Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Hungarian GP - Race

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    they'v done it few times already this year (bluff pitstop)
    FIA is in mercedes pocket, they prove it last race

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

little surprised james vowel didnt have tell bottas that he cost him P2 guess bottas is less petty than the rat boy
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    What do people think about the Mercedes-Bottas pit stop bluff during the final VSC?
    I though it was against rules, but I think it was an issue before Liberty took ownership of F1. Since then they have changed a lot & de-emphasized many things (i.e. noted but no action taken)
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

This is karma. Seb’s somewhat inflammatory comments after winning in Silverstone are coming back to hunt us. Just like what happened in Baku last year. We need to be humble and focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    FIA is in mercedes pocket, they prove it last race

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Yup, 100% , half the time they are the mercs partners in the garage too, i cant remember the race i think spain where fia and mercs were celebrating during quali
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Don't know of them all - perhaps Grosjean does. He'd fit in just fine without anyone noticing anything out of ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    So, Wolf, saying Bottas super wing man today, has pretty much sealed his fate for next 2 years. Lets face it, thats his F1 career done. He will not win WDC while Lewis is there and Seb and Ferrari showing the better package and hope next year.

Kimi, he knows what his job is when need to do it. He has had his time, WDC, and many many wins and poles. Ferrari will let him race, upto a point. But Bottas, i cannt see him, unless Merc and Lewis wrap the WDC WCC with 2 races to go will win a race. Or ever being allowed to race Lewis.
    Aside of being called wing man, rear gunner, bla bla whatever, I am glad Kimi is 'switched on' in recent races, proving that he isn't what most people claim that his time is over in F1. With his current age it isn't fair to compare his stamina with youngsters on track. BUT, his rich racing expereiences and no-politics policy are such an asset to the team. I believe Seb honestly likes him for these traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    these were 2 races we should have won with the fastest car.
    we can talk about the rain, traffic, etc but something will have to change in the second half of the season.
    Will Bottas get a penalty, or is it another case of Finnish International Assistance?
    On the other hand, Ferrari won Australia, Bahrain and Montreal with the second best car.

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    This is karma. Seb’s somewhat inflammatory comments after winning in Silverstone are coming back to hunt us. Just like what happened in Baku last year. We need to be humble and focused.
    What was inflammatory about it? He just said we won in their home? Is saying that bad now?

yup 100% about having feet on the ground and not getting cocky kinda thing, but also saying ferrari 1-2 anytime mercs seem to be slower seems to be the main jinx, its failed everytime this year so far

People don't really understand what karma theory is and still use it rampantly on Internet, smh.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    On the other hand, Ferrari won Australia, Bahrain and Montreal with the second best car.
    Montreal? I wouldn't put in that list. Maybe it wasn't fasted in the race, probably equal to others

yup 100% about having feet on the ground and not getting cocky kinda thing, but also saying ferrari 1-2 anytime mercs seem to be slower seems to be the main jinx, its failed everytime this year so far
    Mercedes 1-2 for Spa and Monza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Montreal? I wouldn't put in that list. Maybe it wasn't fasted in the race, probably equal to others
    Yes, Vettel was in the clean air, that was his main advantage and Ferrari didn't initially had the current power advantage that race as proved by Bottas qualifying time on Spec 1 engine.

In 2007 I met Bob Varsha and David Hobbes at the bar I. st Elmo's steak house in Indianapolis. They were awesome and we had a good conversation for a few minutes. I feel that if I met the Sky broadcast team I'd be going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon. The level of bias toward Merc and animus against Ferrari is sickening. It would take everything in me to resist pistol whipping them.

Seb did a good job despite being screwed by Sainz and the terrible or stop. It would have been interesting seeing him fight Two-Chains-Dickbag for the win at the end. I'm sure the result would have still been a 2-3 but it would have been more exciting that seeing the potato hit him and then Danny.

Mercedes 1-2 for Spa and Monza.
    100% hey 30sec advantage in 5laps atleast

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    In 2007 I met Bob Varsha and David Hobbes at the bar I. st Elmo's steak house in Indianapolis. They were awesome and we had a good conversation for a few minutes. I feel that if I met the Sky broadcast team I'd be going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon. The level of bias toward Merc and animus against Ferrari is sickening. It would take everything in me to resist pistol whipping them.

Seb did a good job despite being screwed by Sainz and the terrible or stop. It would have been interesting seeing him fight Two-Chains-Dickbag for the win at the end. I'm sure the result would have still been a 2-3 but it would have been more exciting that seeing the potato hit him and then Danny.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    What was inflammatory about it? He just said we won in their home? Is saying that bad now?
    IMHO there was an unnecessary nationalistic sentiment in a message that was broadcasted all over the world. Those are the kind of comments you make in private.

We have no match for Voodoo Hamilton's evil mojo. He sold his soul 4 times already and is now offering the devil Bottas' soul to win a 5th title. Bottas, lapdog that he is, doesn't care or understand for that matter. He just wants a fresh bone and the occasional pat on the head. Seriously, he should change his name to Valtlassie Bottas.

They gave Vettel grid drop for impeding Sainz in Austria qualifying, now is Sainz getting anything for not paying attention to blue flags 9 times?

Wishing a 1-2 for Ferrari doesn't mean people don't have their feet on the ground. That's a much better read than your negative posts when things doesn't go like we would have wished for..

How has Seb been wrong.
    Mercs have won 2 races on the bounce cause of circumstances and not their outright pace.
    Has anyone noticed all Hamilton wins comes when Bottas is holding up people behind him. Baku, Barcelona, Paul Ricard, German and here.
    As soon as Bottas is out of picture Hamilton is very vulnerable like in Austria or Canada
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Wow. Complaining about a radio message. Some of you guys are soft lol.

Quote Originally Posted by prancing horse View Post
    How has Seb been wrong.
    Mercs have won 2 races on the bounce cause of circumstances and not their outright pace.
    Has anyone noticed all Hamilton wins comes when Bottas is holding up people behind him. Baku, Barcelona, Paul Ricard, German and here.
    As soon as Bottas is out of picture Hamilton is very vulnerable like in Austria or Canada
    That's why with the pace advantage, you have to like our chances for the rest of the season...

How has Seb been wrong.
    Yeah that's the reason why Hamilton is considered a lucky winner and a hollow champion. He is too thin to fight Vettel 1 on 1 on track.

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    We have no match for Voodoo Hamilton's evil mojo. He sold his soul 4 times already and is now offering the devil Bottas' soul to win a 5th title. Bottas, lapdog that he is, doesn't care or understand for that matter. He just wants a fresh bone and the occasional pat on the head. Seriously, he should change his name to Valtlassie Bottas.
    with how pathetic and dirty he is a person i wouldnt doubt it

Yeah that's the reason why Hamilton is considered a lucky winner and a hollow champion. He is too thin to fight Vettel 1 on 1 on track.
    Spot on

How has Seb been wrong.
    seb isnt wrong, i just dont like him being cocky its why i hate how disgusting hamilton is, and its not a big deal, it was barely anything tbh

People don't really understand what karma theory is and still use it rampantly on Internet, smh.
    In the West we use that word differently than in India, obviously. Any American or European will certainly understand what I meant in the original post

is there any way teams can work during the summer break? i have a feeling mercs did that last year and thats why they were so much better second half of the season.

maybe ferrari can assemble a b-squad to develop in a bunker somewhere remotely