Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How TV Directors captured the German GP action

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,438

    How TV Directors captured the German GP action

    How mad does all this sound

    Forza Ferrari

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,182
    I thought my job was tough
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Bummer, I really didn't need to be reminded of that again.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Bummer, I really didn't need to be reminded of that again.
    I'm sure we all echo those sentiments, Liscia, looking at it again makes me wonder why Seb seemed unable to even try to avoid going straight into the barrier, but then what do I know?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I'm sure we all echo those sentiments, Liscia, looking at it again makes me wonder why Seb seemed unable to even try to avoid going straight into the barrier, but then what do I know?
    a photographer noticed oil on the track (from Sirotkins car) where Vettel "lost it." Mix the oil with the rain and....well.....there you have it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    a photographer noticed oil on the track (from Sirotkins car) where Vettel "lost it." Mix the oil with the rain and....well.....there you have it.
    I'd like to believe that oil was a factor, I can just imagine how he felt, just as gutted as we were only multiplied, probably!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    7,552
    heartbreaking
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •