Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 751 to 780 of 1106

Thread: 2018 British GP - RACE

  1. #751
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Bottas was weaving a lot when vettel was overtaking him
    the lap previous he weaved right into seb's line
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pangea
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Raikkonen handed two superlicense penalty points for Hamilton clash....they know how to pile it on don't they.
    No consistency whatsoever. They need to scrap current rule & bring permanent race stewards ever GP.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newport, CA
    Posts
    338
    The whole MB team is a disgrace. They deserve no further wins. Sore losers and plain disgusting.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,152
    WCC


    Ferrari 287 pts


    Mercedes 267 pts

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    408
    secretly started engine development and disgustingly pursued FIA to apply the idea, special tires, politics and so much dirty tricks. sore loser merc deserves defeat

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    227
    So much fuss about illegal battery and nothing. Now these accusations. This is becoming a joke right now.

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    Wolff says that Raikkonen's contact with Hamilton at the start was a racing incident but then quotes James Allison saying "it's either deliberate or incompetence"
    ex ferrari snakes
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    408

  9. #759
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,657
    Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    secretly started engine development and disgustingly pursued FIA to apply the idea, special tires, politics and so much dirty tricks. sore loser merc deserves defeat
    YES.....totally true.....and now that Ferrari have caought and is starting to outperforming them, they're starting to cream their pants.....LOL
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  10. #760
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Red Planet
    Posts
    526
    The qualifying yesterday was thrilling and the best by far this year! Then the race proved to be even more exciting and one of the best in the past 20 years! Reminds me of Ferrari vs. Mclaren, Michael vs. Mika! So epic!

    If we continue with our lightning starts (without incident of course), then we will be in the hunt for victories in every race even if we fail to get pole. Mercedes looks like they are under pressure at the moment and we should capitalize on this. They have made 2 back to back strategic blunders the past two races, which is unheard of when their car was dominant. They are seeing RED and they are shaking in their boots! I'm lovin' it!!!

    I'm ok with Kimi's penalty but again, the stewards should be consistent. It seems the trigger for a penalty is when you gain a place when you touch another car. However, Max did the same to Kimi in Austria but nothing happened to him. This should be settled once and for all and shouldn't be interpreted differently every race and with different teams involved. We have always been at the receiving end when it's our drivers who are at fault but when it is Golden Boy (Max), Rapper Boy (Lewis) and his whipping boy (Bottas) are involved, they remain unscathed.

    I am looking forward to the coming races, especially the fast tracks as it seems we have overtaken the Mercs in terms of engine power. Nonetheless, the guys in Maranello shouldn't be complacent and continue with their in-season development, especially after the break, when the Mercs are usually strong towards the end the of the season.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    227
    Controversial LOL. Mercedes and Hamilton are so used to winning that when they are losing there's a conspiracy.

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by prancing horse View Post
    Love the fact that Seb was calculated and didn't do anything rash as in Baku.
    He waited and waited and took Bottas.
    Yes, that was great! He showed good patience there!
    Common doesn't mean "Come on"; "Should have" not "Should of" ;)

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    The qualifying yesterday was thrilling and the best by far this year! Then the race proved to be even more exciting and one of the best in the past 20 years! Reminds me of Ferrari vs. Mclaren, Michael vs. Mika! So epic!

    If we continue with our lightning starts (without incident of course), then we will be in the hunt for victories in every race even if we fail to get pole. Mercedes looks like they are under pressure at the moment and we should capitalize on this. They have made 2 back to back strategic blunders the past two races, which is unheard of when their car was dominant. They are seeing RED and they are shaking in their boots! I'm lovin' it!!!

    I'm ok with Kimi's penalty but again, the stewards should be consistent. It seems the trigger for a penalty is when you gain a place when you touch another car. However, Max did the same to Kimi in Austria but nothing happened to him. This should be settled once and for all and shouldn't be interpreted differently every race and with different teams involved. We have always been at the receiving end when it's our drivers who are at fault but when it is Golden Boy (Max), Rapper Boy (Lewis) and his whipping boy (Bottas) are involved, they remain unscathed.

    I am looking forward to the coming races, especially the fast tracks as it seems we have overtaken the Mercs in terms of engine power. Nonetheless, the guys in Maranello shouldn't be complacent and continue with their in-season development, especially after the break, when the Mercs are usually strong towards the end the of the season.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,537
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    ex ferrari snakes
    JA is incapable

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    359
    Poor hamilton... Kimi crashing into him on purpose is very unfair...

    What clowns can actually think that's what happened... Merc crying cause they finally got caught and can't find any more ways to cheat
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

  16. #766
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,152
    Yes Toto, class act along with your podium 2 crybaby......For being the "standard" of F1 for the past 4yrs, you came crumbling down on the track and post race interviews. Face it, you guys cannot handle defeat when the tires were against us and a 10sec penalty was against us.....on a track that has been dominated by MB.

    Wolff says that Raikkonen's contact with Hamilton at the start was a racing incident but then quotes James Allison saying "it's either deliberate or incompetence"

  17. #767
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    JA is incapable
    Still remember what he said during his Ferrari days, that there were plenty of talented people within the Italian team to work on the car, without having to depend on outside recruit. Turn out to be true right now.

    I thought I was gonna lose some sleep with his departure during that time. But right now, oh good riddance!

  18. #768
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    359
    Irony is incompetence is the reason he's at Merc now
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

  19. #769
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    Vettel on the Lap 1 incident: It's silly to think that anything happened was deliberate. I don't think there was an intention and l think it's unnecessary to even go there [with suggestions of deliberate intent].
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  20. #770
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    762
    I don't think anyone at Ferrari is thinking about this race.
    Already looking forward to German GP.
    Also they were trying stuff on Friday for Belgian GP.
    Very focused which is very worrying Mercs and they know it too well.
    Reminds me of the Schumi days.
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

  21. #771
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    2,575
    It was a great start from Seb, any videos about that?

  22. #772
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Red Planet
    Posts
    526
    Cry all you want Lewis and the rest of your sour grapes team. We will be on PARTY MODE all night long!

  23. #773
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    ham sounds dead right now post interview
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  24. #774
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    270
    France two weekends ago it is a 5 sec penalty for locking up your tires and hitting a driver at the start.

    Two weekends later in Britain the penalty is 10 secs.


  25. #775
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    Max said he had a brake by wire problem, ric never hit him
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  26. #776
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    what type of track is the German GP? power?downforce?,medium?high speed cornering?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  27. #777
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    France two weekends ago it is a 5 sec penalty for locking up your tires and hitting a driver at the start.

    Two weekends later in Britain the penalty is 10 secs.

    seb forgets to tie his laces, 15sec penalty next
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  28. #778
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,152
    Driver standings in the WDC....wooohoo!!

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhl64eGWAAAc6O3.png:large

  29. #779
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    2,575

  30. #780
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,113
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •