Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Hungarian GP - Race

I was wondering which engine we are using for today and tomorrows testing? Can we test the spec 3 engine ?

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    I was wondering which engine we are using for today and tomorrows testing? Can we test the spec 3 engine ?

yep. GIO did 1:15:87 on hypersofts on 88 laps......that was 15 min ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Thx. So does this particular engine included in the pool or for SPA we can have brand new one ?

Anyone please have some pics of Antonio testing for us today? Would really like to have them if possible!
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Anyone please have some pics of Antonio testing for us today? Would really like to have them if possible!
    I think you can search #F1testing or #budatest , there's not much pictures from what i saw earlier
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I think ferrari wasted a nice opportunity to do wet testing, Dani Ric and mclaren are doing runs on inter and tests on them , ferrari remain in the garage, imo perfect opportunity to run a little see what setups work or get any data on them when it doesnt really matter, for wet race tracks like spa and monza
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I think ferrari wasted a nice opportunity to do wet testing, Dani Ric and mclaren are doing runs on inter and tests on them , ferrari remain in the garage, imo perfect opportunity to run a little see what setups work or get any data on them when it doesnt really matter, for wet race tracks like spa and monza
    We don't know better than the team

maybe it will be SUNNY and DRY in both spa and monza.....so we won't have to worry about it
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Cule View Post
    We don't know better than the team
    thats true, i hope the next wet results arent the same as hungary as they had the opportunity to tune up today

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    fastest ever lap or what

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    maybe it will be SUNNY and DRY in both spa and monza.....so we won't have to worry about it
    Yes would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    fastest ever lap or what
    i think they called it the Unofficial fastest lap ever or something like that

i think they called it the Unofficial fastest lap ever or something like that

thats true, i hope the next wet results arent the same as hungary as they had the opportunity to tune up today
    Or they already know what they need to do for any more wet races.....
    Forza Ferrari

Just trust the team, be HUMBLE !!

Negativity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being positive makes you a bitter person

Enjoy the sweet 35 podiums we have achieved during '17/'18

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Thx. So does this particular engine included in the pool or for SPA we can have brand new one ?
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjcJlMqXsAAoJVy.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjcHb7hXcAAnyuf.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjbLkJYXcAA_mtw.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjbLkJqWsAAcdjR.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjbLkJFXgAAjXWA.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjbLkJhXgAAgOQO.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/10242...g&name=600x314

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/10243...g&name=600x314

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    fastest ever lap or what

Antonio Giovinazzi ends day one of F1 testing at the Hungaroring fastest for Ferrari after blitzing Vettel's official lap record.

I don't believe the hypersoft tire was available at the race???

end results of test day 1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djcq6ePX0AIeglp.jpg

Pirelli results with compound

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djcms4sXcAA1Z6a.jpg

Good day for GIO in testing, this ragazzo is finally being given the chance to show his ability! Forza Antonio!

This season is so frustrating.
    Our car is arguably the best but we can't maximize our points. Without vettel and team errors, vettel would have been just behind Hamilton.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theodorefabrice View Post
    This season is so frustrating.
    Our car is arguably the best but we can't maximize our points. Without vettel and team errors, vettel would have been just behind Hamilton.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Vettel would already had his 5th championship

Nice time by Antonio Giovinazzi. Pirelli really should have brought the hypersofts to Hungary for the race weekend. They should have gone one step softer with a gap. That would have forced everyone to make two-stoppers.

Podiums

Michael Schumacher 155
    Lewis Hamilton 126
    Alain Prost and Sebastian Vettel 106
    Kimi Räikkönen 99

Will not sit right with me if Lewis was to start beating any of MS records...
    Forza Ferrari

James Allen:

Giovinazzi, who will be hoping to impress enough to earn himself a drive at one of Ferrari’s customer team for next season, put together an impressive test day.

Registering 96 laps, the Italian lead the morning session with a 1m19.648s on the soft tyre, before making big jumps in lap time as the day went on.

Equipped with supersofts later on, he lowered his own benchmark to a 1m16.887s. When comparing to the lap record set by Sebastian Vettel in FP3, he was 0.7s off the pace, albeit on a compound that was one step harder.

With around two hours to go, Giovinazzi then set an unofficial lap record at the Hungaroring by setting a 1m15.648s on the hypersoft tyres, around half-a-second faster than Vettel’s best FP3 lap. This was set in similar track conditions to FP3, but this time on a tyre that was one step softer than Vettel’s.

https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2018/...-test-day-one/

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

GIOVINAZZI MARATHON MAN
    ferrari-media

96 laps and programme completed: “Driving the Ferrari is always special”

Mogyorod, 31 July – Antonio Giovinazzi could have done with just a few more laps, partly to round it up to a hundred, or even 99, which is his favourite number and the one he had on the SF71H today, or maybe just because “driving a Ferrari is always special.” His running was cut short by a sudden and heavy downpour just as the team was preparing to send him out for his final run. However, on this first day of testing at the Hungaroring, the programme was successfully completed and Antonio’s second “rookie day,” after the one in which he took part in Barcelona, ended with a best lap of 1’15”648, set on the Hypersoft tyres and his lap total was 96. Antonio also ran with the Medium, Soft and Supersoft compounds. Tomorrow, Kimi Raikkonen gets behind the wheel for the final day.

He already has 9 more pole positions than MS, so he already started.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    He already has 9 more pole positions than MS, so he already started.
    yuck he taints everything

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    GIOVINAZZI MARATHON MAN
    ferrari-media

96 laps and programme completed: “Driving the Ferrari is always special”

Mogyorod, 31 July – Antonio Giovinazzi could have done with just a few more laps, partly to round it up to a hundred, or even 99, which is his favourite number and the one he had on the SF71H today, or maybe just because “driving a Ferrari is always special.” His running was cut short by a sudden and heavy downpour just as the team was preparing to send him out for his final run. However, on this first day of testing at the Hungaroring, the programme was successfully completed and Antonio’s second “rookie day,” after the one in which he took part in Barcelona, ended with a best lap of 1’15”648, set on the Hypersoft tyres and his lap total was 96. Antonio also ran with the Medium, Soft and Supersoft compounds. Tomorrow, Kimi Raikkonen gets behind the wheel for the final day.
    Good for him, his laps with sauber and haas don't usually make him look quite good whether they put him in a different program or something, i read they want to put mercs future golden boy george russel in a haas or sauber if williams or FI dont have space. Surely Ferrari will have some influence and get Gio in that seat instead?? atleast i hope if there is a seat available. although he is numero uno in the simulator so would hate to see him go lol