Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 137

Thread: 2018 German GP (Hockenheim) (July 20 - 22) - Pre -Race news

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,310
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i believe ferrari dont have any left for the rest of the first half of the season
    LOL
    Forza Ferrari

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    10,341
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I really hope you are right and seb can win this, hopefully he gets on the simulator sooner than the rest :) and finds a way to be better than before

    Mercedes are bringing more updates and i believe ferrari dont have any left for the rest of the first half of the season so im also hoping mercs fail with their parts. Seb needs to win very badly and get a nice points cushion
    You are really irreversible pessimists!!!
    How came you are not getting tired? EVER!!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I really hope you are right and seb can win this, hopefully he gets on the simulator sooner than the rest :) and finds a way to be better than before

    Mercedes are bringing more updates and i believe ferrari dont have any left for the rest of the first half of the season so im also hoping mercs fail with their parts. Seb needs to win very badly and get a nice points cushion
    Yeah Ferrari is done with the first half and the next upgrade will only come after summer break, i.e, in Spa so for Germany and Budapest, Ferrari has to optimize the current package. Seb winning Germany and Hungary would be a nice way to end first half.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,310
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Yeah Ferrari is done with the first half and the next upgrade will only come after summer break, i.e, in Spa so for Germany and Budapest, Ferrari has to optimize the current package. Seb winning Germany and Hungary would be a nice way to end first half.
    Says who? you and Mr doom and gloom?
    Forza Ferrari

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Yeah Ferrari is done with the first half and the next upgrade will only come after summer break, i.e, in Spa so for Germany and Budapest, Ferrari has to optimize the current package. Seb winning Germany and Hungary would be a nice way to end first half.
    Merc has no planed updates for these two races according to AMUS, so just chill and have a little faith in this team of ours. They look like a champion team this year

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    You are really irreversible pessimists!!!
    How came you are not getting tired? EVER!!!
    The brother wants win as badly as we do, he has a different way of showing that

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    looking at previous GPs on this layout, seb is weaker here compared to most other tracks. was like only 2 tenths quicker than hulkenberg in qualifying in 2016

    Dani Ric is very strong, hamilton is good here as well

    in 2014
    Dani Ric for RBR 1:17.273 p5
    Seb for RBR 1:17.577 p6

    in 2016
    Kimi 1:15.142 p5
    Seb 1:15.315 p6
    Hulk 1:15.510 p7

    So i wonder if this will be damage limitation weekend for Seb, It might be Kimi's best chance for pole and the win. I Kinda want Seb to win here though so i hope this years car suits the track much better than before.
    What do you mean? Seb finished infront of teammates in every Hockenheim race so far. He managed to take pole from Alonso and was 0,5 s faster than Mark Webber that year. In 2016 in the race he finished better than Kimi, in 2014 better than Ricciardo. His worst track was always Silverstone, and you saw what happened there. We will see, if the car is good you car deliver a little easier.

    printscreen

    He dominated Mark on this track also in 2012.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    10,341
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    The brother wants win as badly as we do, he has a different way of showing that
    Kind annoying way!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    721
    Hey guys this year we have a great car and Sebastian and Kimi are up on their game, let’s enjoy the race and have fun without doom and gloom and his brother ;)


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Germany is Mercedes track, Hungary is probably Ferrari track.
    If you read my post clearly then you would get clear idea.
    Iíve said related to this year car characteristics & tyres. Yes vettel had not won in Germany, but see Ferrari didnít have a win since 2011 in Silverstone before last race, whatís the outcome of last race ?? Vet&ferrari win.

    Ferrari didnít have a win in Monaco since 2002 if Iím not wrong. What happened last year? Ferrari & vet did win it.

    Iím waiting for win on this track & Monza.

    Iím thinking mercs will come hard at this track & even Monza because both tracks are termed to be pride for vettel & Ferrari. One is home GP for driver & other is home GP for team. If mercs win on these tracks, it will make psychological impact. For example you can see how did mercs & ham react when vettel won at Silverstone??

    I heard from other sources (twitter account related to F1 circle, just a normal discussion ) that Ferrari 3rd spec engine is more powerful & its a benchmark, ferrari are gonna introduce it in Monza. I hope itís true.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If you read my post clearly then you would get clear idea.
    I’ve said related to this year car characteristics & tyres. Yes vettel had not won in Germany, but see Ferrari didn’t have a win since 2011 in Silverstone before last race, what’s the outcome of last race ?? Vet&ferrari win.

    Ferrari didn’t have a win in Monaco since 2002 if I’m not wrong. What happened last year? Ferrari & vet did win it.

    I’m waiting for win on this track & Monza.

    I’m thinking mercs will come hard at this track & even Monza because both tracks are termed to be pride for vettel & Ferrari. One is home GP for driver & other is home GP for team. If mercs win on these tracks, it will make psychological impact. For example you can see how did mercs & ham react when vettel won at Silverstone??

    I heard from other sources (twitter account related to F1 circle, just a normal discussion ) that Ferrari 3rd spec engine is more powerful & its a benchmark, ferrari are gonna introduce it in Monza. I hope it’s true.
    Im thinking merc will want to win hockenheim since its also their home gp..
    I think the doom and gloomers are just hurt so many times haha thats why they act that way. They dont want to get their expectations up like last year.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    What do you mean? Seb finished infront of teammates in every Hockenheim race so far. He managed to take pole from Alonso and was 0,5 s faster than Mark Webber that year. In 2016 in the race he finished better than Kimi, in 2014 better than Ricciardo. His worst track was always Silverstone, and you saw what happened there. We will see, if the car is good you car deliver a little easier.

    https://s8.postimg.cc/bsu6blved/Brez_naslova.pngprintscreen

    He dominated Mark on this track also in 2012.
    Ham

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    467
    Now another big mouth italian with comments the old hack briatore alonsos manager well he did wonders for his career did he not his biggest accomplishment was getting alonso booted out of ferrari and we all know he is on the scrap heap now briatore should just fade away and keep his ever increasing wrong and negetive comments to him self.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Now another big mouth italian with comments the old hack briatore alonsos manager well he did wonders for his career did he not his biggest accomplishment was getting alonso booted out of ferrari and we all know he is on the scrap heap now briatore should just fade away and keep his ever increasing wrong and negetive comments to him self.
    Another "Big mouth Italian?" It's true Enzo had a lot to say about racing and his Ferrari dreams. Another big mouth Italian to you? Flavio's biggest accomplishment was making Billions for himself ! Alonso is far from the racing scrap heap. He goes and races where he want's and is accepted with open arms. He wore out his F1 time and prob will take his millions $$ and race elsewhere, and blame Flavio for his success both financially and racing wise. What fan here would not like to get thrown on that heap?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,825
    If the triple header is any indication of the direction Ferrari is going, there should be substantially less doom and gloom here. The team is having arguably it's greatest season in ten years while fighting a very capable opponent. That is reason enough to celebrate.

    FORZA FERRARI!
    Tous avec Jules #17

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    If the triple header is any indication of the direction Ferrari is going, there should be substantially less doom and gloom here. The team is having arguably it's greatest season in ten years while fighting a very capable opponent. That is reason enough to celebrate.
    +1


    Forza Jules

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    If the triple header is any indication of the direction Ferrari is going, there should be substantially less doom and gloom here. The team is having arguably it's greatest season in ten years while fighting a very capable opponent. That is reason enough to celebrate.
    +1


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  18. #48
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    467
    Flavio has always held negetative opinions about ferrari he held aspirations of joining ferrari but could not get in so he bags them.

  19. #49
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Flavio has always held negetative opinions about ferrari he held aspirations of joining ferrari but could not get in so he bags them.
    But it was Flavio who talked Schumy into going Ferrari!

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    If the triple header is any indication of the direction Ferrari is going, there should be substantially less doom and gloom here. The team is having arguably it's greatest season in ten years while fighting a very capable opponent. That is reason enough to celebrate.
    Only half season has passed and you want to celebrate already? A championship isn't won yet, it's good enough reason to keep feet on ground. Never celebrate early, as they say "When the flag drops, the stops" and that flag is only going to drop in Abu Dhabi.

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,888
    I personally think SV will win WDC this year, that's my prediction. Time will tell.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Only half season has passed and you want to celebrate already? A championship isn't won yet, it's good enough reason to keep feet on ground. Never celebrate early, as they say "When the flag drops, the stops" and that flag is only going to drop in Abu Dhabi.
    you really should read his post again.
    Life might be hard, Concrete is a lot harder

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,672

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,672

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Only half season has passed and you want to celebrate already? A championship isn't won yet, it's good enough reason to keep feet on ground. Never celebrate early, as they say "When the flag drops, the stops" and that flag is only going to drop in Abu Dhabi.
    Yes, but we can be positive and also we can think the team is going in the right direction. What are we doing is enjoying the success of the team so far. It is that bad?


    "Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    304

    I don't know if I’m slow today, but I don’t recall M. Schumacher driver for McLaren and Luo for Red Bull
    Hockenheimring stats & winners).


    "Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,825
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Only half season has passed and you want to celebrate already? A championship isn't won yet, it's good enough reason to keep feet on ground. Never celebrate early, as they say "When the flag drops, the stops" and that flag is only going to drop in Abu Dhabi.
    Yes. We should all be celebrating the fact that Ferrari is continuing its streak of consistently competing for victories every weekend and is currently leading the WDC and WCC.

    FORZA FERRARI!
    Tous avec Jules #17

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manila, PH
    Posts
    1,768
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    I think this Ferrari is ideally suited for a track like Hockenheim and we should have the advantage next weekend.

    Hungaroring...not so much.
    Considering Monaco and after the mistakes in Barca quickly became apparent, I'm actually less pessimistic about Hungary than I expected to be. It looks like we have gained on all fronts and with aero, traction, and tyre management improvements of late, I look forward to a strong Ferrari at the Hungaroring.

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Yes. We should all be celebrating the fact that Ferrari is continuing its streak of consistently competing for victories every weekend and is currently leading the WDC and WCC.
    Forza Ferrari Avanti !


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  30. #60
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    467
    Yes that magic word consistancy and that they have shown ferrari will keep pushing the boundaries which will place mercedes under further pressure i would say that ferrari now has a slight advantage over mercedes ferrari have come a long way in this hybrid era.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •