 1.34.4 and ending with 1.33.8! then switch to 10 laps mediums doing a 6-lap stint between 1.33.5 to 1.33.3!

If someone dares to make a conclusion from the above facts feel free to do so ….

My conclusion, is, we are looking good boys....

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    This compilation wasn’t made by me, but I think is very good

-Lewis started a 13-lap stint on 7 laps old softs having times between 1.32.6 to 1.33.5, then went for 7 laps old medium doing a short 4 lap-run from 1.32.8 to 1.32.4! …

-Bottas on 6 laps old softs went for a 7-lap stint run starting with 1.33.0 and finished with a 1.34.0. Then went for a 6-lap stint on 7 laps old hards doing times between 1.33.5 to 1.33.2!

-Vettel started a 16-lap stint on 9 laps old medium tyres with laps between 1.32.8 and 1.33.5 until 14th lap and the last 2 ones he was dropping with a 1.34.2 and 1.34.8 lap at the end … then switch to 6 laps old soft doing a 4 lap-run from 1.31.2 to 1.31.7

-Kimi started a 12-lap stint on 9 laps old soft tyres with times from 1.33.3 to 1.33.8, then went for a 7 laps old medium doing a short 3 lap run with a time of 1.31.4 at the 2nd lap

-Ricci started a 6-lap stint on a 7 old softs starting with a time of 1.34.4 and ending with 1.33.8! then switch to 10 laps mediums doing a 6-lap stint between 1.33.5 to 1.33.3!

If someone dares to make a conclusion from the above facts feel free to do so ….

My conclusion, is, we are looking good boys....

looks great, thanks

also, smooth Friday, no problems

Kimi's times worry me if he and ham had similar fuel levels.

seb was quick on mediums only 0.28s slower than Ham, but kimi was about 0.6s slower than ham on softs

So what about kimi..,??was he running thenew rear wing and diffuser?

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Kimi had a dark band on the front left soft tyre, whilst others didnt , kinda wish seb would'v done a soft run too to see if its the ferrari or if kimi hotspotted somewhere, ferrari say the hot weather is good for them, but these dumb merc thread tyres don't last long with ferrari aero
    Thank you. How about on the Merc side? Can they make the tyres last on their end?

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

LOL really? LOL