Thread: 2018 German GP : RACE

I don't know why we are shy using team orders when our rivals are more than willing to do so every race?!

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Mercedes team orders. Low from Mercedes
    But Ferrari swap was OK.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Kimi will just sit there now. I hope the team replaces him next season. He has been useless since 2008

Kimi is absolutely useless, even when Bottas makes a mistake he can't profit from it as he's too far back.

Why did we not have any US available, could've changed Seb's front wing as well.

FIA is a joke. They gave a Ferrari penalty for just crossing the pitlane line, and for what Hamilton did, they closed their eyes. Its a JOKE

I’m off too. Can’t take this.

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

Mercedes team orders. Low from Mercedes
    No it really isn't. It's what a team intent on winning does. If the team had told Kimi to let Seb past 6 or 7 laps earlier than they had, Seb may have built up enough of a lead that he didn't need to push at all in the wet which may have avoided the situation. The team need to get over the fear of putting in place clear team orders.

Seb was the lead driver, had an alternate strategy and his race was compromised because the team were too afraid to tell Kimi to move over.

Will this be Singapore 2.0 regarding the championship

Mercedes will be hoping for more wet races now.

FIA is a joke. They gave a Ferrari penalty for just crossing the pitlane line, and for what Hamilton did, they closed their eyes. Its a JOKE
    Welcome to the new and improved F1. Where everyone is allowed to become champion, if their name is Lewis.

Can't believe what happened. It all started from not covering Hamilton's pitstop by Kimi. Though I doubt he would have hang on. Seb ed it up today.

Mercedes team orders, yeah, racing at its finest but it's Ferrari that's criticised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Mercedes will be hoping for more wet races now.
    Why? Vettel was really quick until the mistake. I don't think Merc is faster in wet.

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    I don't know why we are shy using team orders when our rivals are more than willing to do so every race?!
    Our current pitwall not ruthless enough. Remember Fernando is faster than you? Our current pitwall more worried about driver feelings than the actual result.

They will keep Bottas 5 sec behind in case of a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    Exactly .. especially when the other driver is not out of the championship mathematically ..

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    No it really isn't. It's what a team intent on winning does. If the team had told Kimi to let Seb past 6 or 7 laps earlier than they had, Seb may have built up enough of a lead that he didn't need to push at all in the wet which may have avoided the situation. The team need to get over the fear of putting in place clear team orders.

Seb was the lead driver, had an alternate strategy and his race was compromised because the team were too afraid to tell Kimi to move over.
    Exactly what I thought. We are back to our bone headed strategic moves. I surely hope this will not fire up Lewis even more.

WOW shame on FIA, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    But Ferrari swap was OK.
    Any team orders from any team is low. Said it when Ferrari did it, look through the thread

A day when we should have wom the race, Merc end up 1-2. A points swing of about 40 points from Seb to Ham.

MA needs to be a bit bolder and make critical calls sooner, fair play we want to play fair but we need to remember the goals WDC and WCC. Mercs are not shy about usimg team orders

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    WOW shame on FIA, seriously
    I honestly don’t understand your rant. There’s no penalty for that if no advantage gained. Cutting the white line on pit exit is illegal as per rule book

Ham “love conquers all”, you disgusting lucky rat. Makes me absolutely sick.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

VET was really fast in the rain. The result is awful. I feel bad for SM..

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post

He had almost 10 sec when he hit the wall. How much do you need? It was a silly mistake. Hope it doesnt happen again

Should have won here and hungary too and we all could have had a nice summer break leading both championships. We wouldnt have been in this position had Ferrari swapped them earlier.

Well, that was an eventful race.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I honestly don’t understand your rant. There’s no penalty for that if no advantage gained. Cutting the white line on pit exit is illegal as per rule book
    Advantage gained?

THe guy clearly goes towards pitlane and the CUTS the road to get back in, are we forgetting people getting penalties for barely touching the white pit lane line?

I just don't care, Seb is earning 40M per season and I should eat my guts, not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Advantage gained?

THe guy clearly goes towards pitlane and the CUTS the road to get back in, are we forgetting people getting penalties for barely touching the white pit lane line?
    You don’t read do you?