Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 72

Thread: 2018 Rolex Magyar Nagydij GP - Pre-Race Thread

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am going tomorrow morning to Budapest!
    Having high hopes after that heart braking German GP....
    We're all praying for the same thing, Stefa, hope you have a great weekend and Forza Ferrari! We need a win for Sergio M.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    10,338
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    We're all praying for the same thing, Stefa, hope you have a great weekend and Forza Ferrari! We need a win for Sergio M.
    Thank you!


    Yes we do need! On all accounts!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Also, flags in the paddock at Ferrari being flown half mast

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBZGMNW4AAhZ6K.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBZXhrXcAEJBKF.jpg


    Flags at Maranello yesterday were also flown at half mast.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    387
    OMG intense guys, I live 200 km from the Budapest track and its gonna be very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 34-35C on the sunday. Easily the hottest race this year. Hot temperatures should suit our car, it usually does.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    OMG intense guys, I live 200 km from the Budapest track and its gonna be very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 34-35C on the sunday. Easily the hottest race this year. Hot temperatures should suit our car, it usually does.
    @jgonzales saying it’s rain on Saturday & sunday??

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Thank you!


    Yes we do need! On all accounts!
    I think Last year too you were there at the race, if Iím not wrong.
    Ferrari got 1-2.

    Hope itís a repeat of last year.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Thessaloniki,GR
    Posts
    81
    Haas and Sauber to get Ferrari engine spec 3 this weekend.
    If everything goes according to plan,Kimi and Seb will get the new engine after the summer break.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Kimi and Seb arriving with arm bands

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjB5uvqXoAI08d1.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjB544kVAAAPDg7.jpg



    FIA letter to the media that Maurizio and Kimi will not attend press conferences Friday and Saturday

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBsfJQW0AAJyV_.jpg




    HAAS and Alfa will test Spec 3 Ferrari engine

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    Haas and Sauber to get Ferrari engine spec 3 this weekend.
    If everything goes according to plan,Kimi and Seb will get the new engine after the summer break.
    Wow Spec 3 already? Any more news about the gain it brought?

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    203
    I live 40 kms from the Hungaroring, the weather has been quite hot for a while with occasional heavy showers and high level of humidity. Right now our weather forecast for the hungaroring shows a 50% chance of rain for Friday afternoon, 20% for Saturday and 0% for Sunday. Problem is the the track is relatively close to the northern mountains so you just never know.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    [AMuS] There will be a black streak on the SF71H this weekend...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Charlie Whiting has NOT INCLUDED any pit entry rules in RACE DIRECTORS NOTES... So, anyone can do a Mercedes/Lewis

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBqLOXW0AA18T_.jpg

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Charlie Whiting has NOT INCLUDED any pit entry rules in RACE DIRECTORS NOTES... So, anyone can do a Mercedes/Lewis

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBqLOXW0AA18T_.jpg
    Every weekend something new because of mercs.
    Penalties are modified, notes are altered for only Mercs.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Cars going thru scrutineering today

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCK3LMXcAA3MH-.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCK3LMXsAAr9zr.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCK3LQX4AA1Xy3.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCK3LPXsAEz3cu.jpg


    Mercedes

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCLAJ7XsAAKn83.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCLAJ3X0AEno7c.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCLAJ2XgAAq6ad.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCLAJ6XcAE8Tzz.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXz_kX4AEZAUh.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXy9BXsAEH3Qa.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXzflW0AAKuuf.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCX9x9X0AAr-M5.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCX_2gXcAAhnhB.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCX-lDW0AAuZTZ.jpg


    Redbull

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWP6hXcAAHHOm.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWQdCXgAAvMWR.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWRJFXgAIDS-6.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWZPWX0AAX5u2.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWZwMX0AAG9Bf.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWaM8WsAIeCEC.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWhj9WsAEDwj2.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWiV_WsAUjqwI.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWj1zX0AAzJLK.jpg



    STR

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWzgfW0AAbbLY.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWzd1XgAAw3SX.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCWyxuW0AEAqhn.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXDpIWsAAQVsx.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXEK_W0AAzoVY.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXEuPXgAEx0cv.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXFRdWsAE8eqn.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXPPHWwAI-huO.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXP8kW0AAwnBX.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXQmwX0AEyc5F.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXQnAX4AEzi-h.jpg



    Force India

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXd2DX0AAQPVh.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXen9W4AAOrT9.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXeoVX0AA-8TX.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXnCuXcAANx3a.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXpQfXoAAXqn1.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXpxIXsAA-KZT.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCXqY9WwAA57bN.jpg



    Renault

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZbf4W4AAGIh4.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZeh6WwAAA90L.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZfDtXsAEclSs.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZfhCXgAA2Ri2.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZ1G4W4AI7DyW.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZ2leXoAIrm4s.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZ3IvW4AE589g.jpg



    Alfa-Sauber

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCZ_T5XsAA81Kx.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCaAVIWwAE80zv.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCaLJ2XgAAi5Fx.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCaUBzX4AA4ccc.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCaUlOXcAAIQvz.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCaVV9WwAAWwmK.jpg



    Ferrari

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCcuIYXoAAuuuU.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCcx5rXcAYq5fi.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCc1UnX0AA94hA.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCc4vhW4AA-Xrf.jpg

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Every weekend something new because of mercs.
    Penalties are modified, notes are altered for only Mercs.
    Seems that way....

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    Haas and Sauber to get Ferrari engine spec 3 this weekend.
    If everything goes according to plan,Kimi and Seb will get the new engine after the summer break.
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Wow Spec 3 already? Any more news about the gain it brought?

    between 38 and 40hp. That's alot and from what component??? ICE??? MGU-H??? or combination???....how do they know???

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    [AMuS] There will be a black streak on the SF71H this weekend...
    black band visible


    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCeDB6WwAUi9Yd.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjCeAoWXcAEbj6T.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjChNWCXcAUklpI.jpg
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 26th July 2018 at 16:10.

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    All six Ferrari-powered Formula 1 cars will carry tributes to Sergio Marchionne at the Hungaroring

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    between 38 and 40hp. That's alot and from what component??? ICE??? MGU-H??? or combination???....how do they know???
    Is that verified? They said 38-40 HP? If true, then Ferrari should be in good shape for titles.

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Is that verified? They said 38-40 HP? If true, then Ferrari should be in good shape for titles.
    Good shape? 40 hp more will put Ferrari in dominance level. Didn't they say 40 hp is what you find after 2 years of development? Rivals are already in panic after Ferrari's recent power surge, let's see what Spec 3 brings.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    1,708
    No way is the gain from Spec2 to Spec3 40Hp. That is astronomical! Not that I wouldn't be happy to be proven wrong.
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Is that verified? They said 38-40 HP? If true, then Ferrari should be in good shape for titles.
    I donít think itís true. Until n unless itís seen on track.

    I donít know why ferrari are showing itís true hand right away by taking spec3 so soon. Letís see wts ferrari plan is...!!

    On the other side, mercs is crying like anything. Now Renault is asking equality of engines. What they did when mercs dominating the field 2014-17??

    They need to shut their mouth & do the work n show results on track.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    10,338
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I think Last year too you were there at the race, if Iím not wrong.
    Ferrari got 1-2.

    Hope itís a repeat of last year.


    I am at Hungaroring every year since 1995! I rally do hope!

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Is that verified? They said 38-40 HP? If true, then Ferrari should be in good shape for titles.
    nothing concrete but that's a guesstimate

    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Good shape? 40 hp more will put Ferrari in dominance level. Didn't they say 40 hp is what you find after 2 years of development? Rivals are already in panic after Ferrari's recent power surge, let's see what Spec 3 brings.
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    No way is the gain from Spec2 to Spec3 40Hp. That is astronomical! Not that I wouldn't be happy to be proven wrong.
    yes it is astronomical. We shall see.

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    2,031
    Hungaroring and Spa suit Kimi well. Suzuka and Singapore are Seb tracks.

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    I live 40 kms from the Hungaroring, the weather has been quite hot for a while with occasional heavy showers and high level of humidity. Right now our weather forecast for the hungaroring shows a 50% chance of rain for Friday afternoon, 20% for Saturday and 0% for Sunday. Problem is the the track is relatively close to the northern mountains so you just never know.
    I live in the outskirt of Budapest, some 15 minutes from the track, and around this time thunderstorms can happen anytime.

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Kimi needs to his act together and join Seb on the podium ?? It's Kimi's points that are keeping Ferrari in the WCC race. Seb losing in Germany will be hard for him to forget, esp. knowing the guy in 14th place won. Kimi is in on the Ferrari race for WCC, whatever it takes. Even moving over for the mistakes king. Meanwhile Max lost out on his title "Crash King" replaced by Grosgean, Max sees podiums and points for his team, he's within a point of his #1 partner Dan. Ferrari is still in it, big time !
    Crashjean is the 'once and future king' as his bungles continue to soar and deteriorate while Vercrashen seems to be outgrowing his reckless petulence.

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Hungaroring and Spa suit Kimi well. Suzuka and Singapore are Seb tracks.
    When the car can fight for pole, Vettel performs very well on all tracks. China, Silverstone, Germany were never Vettel tracks but the car stepped up and so did Vettel's pace, he was excellent on those tracks.

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    When the car can fight for pole, Vettel performs very well on all tracks. China, Silverstone, Germany were never Vettel tracks but the car stepped up and so did Vettel's pace, he was excellent on those tracks.
    After a long time, I agree with your post.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •