Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2018 German GP - Practices and Qualifying

Heping my lady move soooo.

Lewis should get fined for a number of reasons: 1) unfastening his harness while the car is moving during quali. 2) getting out of the car while the car is moving during quali. 3) pushing the car during quali.......but I doubt that happens.

Awesome drive by Seb and great drive by Kimi. LeClerc still amazes.

Sirotkin, the rookie, showing up the Stroller.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    no penalty for hamilton pushing the car on the circuit during a green flag it seems as f1 official and the such are putting him in a golden hero's spotlight about the incident
    It is really a shame that someone is more equal than others in face of rules by FIA!?!?!

did those desperately-looking-for-local-hero-reporters and merc team and their fanboys ever think a race-bred Ferrari can't have more speed than those merc who can be fast because of cheating and dirty politics? Shame on them
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelc30 View Post
    Junaid #JB17‏ @JunaidSamodien_

https://twitter.com/JunaidSamodien_

The FIA put an extra sensor on the Ferrari engine and battery to make sure they aren't illegally using the battery

what do you think will happen if that happened to non-merc car, or, especially the cars that have crushed their dominance aka Ferrari?
    no penalty for hamilton pushing the car on the circuit during a green flag it seems as f1 official and the such are putting him in a golden hero's spotlight about the incident

the difference between a true champion and a spoiled brat
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/vettel...s-i-mean-that/

FerrariSteve Guest
    Typical.. bias crap
    Now if it was Seb or Kimi, they'd get a 3-5 place drop and the media would be giving them hell.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Typical.. bias crap
    Now if it was Seb or Kimi, they'd get a 3-5 place drop and the media would be giving them hell.
    I can bet on everything on that

really?
    http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...blasts_haters/
    "Nelson Mandela once said, we were not born with hate in our hearts, it's something learnt over time.

Dry race is expected tomorrow?

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...wolff-1062491/

Kimi old 2nd spec, vet upgraded 2nd spec. Kimi will get upgraded spec in Hungary.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Dry race is expected tomorrow?
    Yup... expected to be hot. This will have impact on tyres, where blistering is a concern for the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    What he thinks the whole world revolves around him. Typical, if you don’t like him it’s because you’re racist., it’s because you are an arrogant, whining, cry baby who has zero respect for anyone or anything associated with F1. You sir are a joke and finally getting what you deserve. He absolutely sickens me.
    Last edited by Rob; 21st July 2018 at 21:51.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yup... expected to be hot. This will have impact on tyres, where blistering is a concern for the teams.
    Aren't Ferrari OK with high temperatures?

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...wolff-1062491/

Kimi old 2nd spec, vet upgraded 2nd spec. Kimi will get upgraded spec in Hungary.
    In time to see his win in Budapest next week

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    What , he thinks the whole world revolves around him. Typical, if you don’t like him it’s because you’re racist. it’s because you are an arrogant, whining, cry baby who has zero respect for anyone or anything associated with F1. You sir are a joke and finally getting what you deserve. He absolutely sickens me.
    And amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    Ham do lot of talking. Sometimes mind games, show off, now these quotes.
    He says will give best tmrw as if life depends on it like do or die.

Tmrw I sense no penalties for ham even though he pushes or take someone off the track. It’s like free track for him hy FIA.

Aren't Ferrari OK with high temperatures?
    Ferrari did have graining on front right US tyres..!! But I don’t know how many laps they have done on it by that time in FP2.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    What , he thinks the whole world revolves around him. Typical, if you don’t like him it’s because you’re racist. it’s because you are an arrogant, whining, cry baby who has zero respect for anyone or anything associated with F1. You sir are a joke and finally getting what you deserve. He absolutely sickens me.
    When Hamilton gets emotional or has a rant people defend him by saying he is an emotional guy who has to deliver results to his fans.

When Vettel gets emotional or has a rant, which by the way he hasn't this season, people call him hot headed and tell him he needs to calm down.

In time to see his win in Budapest next week
    There’s always atleast .1th diff between kimi & vet if it’s a tight weekend between themselves. Nothing to mention it’s vettel who always comes on top, either it’s a good weekend or bad.

Off late kimi doing well, but not enough to topple P1. He needs to take care of Q3 performances.

I really hope that even Bottas score more points than him at the end of the year. That would be like really nice punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I really hope that even Bottas score more points than him at the end of the year. That would be like really nice punishment.
    Mercs will not let it happen.

Overnight on a race day ham can go into bottas garage & remove wheelnut or disconnect any electronic control systems on his car.

Mercs will not let it happen.

Overnight on a race day ham can go into bottas garage & remove wheelnut or disconnect any electronic control systems on his car.
    I would love to see that happen, and after that, next 2 years he would be like Nr.2 driver and supporting Bottas.

I would love to see that happen, and after that, next 2 years he would be like Nr.2 driver and supporting Bottas.
    Even this would not happen, because mercs might run after mad max. Which will shock ham, I want to see mad max smash ham’s attitude on the same car.

Ham will take retirement if that happens, before getting even more humiliated.

So my dream is, at the end of the year.

1. Seb
    2. Kimi
    3.Bottas
    4. Hamster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1984 View Post
    I get that merc is running scared. But doing bs like calling the FIA to their motorhome is shameful even for them. I just hope that Todt remembers he was a Ferrari man for quite some time.
    Seems that they are all "cry babies" in merc's team

So my dream is, at the end of the year.

1. Seb
    2. Kimi
    3.Bottas
    4. Hamster
    1 will happen. 2,3,4 will not come true.

1st will happen. 2,3,4 will not happen.
    You never know, Hamster is not good when things are not going his way.

Still 11 races left, lots of points.

You never know, Hamster is not good when things are not going his way.

Still 11 races left, lots of points.
    I also pray that your dream come true. But on the other side if it happens, I don’t see ham enjoying racing next year with mercs. Such is his ego.

Toto:

After qualifying for the German GP, in which Sebastian Vettel secured pole position over Mercedes' Valtteri Bottas, Silver Arrows boss Toto Wolff revealed the team calculated they had lost half a second along Hockenheim's straights to the Ferrari.

"If we want to stay in this championship, we have had a severe warning today," said Wolff. "They have a great power unit. We were looking good in all types of corners but we are not able to match their straight-line performance."

Also, for anybody that thinks Kimi has a new spec engine:

"Wolff said he was impressed by Ferrari’s development, and noted that Kimi Raikkonen still has the old spec V6 in his car – which means that the performance must be coming from other areas."

I also pray that your dream come true. But on the other side if it happens, I don’t see ham enjoying racing next year with mercs. Such is his ego.
    Yeah, he just sign 2 years contract.