Thread: 2018 Hungarian GP - Race

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I said Ham-Vet-Rai before the race started. I was right.
    Good for you, I hope you had some money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    will you give it a rest please. If got nothing good to post, dont.
    guess having high expectations for kimi and being disappointed is blasphemy, aw well whats done is done, glad seb got P2 its where i predicted he would be but the wrong guy won should'v been kimi he started ahead
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Kimi must be thirsty

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    They already said no further action.
    Seriously how the **** wasn't that intentional? **** FIA.

24 points in the WDC and 10 in the WCC is not so bad. Hoping for a great second half of the season!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Crfoty and Brundle said no further action against Vettel.
    Yes! good news
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Seriously how the **** wasn't that intentional? **** FIA.
    Yeah, this crap is rigged... You can't beat them when they have the FIA on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Yes! good news
    I highly doubt it was Vettel's fault in any shape or form. It was Bottas who was investigated.

Frankly I’m getting irritated by having to listen to that nonsense about saving a queen and other weird melodies. Enough’s enough people. Time for Fratelli....

Yeah, this crap is rigged... You can't beat them when they have the FIA on their side.
    I don't think it's rigged, but it's definitely biased in favor of Hamilton and Mercedes.

Disappointed Since 2010

24 points in the WDC and 10 in the WCC is not so bad. Hoping for a great second half of the season!
    Yup..!! We have fastest car..!! Kimi showed the pace.

I highly doubt it was Vettel's fault in any shape or form. It was Bottas who was investigated.
    Yeah..!! It’s bottas fault. ..!!

Great strategy by the team today.
    I don't know if anyone realised but Kimi jumped Bottas after 2nd stop which kind of sealed Bottas fortunes
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Toto, So you think this was a racing incident???
    Red is the only color!!!

Bottas blocked ferrari, which masked vettel pace on US. He would have attacked ham in final stint for sure..!!

But this F1 championship is catered towards Hamilton and mercedes in everyway, every loophole the fia can find to allow mercs an advantage has already being handed, so i will still take it as good news .

If only seb had a social media presence maybe FIA wouldnt be so bias

One tactic mistake for Ferrari, Vettel should go for a tire change when he had the advantage of 16 s and before the traffic. So he would come in front of the bottas and could get a hemlton. The second question is if it could be overtaken hemlton.

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    F off totto. So you think this was a racing incident???
    Funny how Toto didn’t blame vettel but Brundle was adamant it was his fault. #skybias.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Spa will be a good race, especially as we have now got the better package. Yes Merc wil bring blah blah blah, but so will we. Have faith in the team, as the fight is on, they are not giving up, working so hard behind the scenes.

But lets face it, as we saw today, as soon as cars get within 2 seconds of eachother, cannt follow. Its not the tracks, its all those silly winglets, and over complicated front wings.
    And of course, with Bottas becoming the defender of Hamilton, both Ferraris losing plenty of time behind. Once getting clear of him, Vettel and Raikkonen's pace just came alive.

My biggest hope is to have clear sunshine for the rest of the race weekends. For the rest let's leave it to the pit crew and the boys.

If Ferrari haven’t made pit stop mistake, vet wouldn’t have been in this position. Kimi also lost 3sec in pitstop else he too would have passed him on track.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Bottas blocked ferrari, which masked vettel pace on US. He would have attacked ham in final stint for sure..!!
    Agreed, the slow pit stop took away a potential win, because Ham would have to push and he would have ruined his tyres the same way Bottas did or even more as he's more aggressive on the tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by theodorus8864 View Post
    And of course, with Bottas becoming the defender of Hamilton, both Ferraris losing plenty of time behind. Once getting clear of him, Vettel and Raikkonen's pace just came alive.

My biggest hope is to have clear sunshine for the rest of the race weekends. For the rest let's leave it to the pit crew and the boys.
    Couldn't agree more... and one would think the luck will even out too. But then again, I've been watching rapper boy for 10 years, it never does.

Agreed, the slow pit stop took away a potential win, because Ham would have to push and he would have ruined his tyres the same way Bottas did or even more as he's more aggressive on the tyres.
    not really, yes the extra 2 seconds odd didnt help, but think its was mainly being stuck behind Sainz
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I understand it would have meant a longer stint, but if you're coming in, in 2 laps anyway, why not pit before the traffic!! The traffic hurt just as much if not more than the pitstop.

We had a shot.

Obviously mixed feelings about the race. The starts were not good. The pitstops were horrible. Seb's stop kept him from that small chance of going after Lewis at the end. But all in all, only losing two points is OK. Merc were obviously just sandbagging in practice. They had no problem with pace today and Bottas just kept blocking.

Bottas obviously got the order to take out Seb if he tried a pass and he almost succeeded. He just went straight ahead without breaking aiming for Seb's left rear. Good thing he's not as accurate as Kimi. Lucky Seb didn't have a puncture. I knew Toto and Lauda would try and do something like this. I wrote it earler.

Ferrari just 10 points behind in the WCC. Last year the team was 49 behind. We've also had one race more before the summer break. Paul Ricard with the "special tyres".

I refuse to give up this season.

not really, yes the extra 2 seconds odd didnt help, but think its was mainly being stuck behind Sainz
    Sure, backmarkers really didn't help at all, but then we still had it all in our hands, but the pit stop took it away.

If only the two pitstops weren't botched. We probably could have taken a 1-2 or at least a 1-3. Oh well. Car showed pace. Its just that Mercs are better in the rain when it comes to qualifying and it is nearly impossible to pass on Hungaroring due to the nature of the track.

I think the team needs a well deserved break after a month and a half of F1 racing.

Bottas was today a best driver for hemlton.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I don't think it's rigged, but it's definitely biased in favor of Hamilton and Mercedes.
    Totally. Seb in France got 5 sec, Kimi in UK got 10 sec penalty. And Bottas, while causing two incidents at the same was not given any penalty as of now.