Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 516171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Hungarian GP - Race

It is a pity that we have such average drivers. Alonso or Verstappen (if he did not crash he would win twice as many races as Vettel. I think we have very little chance for both championships. Unless after a summer break, Ferrari will get a really big advantage of speed over the Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    It is a pity that we have such average drivers. Alonso or Verstappen (if he did not crash he would win twice as many races as Vettel. I think we have very little chance for both championships. Unless after a summer break, Ferrari will get a really big advantage of speed over the Mercedes.
    Still alot of races to go. We have the better car. It comes down to the drivers and the pit wall. Plus, we still have the Spec 3 engine to introduce in the Ferrari's. If anything, it will come down to reliability towards the end.

And you call yourself a Ferrari fan, its a joke.. Keep bashing...

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    I am a fan of Ferrari but not necessarily Vettel. I was surprised that after he was totally destroyed in 2014 by Riccardo he got a job in Scuderia

I am a fan of Ferrari but not necessarily Vettel. I was surprised that after he was totally destroyed in 2014 by Riccardo he got a job in Scuderia
    so u think we should have gotten Richiardo instead??? Please....go back to you little hole.....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    That's truth! Not bashing. Ferrari fans are for WCC first. Who ever it takes. I believe Kimi should stay and Max replace Seb ASAP. If it were possible we would beat the hell out of Lewis and Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    so u think we should have gotten Richiardo instead??? Please....go back to you little hole.....lol
    You can't even get yourself to say " MAX" , Dan is as bad if not less capable than Seb. Then there's Leclerc, going to be great, but not any help now for Ferrari. Too new!

Unfortunately, Vettel is not the same league as Hamilton, Alonso or Verstappen.
    The best thing about Sebastian's class is that he never won with lower than the third position at the start. It's pathetic.
    He is not much faster than Kimi, whom Alonso brutally brought to the ground in 2014.
    But there are positives we have a really great car ... If Vettel has a chance to compete with Hamilton.

Seb is much faster than kimi. The thing with seb is he makes a lot of mistakes. Pace wise he is as fast if not faster then the others. He is so mistake prone and he takes unnecessary risks. Sometimes its spectacular and sometimes its just bad

I do wonder why so many people dont rate vettel and the teams like him? Why wont ferrari take other drivers instead? They have the miney to do so. Maybe the know something us casual fans dont?

The best thing about Sebastian's class is that he never won with lower than the third position at the start. It's pathetic.
    He is not much faster than Kimi, whom Alonso brutally brought to the ground in 2014.
    But there are positives we have a really great car ... If Vettel has a chance to compete with Hamilton.
    The same league as verstapen? I’m sorry is this a joke?

This is a joke Vettel is a 4 time WDC, and is very good at team building.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post
    The same league as verstapen? I’m sorry is this a joke?

Sebastian in 2014 showed that he is not even in the Riccardo league. So it's not difficult to find out where Verstappen is in this puzzle.
    Sebastian is afraid of the competition. Young, modest, fast and ambitious Charles would show him again how much he lacks. But there is unfortunately no longer Sergio who wanted to quickly leclerc in SF.

Sebastian in 2014 showed that he is not even in the Riccardo league. So it's not difficult to find out where Verstappen is in this puzzle.
    Sebastian is afraid of the competition. Young, modest, fast and ambitious Charles would show him again how much he lacks. But there is unfortunately no longer Sergio who wanted to quickly leclerc in SF.
    I’ll meave you a little story about 2014 season and why vettel was underperforming. https://thejudge13.com/2017/11/10/ho...mpression=true

Also by the way riccardo was beaten by kviat in 2015, so he must be the real deal, perhaps we should give him a seat?

... and Jensen Button outperformed Hamilton at Maccas in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post
    Also by the way riccardo was beaten by kviat in 2015, so he must be the real deal, perhaps we should give him a seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    these guys are driven to succeed. I'm not saying they would all do it necessarily, but to think no F1 engineers would put in extra hours at home simply because the FIA 'doesn't allow it' is really naive in my opinion. They are not 4 year old kids obeying mummy and daddy
    You do understand all FIA could do is ask for server/network/VPN logs for the vacation days from the teams.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    You do understand all FIA could do is ask for server/network/VPN logs for the vacation days from the teams.
    Yes perhaps the FIA will also monitor any thoughts they have as well and make sure nobody is thinking about F1.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yes perhaps the FIA will also monitor any thoughts they have as well and make sure nobody is thinking about F1.....
    All the engineers routinely take lie detector tests when returning from FIA imposed breaks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

No the only pathetic guy are you on this forum, you are never a Ferrari fan.. A disgrace for this forum that is all. The team had a major downfall with Alonso, and every team that Alonso joined went down in order.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 31st July 2018 at 06:44.

LOL. Are you talking about the same Ricciardo who even Marko and Horner considered as a 3rd grade driver in 2015 after the so called beating of Vettel in 2014. Do you realize there was a dream team stuff going on in 2015 when F1 asked everyone about their ultimate team? If Ricciardo was better than Vettel, then surely Marko and Horner would know it or maybe according to you they are deluded because they selected Vettel as the ultimate driver in history of F1?

The current progress of Ferrari has got a lot do with Sebastian Vettel. And what you say, comparing Kimi of 2014 to Kimi of 2018? Do you realize that 2014 Ferrari was 0% compatible with Raikkonen, Raikkonen is known for a very narrow window, this year he is one with the car and yet Vettel is completing annihilating him. If Alonso was Raikkonen's teammate this year, the qualifying record would be 10-2 in Raikkonen favor. In races, Alonso might have beaten Raikkonen 7-5 or something like that.

Your beloved Ricciardo, Alonso, Hamilton or Verstappen couldn't win Bahrain 2018 if they were in this year's car. Talk about driver quality lol.

Vettel will never be the new Schumacher for Ferrari. A nice guy. Unfortunately, he is not immune under pressure, his skills as drivers also leave much to be desired. The fact that Ferrari returned to the top was due to Sergio Marchionne and the new people he brought. Not Vettlel.

Vettel will never be the new Schumacher for Ferrari. A nice guy. Unfortunately, he is not immune under pressure, his skills as drivers also leave much to be desired. The fact that Ferrari returned to the top was due to Sergio Marchionne and the new people he brought. Not Vettlel.
    Well Vettel doesnt have to be a new Schumacher, but he can be only himself.

If Verstappen drove for Ferrari we would be even further behind he makes so many mistakes and Vettel has outqualified Kimi 10-2 how is that not being much faster plus Kimi is performing much better this season than in 2014

I don't see how Vettel trying to emulate another Schumacher within him. It's what the media portraying him as. So keep that hatred to yourself and go home mate. You're drunk.

Schumacher used to make plenty of mistakes. People forget. Or have selective memory. Kimi has made lots of mistakes in both Quali and Races. Lewis makes mistakes, the media chooses to avoid confronting them. So does Verstappen. So did Senna. See a pattern. No one is immune to mistakes. It's part of the game. Championship is won across a collective set of races. With Seb we have someone who is fast, consistently, throughout a season. Forza Seb.

Those who have come into Formula One without experiencing cars devoid of electronic aids will find it tough. To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise. Michael Schumacher

I miss Schumacher's genius. Every time at Ferrari, when he was on the track, he could be sure that he would give his best. I watched a repeat race in Spa 1997 recently. These first few laps are pure genius.

I’m surprised Few of them criticising Vettel here..!!

This year, vettel qualified in top3 almost every occasion. Last year too he was there.
    When you stay aggressive, mistakes are bound to happen. He’s not like crashing into other cars n taking himself out right like what mad max does.

Vettel is being scrutinised very much by the media after Baku 2017 incident. When ever he commits a aggressive move if it doesn’t pay off, then everyone is against him. But if it does pay, then it’s stellar performances..!!

Now tell me one thing, when did Lewis ham make a move on strong or equivalent car this year ???
    But vettel did many couple of passes on bottas last year, this year on ham & bottas again.

It’s just Lewis got lucky in the last two races, where vet should have won that’s it.

That just sumps up your little knowledge about F1. Go ask the people who worked with Vettel about what he can bring to the team. Marko has said that Vettel can help even in engine development, such is his worth.

Helmut Marko:

Mercedes had the best engine for four years, but now Ferrari does. They[Mercedes] should accept that and not wash their dirty clothes. At Red Bull, we do not participate in these rumours. We know what Sebastian (Vettel) can do, including in engine development. He has made sure that Ferrari overtook Mercedes. Now Mercedes always needs luck to win. If everything goes normally, Ferrari is ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    That's truth! Not bashing. Ferrari fans are for WCC first. Who ever it takes. I believe Kimi should stay and Max replace Seb ASAP. If it were possible we would beat the hell out of Lewis and Merc.

You are not serious, right?!

I miss Schumacher's genius. Every time at Ferrari, when he was on the track, he could be sure that he would give his best. I watched a repeat race in Spa 1997 recently. These first few laps are pure genius.
    Bringing past glory to justify current situation doesn't bring any benefit to the team. Sounds like veteran boasting his days during war.

Drivers are prone to mistakes when they push too hard. But I am sure Ferrari doesn't hire Vettel to play it safe and being complacent to settle for 2nd or 3rd in championship.