DNF1 Ham
    DNF2 Bot

Mine is

1 Seb
    2 Kimi
    3.LeClerc
    4 Kmag
    5 Grosjean
    DNF1 Ham (+ 5 penalty points and 5 grid drop for next race for crashing into Bottas )
    DNF2 Bot
    DNF3 Ocon

Desperate times desperate measures it pains me that merc can not except that ferrari have built a rocket and behind door are asking fia how can this be possible hense more conspiracy theories would not surprise me its a long season and lots can happen but what is happening with ferrari at this presant time i like and admire very much catch ferrari if you can they are throwing out the challenge fairly .

And we will see a "big recovery"of Ham tomorrow after 2-3 VSC/SC periods.

Ferrari needs to let Kimi take pole for a change, he can then move over for Seb. The way their running things; no good driver will want Kimi's seat if he leaves. It will be great watching Max doing his best up front. Seb beware!! Leclerc; in the points again I hope. He needs to stay clear of Grosgean at all costs. Will Lewis blame his car for not being 1st?? A lame excuse, any top driver would have pushed his car to the finish! All the Lewis fans here must be devistated!

Hockenheim pit stop/tire change time is 18,5 sec average. Seb will easily build 20 sec gap to Hamster and no chance for ham for over/undercut strategies.

As someone mentioned, we'll see numerous deliberate SC periods that will bring Hamilton into the mix. However, it's a pity he'll have trouble getting past the Ferrari powered back-markers!

Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    Toto:

After qualifying for the German GP, in which Sebastian Vettel secured pole position over Mercedes' Valtteri Bottas, Silver Arrows boss Toto Wolff revealed the team calculated they had lost half a second along Hockenheim's straights to the Ferrari.

"If we want to stay in this championship, we have had a severe warning today," said Wolff. "They have a great power unit. We were looking good in all types of corners but we are not able to match their straight-line performance."

Also, for anybody that thinks Kimi has a new spec engine:

"Wolff said he was impressed by Ferrari’s development, and noted that Kimi Raikkonen still has the old spec V6 in his car – which means that the performance must be coming from other areas."
    What Toto really meant: "It is unfortunate that after getting at least 2 years head start in the turbo hybrid era, Ferrari has finally surpassed us.Now we have asked the FIA to visit our motorhome and talk about how to add more fake sensors to the Ferrari engine and deem it illegal. Surely their performance gains were achieved through hard work and not by conniving with Pirelli (secret tire testing) and the FIA (engine head start, leniency in handing us penalties, etc.) as we always do. We also have to think of drastic ways to convince the people that Ferrari are cheating and using dirty tactics so that our baby Lewis will stop sucking his toe at night and wet his bed for having nightmares about Ferrari."

This is Seb's race to win at his home country. Too bad the local municipalties and state don't fund F1 events.....all on the people to pay. I don't think Hockenheim will be on the calender for 2019.

Kimi will be on strategy if he jumps Bottas or keeps Lewis at bay.

Anybody know the remaining tires? I really really hope its dry tomorrow. Reports have it as 50% chance of rain

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    We're really starting to see Hamilton collapse, and it's not as pretty as I thought it would be.

Disappointed Since 2010

I don’t know about you guys but I prefer for Ferrari a real racer, like Seb or even Kimi that do their racing business and could care less about social media or flaunting their celebrity lifestyle in any possible way or form as you know who.

Hamilton is a racer and nothing more, he’s certainly no role model for kids but the British media is making a tremendous disservice to the world’s public opinion by agrandizing his persona way beyond palatable and good taste levels.

The media goes with what's happening and who is popular and well known. F 1 fans know Lewis got a few poles and is still in there for WDC. He chooses and is accepted to hang out with celebs. Lewis haters should stop checking up on him and his off track activities if they can resist it. I'm sure Lewis won't mind at all. He's way too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    Has hamilton actually gone mad?
    Anyway, he does not deserve the hate he gets but he should absolutely not listen to trolls on the internet. I dont understand why he needs to reply to those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Has hamilton actually gone mad?
    Anyway, he does not deserve the hate he gets but he should absolutely not listen to trolls on the internet. I dont understand why he needs to reply to those people.
    Why does Lewis reply? His fans are many, his haters are also many; watching and hoping for the worst results. As the saying goes, " It pays to advertise !" Merc seems to think Lewis is "The Ticket too!" New contract worth a few $$$ , he's got to be doing something right.

He just signed a new contract to stay w/ Merc and now he realizes Merc doesn't have the best car on the grid anymore. No wonder he's a bit tilted.

Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    He just signed a new contract to stay w/ Merc and now he realizes Merc doesn't have the best car on the grid anymore. No wonder he's a bit tilted.
    Well for sure Merc has Ferrari to contend with Big Time! Him and Seb will be making us fans happy to be F1 followers, it was a little shaky there for a while. It's now more than tires as to who wins what!

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    We're really starting to see Hamilton collapse, and it's not as pretty as I thought it would be.
    I don't personally hate him, but it gives me pleasure to see him DNF or any incident that prevents him from winning. His classic 2007 Chinese GP DNF is my all time favorite and still cracks me up whenever I see a video of it.

Anyways, if I could just reply to his message to his detractors, I would say this - We don't hate you Lewis, we just don't like you. Why? Because you act as if we owe you something just for being born in this world. You think that the world revolves around you and that you became a 4 time F1 champion because of your talents. News flash! You became champion in 2008 because your team cheated and stole Ferrari secrets which you then used on your car while asking the FIA to ban innovations on the Ferrari. You became champion in '14,'15, and '17 because your team had a 2 year head start in engine development and you had a secret test with Pirelli in 2013 for tires that were used in 2014. Your rivals can't race with you because if they touch you on track, they will be given penalties and points against their licenses. If it weren't for these unfair advantages, you would cry like a baby and just be the next Juan Pablo Montoya. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    I don't personally hate him, but it gives me pleasure to see him DNF or any incident that prevents him from winning. His classic 2007 Chinese GP DNF is my all time favorite and still cracks me up whenever I see a video of it.

Anyways, if I could just reply to his message to his detractors, I would say this - We don't hate you Lewis, we just don't like you. Why? Because you act as if we owe you something just for being born in this world. You think that the world revolves around you and that you became a 4 time F1 champion because of your talents. News flash! You became champion in 2008 because your team cheated and stole Ferrari secrets which you then used on your car while asking the FIA to ban innovations on the Ferrari. You became champion in '14,'15, and '17 because your team had a 2 year head start in engine development and you had a secret test with Pirelli in 2013 for tires that were used in 2014. Your rivals can't race with you because if they touch you on track, they will be given penalties and points against their licenses. If it weren't for these unfair advantages, you would cry like a baby and just be the next Juan Pablo Montoya. LOL.
    Well said...

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Hockenheim pit stop/tire change time is 18,5 sec average. Seb will easily build 20 sec gap to Hamster and no chance for ham for over/undercut strategies.
    There is no VSC or SC in your equation!?

What Toto really meant: "It is unfortunate that after getting at least 2 years head start in the turbo hybrid era, Ferrari has finally surpassed us.Now we have asked the FIA to visit our motorhome and talk about how to add more fake sensors to the Ferrari engine and deem it illegal. Surely their performance gains were achieved through hard work and not by conniving with Pirelli (secret tire testing) and the FIA (engine head start, leniency in handing us penalties, etc.) as we always do. We also have to think of drastic ways to convince the people that Ferrari are cheating and using dirty tactics so that our baby Lewis will stop sucking his toe at night and wet his bed for having nightmares about Ferrari."
    Funny but could be true

Mercedes have done ferrari a huge favour by setting the bar so high in this f1 hybrid era probably with a 2 year advantage that they would just keep cruzing to victory mix that with some arrogance you have created the perfect scenario for ferrari like a great white shark ferrari will just eat you up and eat they will merc created this beast of a car by bringing out the ferrari passion to a whole new level thanks totto .

looks like the weather could be a major factor today, hopefully it remains dry till 5 pm or thereabouts.

Attached Images Attached Images

Pirelli expect this to be a 1 stop race if everyone can manage the ultrasoft tyre in the first stint

And remember guys when the mercs are behind other cars they shew away tyres, they aren't build for that as we all know .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    And remember guys when the mercs are behind other cars they shew away tyres, they aren't build for that as we all know .
    Start of season, everyone thought Merc pulled even further ahead, Red Bull were considered the 2nd fastest and Ferrari had fallen away.

When the Australian quali took place and Lewis pulled out 7th's, most probably thought this was an ominous sign for the rest of the season.

How wrong they were, especially the Sky F1 fan boys. Lewis even thought they had a rocket ship with his 'wipe the smile off their face' comment to Seb.

Now the tables have turned and we need to tackle each race 1 by 1, we can't get complacent and have to carry on working hard. The advantage we have is while everyone is trying to figure out what we have we can crack on with our other developements