Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 Rolex Magyar Nagydij GP - Pre-Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    When the car can fight for pole, Vettel performs very well on all tracks. China, Silverstone, Germany were never Vettel tracks but the car stepped up and so did Vettel's pace, he was excellent on those tracks.
    Silverstone is a the pick of those, and Vettel did surprinsingly well. That's why I don't panic like most, for his mistake in Germany. If he can do well at that track he should be ok on the rest. Hungary is going to be awesome for us, Seb doing well on all tracks and this is one of the favorites of a woken up Kimi. Looks promising to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Crashjean is the 'once and future king' as his bungles continue to soar and deteriorate while Vercrashen seems to be outgrowing his reckless petulence.
    Well said !!

Ferrari will be very strong in hungary and the motivation to do it for sergio will be optimum combine that with the emotions of his passing the red rocket will launch its going to be hot all round merc will have there hands full of ferrari and red bull.

I hope the scorching heat will help us a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc_k View Post
    I hope the scorching heat will help us a lot.
    China wasn't hot but Ferrari performed extremely well. Bahrain and Silverstone were hot but Mercedes performed well. This year, hot and cold doesn't matter any more, cars of both teams work well in all conditions.

Pirelli has the weather situation well under control , very colorful to say the least!

Good morning from sunny Budapest. Weather forecast says that rain is expected from 12 to 15 today and after to be dry.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Good morning from sunny Budapest. Weather forecast says that rain is expected from 12 to 15 today and after to be dry.
    Hi Stefa, hope you have fabulous time and hopefully the track dries up in time for quali.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    The weather forecasts are really crappy nowadays to be honest, none of the predicted thunderstorms arrived in the last few days. Living some 15 minutes from the track I think there will be no serous rain this week-end, but I could be wrong of course :)

Satellite and radar images looks ok for now, most of rain is going SW-W from the circuit. Temperatures near Budapest will reach as high as 30-31C today, and as high as 33-34C tomorrow. Some teams might have problems with overheathing the tyres and blisters.

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc_k View Post
    The weather forecasts are really crappy nowadays to be honest, none of the predicted thunderstorms arrived in the last few days. Living some 15 minutes from the track I think there will be no serous rain this week-end, but I could be wrong of course :)
    I am on the track now and it is way hot allready. Judging by the clouds over the track, small and puffy ones, I don't think there is 1% of chance for rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Satellite and radar images looks ok for now, most of rain is going SW-W from the circuit. Temperatures near Budapest will reach as high as 30-31C today, and as high as 33-34C tomorrow. Some teams might have problems with overheathing the tyres and blisters.

https://s8.postimg.cc/qxh8ghbit/Brez_naslova.png
    Hopefully it is Mercedes!