Page 1 of 37 12345678910111213141526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 British GP - RACE

2018 British GP - RACE

Probably going to be the most exciting race of the year.

So many variables with tire strat. but the main one is Bottas; pit him early to do a 1 stopper and do the undercut and see Ferrari's reaction???

Track heat is against the Mercedes.

This is Ferrari's race to take: Ferrari 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

So many variables with tire strat. but the main one is Bottas; pit him early to do a 1 stopper and do the undercut and see Ferrari's reaction???

Yup... mercs will play with bottas .. it would be interesting how would ferrari react.

All depends on start

We dont need another china or singapore , seb and kimi need to becareful of each other and attack ham, double team him if possible on the start, one go left one go right!

dont let him breathe! we need luck here, we were robbed in baku, hopefully luck is on our side here
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

On Friday long runs, Ferrari had blisters, had the worst degradation of top 3 teams. We will see what happens today but Ferrari is definitely not the favorite for victory.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    On Friday long runs, Ferrari had blisters, had the worst degradation of top 3 teams. We will see what happens today but Ferrari is definitely not the favorite for victory.
    i think ferrari knows that, but ferrari is in a much better position they thought possible, mercs tyres gives mercs the advantage in race with no blistering but if lady luck sticks with us, ferrari has a chance imo
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Do you need Mercedes F1 Support Forum Link ? I think you are in a wrong forum.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Sebs neck take my energy

apparently mercedes are quick on the hards and have good data for the tyre, doubt they'd take the hard but maybe bottas?

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Sebs neck take my energy
    LOL, i saw they added more padding and he has neck plasters, let's hope he feels the ferrari love and pushes through

FerrariSteve Guest
    I hope Seb and Kimi are aggressive at the start ...but wary of each other, I would be gutted if we had another Singapore.

Okey, hopefully Mercs does not get double DNF, we all pray with you Mercs 1-2.

I’ll again answer to your post after the race...!!

Is there any way to watch thw race later? I am in a trip and can't watch it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    I hope Seb and Kimi are aggressive at the start ...but wary of each other, I would be gutted if we had another Singapore.
    Shhhhh.... we dont talk about that here... :(

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    Is there any way to watch thw race later? I am in a trip and can't watch it right now.
    there are links one dude posts the full race about 10hours later fullrace site or soething like that, youtube has lots of those full race videos that are minimized

FerrariSteve Guest
    Watching from the pub, already Sky are in ultra-lewis-fanboy mode, it's utterly cringyworthy in the extreme.
    I asked the bar staff to mute it but they wouldn't :(

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Shhhhh.... we dont talk about that here... :(
    :( it scared me for life whenever i see seb and kimi being aggressive on the start

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Watching from the pub, already Sky are in ultra-lewis-fanboy mode, it's utterly cringyworthy in the extreme.
    I asked the bar staff to mute it but they wouldn't :(
    lol you have my sympathies, i couldnt watch a podium when ham wins, its nauseating

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    Plenty of torrents if you want to download. Otherwise, I think the best option is to get a live tv stream player that has Sky F1 from the UK, Italy etc plus the US channels.

We have to make sure we get a clean start. We need the points badly. Sure we can put pressure on Hamilton, but Seb and Kimi need to be careful around each other. Keeping Bottas behind is also important, hoping for no dive bomb at the start from Max.

I want to see this again today

https://imgur.com/5r2rsEv

Passing Hamilton at the start would be great, hopefully both Ferrari drivers got away unscathed. Kimi could have put a strong fight on his strong race-track.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post

Yes Please!!

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post

Yeah baby!

Hoping for a good race for us.

I thought our race pace during Friday was good?

Great shot of Mattia checking out the redbull on the grid. Loved it.

Hoping this at the start of the race, is the only time we will be hearing Britain's national anthem today

They just had a chat with Ross Brawn on the grid, I've never really forgiven him for not returning to Ferrari after his sabbatical.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Hoping this at the start of the race, is the only time we will be hearing Britain's national anthem today
    So do I, and I'm British

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Hoping for a good race for us.

I thought our race pace during Friday was good?
    for me it did look like Seb was the man