Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2018 German GP : RACE

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    For me wts bothering is all mid field cars r giving free pass to ham ... 2nd race in a row
    They fear getting penalties and points against their super licenses if they impede Lewis in any way or form. Except for Alonso. He always let the Mercs by because he hates Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    This was Kimi's penalty:

Attachment 7473
    Thank-you!!!!

Alonso is a poison ivy.
    Look what he has done to McLaren.
    I don't want him anywhere near our team.
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Ricciardo can't even beat his own teammate and you think he is better than Vettel. LOL, even Marko and Horner have no confidence in him.
    I never said he is better than Seb I said I would rather have Riccardo than Alonso plus Riccardo showed he can beat Seb in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    There ya go!!!! It states it right there!!
    Yeah it states in the reason as directed in the event notes which are different from race to race...such as having to pass a bollard on the left in Spain etc...which is not quite the same as in the rulebook.....

So was that rule in place for today?

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yeah it states in the reason as directed in the event notes which are different from race to race...such as having to pass a bollard on the left in Spain etc...which is not quite the same as in the rulebook.......

I’m not getting your poin greig.
    Correct me if I’m wrong. Are you saying Lewis pitlane action doesn’t fall under penalty ???
    If that’s the case, from next race onwards all will follow the same.
    Also why did kimi got penalty then for the same instance ??

Hamilton summoned to the stewards' office over pit lane incident! Even 5 second penalty (doubt it's going to be more) will be a blessing for us. Will escape with nothing IMO though.

I’m not getting your poin greig.
    Correct me if I’m wrong. Are you saying Lewis pitlane action doesn’t fall under penalty ???
    If that’s the case, from next race onwards all will follow the same.
    Also why did kimi got penalty then for the same instance ??
    As i said before each event in drivers briefings it will be decided...such as in Canada if you run over the chicane you have to go to the right of a bollard before joining track...these rules change race by race and no in force every circuit....

Forza Ferrari

@SkySportsF1 3m
    BREAKING: Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes have been called to race stewards for crossing the pit-entry line at the #GermanGP

Saw this on my Twitter feed moments ago

Seb has moments of absolute brilliance but is also prone to making costly mistakes. Sometimes a goof when having a clear advantage while other times he’s an extremely focused killer. Today he proved the former, unfortunately. It will take an almost flawless half season for us to win both cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    @SkySportsF1 3m
    BREAKING: Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes have been called to race stewards for crossing the pit-entry line at the #GermanGP

Seems like some people agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    @SkySportsF1 3m

Maybe to congratulate them for making the right call.

Looks like merc under investigation. Probably just a reprimand

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Seb has moments of absolute brilliance but is also prone to making costly mistakes. Sometimes a goof when having a clear advantage while other times he’s an extremely focused killer. Today he proved the former, unfortunately. It will take an almost flawless half season for us to win both cups.
    Yes. Totally agree with this. Prodiguous pace coupled with stupid errors. Like 2010 all over again

Alleged breach of this paragraph - "Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the Stewards), the crossing, in any direction, of the line separating the pit entry and the track by a car entering the pit lane is prohibited."

There was no force majeure, like in Raikkonen example in Nurburgring 2007 when he got out of shape. According to this, he should be penalised, got over the bollard as well, but the rules are applied selectively and he's Hamilton so I will be surprised if they will take that win away, even if he broke the rules.

Seems like some people agree with me.
    All I asked was for the rules, I assume you know all the rules so post the rule from FIA?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Looks like merc under investigation. Probably just a reprimand
    That's my take on it. Just a slap on their wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Michal2_F1 View Post
    Alleged breach of this paragraph - "Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the Stewards), the crossing, in any direction, of the line separating the pit entry and the track by a car entering the pit lane is prohibited."

There was no force majeure, like in Raikkonen example in Nurburgring 2007 when he got out of shape. According to this, he should be penalised, got over the bollard as well, but the rules are applied selectively and he's Hamilton so I will be surprised if they will take that win away, even if he broke the rules.
    Thanks for posting the actual rule
    Forza Ferrari

All I asked was for the rules, I assume you know all the rules so post the rule from FIA?
    Get over it Greig. Move on please.

They prevent Bottas winning it on track, now they will be doing their utmost to prevent him winning at the stewards' office.

Get over it Greig. Move on please.
    It's ok someone else manage to post the rule, rather than act like a spoilt child you can go back to twitter now....
    Forza Ferrari

4. Entrance to the pit lane

a) The section of track leading to the pit lane shall be referred to as the “pit entry”.

b) During competition, access to the pit lane is allowed only through the pit entry.

c) Any driver intending to leave the track or to enter the pit lane should make sure that it is safe to do so.

d) Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the Stewards), the crossing, in any direction, of the line separating the pit entry and the track by a car entering the pit lane is prohibited.

How muchh was hams winnig margin to bottas and kimi?

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    4. Entrance to the pit lane

a) The section of track leading to the pit lane shall be referred to as the “pit entry”.

b) During competition, access to the pit lane is allowed only through the pit entry.

c) Any driver intending to leave the track or to enter the pit lane should make sure that it is safe to do so.

d) Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the Stewards), the crossing, in any direction, of the line separating the pit entry and the track by a car entering the pit lane is prohibited.
    Seems straight forward then, clear penalty.
    Forza Ferrari

It's ok someone else manage to post the rule, rather than act like a spoilt child you can go back to twitter now....
    Grieg what happened to you..?? Plz give a break. I didn’t expect this from you.
    Rule is a rule for everyone. There are no alterations to make satisfactory or benefit one team.

When you are punished for the same incident earlier, it should be the same now. Not like sitting in the meeting before race n deciding the rules or changing accorDing to their feasibility.

Rule is a rule for everyone. There are no alterations to make satisfactory or benefit one team.

When you are punished for the same incident earlier, it should be the same now. Not like sitting in the meeting before race n deciding the rules or changing accorDing to their feasibility.
    As I said all I asked for was the rule, rather than the usual screaming for penalty because it's Lewis....rules change all the time. And as I said they have some rules that only apply to certain tracks.
    Forza Ferrari

4.535s over Bottas, 6,732s over Raikkonen, 7,654 over Verstappen. Any penalty unlikely to be above 5 seconds. We will see if FIA is honest or fraudulent liberal organisation that helps Hamilton. A big moment of truth as the rules state it quite clearly.

On the sidenote, I personally think it will be justice for Bottas if he gets the win.

It's clear the rules did not change. Same Appendix L, chapter IV, art. 4.
    So @jgonzalesm is right.

. Entrance to the pit lane
    a) The section of track leading to the pit lane shall be referred to as
    the “pit entry”.
    b) During competition, access to the pit lane is allowed only
    through the pit entry.
    c) Any driver intending to leave the track or to enter the pit lane
    should make sure that it is safe to do so.
    d) Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the
    Stewards), the crossing, in any direction, of the line separating
    the pit entry and the track by a car entering the pit lane is
    prohibited.

APPENDIX “L”
    Appendix L 2018
    Published on 18 June 2018
    https://www.fia.com/regulation/category/123
    https://www.fia.com/file/69631/downl...token=iw8UzQo0

Don't even bother with him. It's a wasted effort. He will probably call you a spoiled child as well as he degrades himself furthur into his own abyss.

Don't even bother with him. It's a wasted effort. He will probably call you a spoiled child as well as he degrades himself furthur into his own abyss.
    I am on a phone with limited connection, I asked for the rule and you acted like a spoilt child, nothing more needs to be said. Thankfully the forum has other members who can respond without such an attitude....
    Forza Ferrari