Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spa-Francorchamps: Practices & Quaifying

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    we will never know mate.....usually is Q3 is where Ferrari and Merc turn up their engines and run it at full beans....so we never got to see who has made the best upgrade of the SPEC 3 engine....we were rubbed and NOT seen that...but i'm sure we'll see that at the next power track....MONZa
    looks to be dry too! so i hope so, knowing hamilton's luck he'l bring a tornado with him and Jock clear and ferrari crew will send the cars out without the front wing
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I believe Kimi didn't go in to pits to fill up for 3 timed laps.
    Anyways Kimi should be able to get 3rd within a few laps. I don't see why people are complaining about him. Yes he is out of position but he is 6th with a very fast car.
    Also wet qualifying means we don't know how much faster we are than Mercedes. If we weren't then they wouldn't have sent bottas to give Hamilton a tow.
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Kimi was a danger to Vettel, so they shafted him SMH and some people rate Vettel high But i reckon Vettel will win tomorrow with the fastest car and best PU. Come on Vettel!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Atleast Vettel & kimi hold fastest track record now, if cars will be slower next year.

Ferrari don't seem to have the advantage over mercs anymore and are evenly matched now looking at Q2.

Mercs were absolutely flying in s2 , Kimi and vettel takeoff in s1 and s3
    How can you compare Q2 times as a reference when they are all saving their race sets..

looks to be dry too! so i hope so, knowing hamilton's luck he'l bring a tornado with him and Jock clear and ferrari crew will send the cars out without the front wing

Quote Originally Posted by The Reizo View Post
    Ferrari didn't cared about Kimi, i just saw his interview and Kimi was asked about fuel issue and he wanted to say no but he than tried to say something else which simply means Ferrari messed up Kimi to make sure he did not beat Vettel's time but instead now has Hamilton beat Vettel's time. Like i said, stop moaning about Hamilton and focus on Ferrari screwing up Kimi time after time to benefit Vettel
    The only one that has been sacrificed this year is Bottas:
    In Britain, they did not pit Bottas but they did Hamilton. That was the only way they could have gotten Lewis in front of him.
    In Germany, they issued team orders for Bottas not to pass Lewis. In the same race Vettel spent 10 unnecessary laps behind Kimi with new tires.
    Austria, Vettel was just spent the last 25 laps within 2 second behind Kimi and finished the race there.

i miss ross brawn TBH
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    In Britain, they did not pit Bottas but they did Hamilton. That was the only way they could have gotten Lewis in front of him.
    In Germany, they issued team orders for Bottas not to pass Lewis. In the same race Vettel spent 10 unnecessary laps behind Kimi with new tires.
    Austria, Vettel was just spent the last 25 laps within 2 second behind Kimi and finished the race there.

It's all down to the basic setup prior to Q1, then you can't touch most of the car even if the track is declared wet "changing conditions". Then you basicly can only touch the front wing. Lewis was running a little more downforce and that helped him when the rain came but over a race distance he will be disadvantaged in any conditions, especially if it's bone dry. Question is if it's a one-stopper (SS-M) or two-stopper (SS-S-SS). Or if it's possible to even go SS-S.

Is it official they fueld Kimi too light? Stuff like that can't be happening.

But wait for the race. If you waited for a month you can wait for less than a day.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    How can you compare Q2 times as a reference when they are all saving their race sets..
    im just saying as it stands, q2 was the best reference for pace comparison , the rain disasters ruin the opportunities but im sure they were running the Quali mode in q3 during the rain as seeing F.I and Mercs so strong with the new upgrades must say something about how big step they've taken since people were using haas and sauber as a reference for ferrari PU power too

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Don't even go there. Did not Ferrari messed up Kimi at the first race in Australia, Kimi even yelled at Ferrari ''not to F*** me up like this'' - So don't even go there, what about China ? and in Germany Mercedes issued team orders AFTER Bottas failed to overtake Hamilton but you ignore the fact that Mercedes issues a teamorder against Hamilton to move over for Bottas cause he was on fresher tyres so shut your horse mouth. Did not Vettel cried to Ferrari to get Kimi out the way instead of overtaking him ? grow up with your fake Hamilton hate, you have no reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    It's all down to the basic setup prior to Q1, then you can't touch most of the car even if the track is declared wet "changing conditions". Then you basicly can only touch the front wing. Lewis was running a little more downforce and that helped him when the rain came but over a race distance he will be disadvantaged in any conditions, especially if it's bone dry. Question is if it's a one-stopper (SS-M) or two-stopper (SS-S-SS). Or if it's possible to even go SS-S.

Is it official they fueld Kimi too light? Stuff like that can't be happening.

But wait for the race. If you waited for a month you can wait for less than a day.
    #Kimi7: ‘In the end I did not have enough fuel to do one more lap. It’s far from ideal, but the race is normally a different story’

Atleast Vettel & kimi hold fastest track record now, if cars will be slower next year.

Ferrari don't seem to have the advantage over mercs anymore and are evenly matched now looking at Q2.

Mercs were absolutely flying in s2 , Kimi and vettel takeoff in s1 and s3
    Q2 lap times are now where comparable to q3. Q2 drivers do lap times on race set tyres, where as q3 they can go flat out.
    I think atleast in Monza Ferrari can show true potential.

Don't even go there. Did not Ferrari messed up Kimi at the first race in Australia, Kimi even yelled at Ferrari ''not to F*** me up like this'' - So don't even go there, what about China ? and in Germany Mercedes issued team orders AFTER Bottas failed to overtake Hamilton but you ignore the fact that Mercedes issues a teamorder against Hamilton to move over for Bottas cause he was on fresher tyres so shut your horse mouth. Did not Vettel cried to Ferrari to get Kimi out the way instead of overtaking him ? grow up with your fake Hamilton hate, you have no reason to.
    Can you post a video or audio where vettel cried to get kimi out ??? Is vettel faster or kimi was faster in that race ???
    Did any of our driver cried for “need a tow”, “ need a help” just like Ham did in couple of races ???
    I want to conclude one clear point which even toto mentioned on sky sport interview “bottas played a good wingman” do u want anything more than this ????

#Kimi7: ‘In the end I did not have enough fuel to do one more lap. It’s far from ideal, but the race is normally a different story’
    Not good then. At least it's the least worst problem to have because it's not a fault with the car itself or a driver error. Still obviously that's not a way to win championships.

Not good then. At least it's the least worst problem to have because it's not a fault with the car itself or a driver error. Still obviously that's not a way to win championships.
    its really frustrating, trying to put the nightmares of the last two races behind and then straight back to where they left off. aggghhh

im just saying as it stands, q2 was the best reference for pace comparison , the rain disasters ruin the opportunities but im sure they were running the Quali mode in q3 during the rain as seeing F.I and Mercs so strong with the new upgrades must say something about how big step they've taken since people were using haas and sauber as a reference for ferrari PU power too
    FI was strong due to engine + their upgrades. Also if kimi was there on the track, he would have taken pole easily from ham. Vettel didn’t utilise “the last man on track” the opportunity. Usually last man on track will get the pole in these conditions.

Ferrari as a team is not able to stand up against mercs team..!! That’s the basic problem.

its really frustrating, trying to put the nightmares of the last two races behind and then straight back to where they left off. aggghhh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dlc22Z6XgAA1LDp.jpg
    Yes, that's unforgivable. At least if you're going to make a mistake like that it's better to do it at Spa compared to Monaco or Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari as a team is not able to stand up against mercs team..!! That’s the basic problem.
    Well, to be fair Merc have also made mistakes. They had a software issue in their timing hardware that messed up a lot of races (officially).

Don't even go there. Did not Ferrari messed up Kimi at the first race in Australia, Kimi even yelled at Ferrari ''not to F*** me up like this'' - So don't even go there, what about China ? and in Germany Mercedes issued team orders AFTER Bottas failed to overtake Hamilton but you ignore the fact that Mercedes issues a teamorder against Hamilton to move over for Bottas cause he was on fresher tyresNo so shut your horse mouth. Did not Vettel cried to Ferrari to get Kimi out the way instead of overtaking him ? grow up with your fake Hamilton hate, you have no reason to.
    Ok kiddo...

"shut your house mouth? Who do the hell think you are? Go to the Lewis forum and lick whatever you like to there. Being from Amsterdam I am sure, you have the experience...

I have not done it but from now on, I will also refer to him as the rat as his supporters deserve this.

No they did not sacrifice Kimi at Australia, Vettel won due to safety car.
    What about China? What did they do to Kimi to help Vettel?

Bottas failed to overtake Lewis at the restart, that is it? So he is given a couple hundred meters and then he is ordered to sit back with fresh tires.
    Vettel was comfortably in front leading the race at Germany. The only reason Kimi ended up in front he got an undercut for many laps with fresh tires. Teams generally don't let drivers on different strategies impede the other driver. Ferrari waited way too long for that.

I also have to add Merc team's Toto ordering the driver of another team to let Lewis through on Monaco. Yes, Monaco...
    Last edited by DelMar; 25th August 2018 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    FI was strong due to engine + their upgrades. Also if kimi was there on the track, he would have taken pole easily from ham. Vettel didn’t utilise “the last man on track” the opportunity. Usually last man on track will get the pole in these conditions.
    don't know if kimi would'v taken pole as there is always something that stops him, Vettel in a ferrari in the rain seems like a horrible combination, for some reason he is doing so bad when before with RB and TR he was so good in the wets, just looking at the onboards and how slow and cautiously he has to take every corner and how late he has to apply power out of them(especially the final and first one) as well compared to how easily hamilton was doing it really showed why he didnt get pole. dry track different story. could've been much closer between vettel and hamilton atleast not as bad as the rain made it look. kimi would'v been in the mix too.

Well, to be fair Merc have also made mistakes. They had a software issue in their timing hardware that messed up a lot of races (officially).
    But they are overcoming their issues quickly & collectively. If you see above video or q3, Ferrari team were never ready with inters, kimi ran out fuel seriously??? Huhhh this is even more pain than that spark plug issue..!!

Look at RB, although they r not in a good position. They were ready with inters.

Yes, that's unforgivable. At least if you're going to make a mistake like that it's better to do it at Spa compared to Monaco or Singapore.
    i guess you right, its just sky always reminds you that the championship is already 24pts behind and 10pts wcc but i dont really care about the wcc(just me) plus bottas at the back and yet again the team cant take advantage.

Aw well best chance is the first lap tomorrow if Ocon doesnt take out vettel for wolff, maybe seb can get a tow , last year hamilton slowed up so that vettel had to brake early and couldn't get the tow on that long straight possible it will happen again.

Ferrari pitcrew ruining seb's car, contains swearing in vid

pitcrew possible scratching/damaging seb's floor during q3

https://twitter.com/Vetteleclerc/sta...70851658420225

Apparently Seb's battery was empty by the final lap, he had no energy left in it

Both Mercedes and Ferrari screw up many races this year, Red Bull has torrid reliability, so everyone has a room to improve.

Hardly positive but at least it is P2 tomorrow and Kimi is ahead of the Red Bulls (FI and Grosjean will fall back quickly) with Bottas at the back.

We have in the Netherlands a tv show called RTL Boulevard..I think you would be great addition to that program.

I love to read all the comments overhere, positive or negative, but for tomorrow i cross my fingers the Scuderia
    will fight back and it would make my day if you won't be able to join the internet for a couple of hours.

Forza Ferrari

anyone know if can replace the floor or will that mean you have to start from the pitlane?

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    We have in the Netherlands a tv show called RTL Boulevard..I think you would be great addition to that program.

I love to read all the comments overhere, positive or negative, but for tomorrow i cross my fingers the Scuderia
    will fight back and it would make my day if you won't be able to join the internet for a couple of hours.

Forza Ferrari
    lol as if i dont want ferrari to win, im desperate for ferrari to win and dominate, im not creating cgi of seb swearing off some crew members that really happened