Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Kimi P1 .318 faster
    I think I switched channels a bit too soon btw. FP1 results are showing Kimi as 2nd 0.5sec off Perez??! but anyways

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    just understanding so seb has another "practice" gearbox being fitted right now and he wont take any penalty?
    If I am not mistaken, it only results in a penalty if it happens on FP3.

Any forecast for rain tomorrow? Last time out in Spa, rain helped Ferrari to win as without rain, Kimi would have qualified ahead of Seb and Hamilton would have got an easy win from pole.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Any forecast for rain tomorrow? Last time out in Spa, rain helped Ferrari to win as without rain, Kimi would have qualified ahead of Seb and Hamilton would have got an easy win from pole.
    mani-cornuto.jpg

OMG what a horrible incident to M.E
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    If I am not mistaken, it only results in a penalty if it happens on FP3.
    thanks!
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

rain risk growing every hour that it will be around in quali about 30% - 50% chance and some say dry.

rain would put Ferrari behind F.I if its during q3 and then there's 4 merc cars infront so hope to all that is holy that it is dry tomorrow

What just happened? session red flag. Just tuned in now.

Ericsson...

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    How many times did U see... seb bring rusty in fp1&fp2. Come quali he takes pole or be up there.
    He has the ability don’t worry
    i hope so! i trust seb i just dont want him to be stuck behind kimi and mercs come sunday because ferrari is too afraid to do team orders and then bottas will act as a brick wall for ratboy. i missed bits at the end of fp1 but i dont believe ham did much more laps than seb but were straight on with the pace. ferrari wet/inter pace is still not there yet, kimi on almost dry track was matching F.I and was still having issues with grip. i hope its dry tomorrow

Keeping up the AlfaRomeo tradition alive. Parts everywhere like their road cars hehehe..... Looks like my old 33!

Was really bad! im really glad he seems okay

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Was really bad! im really glad he seems okay
    indeed! judging by the amount of debris all over it must have been spectacular. At least these cars are proving to be quite safe these past 2 races especially.

Windy.com shows 5.8 mm rain at the start of the quali, and 0.4 mm for the race.

OMG! just watched replay. He literally lost control at the end of the first straight as soon as he closed DRS and reached the first brake marker. Holy Maccaroni!

That was scary. Glad he's okay.

He's fine, walking in the pit box. Not sure he was always this blonde though ....

My alfa giulia is one of the Best car i even drive.

Keeping up the AlfaRomeo tradition alive. Parts everywhere like their road cars hehehe..... Looks like my old 33!
    I owned a 33 and now it's a 156, none what you just said is true from my experience...

Vettel just bested Lewis P1 by almost 2/10's

Vettel just bested Lewis P1 by almost 2/10's
    yeah, but on super soft tire compared to Soft for Hamster
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Marcus Ericsson Horrific Crash in FP2 at Monza | F1 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_cFk8n724A

Lewis pushing hard and almost ran off track. Beat Vettels P1 only to be bettered by Kimi by 0.1s

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    It's known that Mercs work better with the softs rather than the super Softs.

Kimi and Lewis Top Speed identical 335Kph

I have a feeling the mercs want to try and place Bottas in front of the Ferrari and make him go for a very long 1st stint. He is doing slower laps meaning that they're evaluating race pace with heavy load. Either that or play the undercut card.

I have a feeling the mercs want to try and place Bottas in front of the Ferrari and make him go for a very long 1st stint. He is doing slower laps meaning that they're evaluating race pace with heavy load. Either that or play the undercut card.
    if we have a fast car here, it don;t matter what Merc wanna try adn do with the "moving chicane" botta $ $....if you know what i mean
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Very ominous laptime indeed from Mercedes; Ferrari isn't sandbagging on Friday since Austria, this is a cause of worry, hope something is in the pipeline for the rest of the season, if Vettel can qualify 3rd tomorrow then maybe he can get to P1 by 1st corner! Unlikely but there is a small chance.

Very ominous laptime indeed from Mercedes; Ferrari isn't sandbagging on Friday since Austria, this is a cause of worry, hope something is in the pipeline for the rest of the season, if Vettel can qualify 3rd tomorrow then maybe he can get to P1 by 1st corner! Unlikely but there is a small chance.
    Too optimistic IMO. I hope Seb can take P19 tomorrow, so in race he could (with luck) end P10.