Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Give a break. Those articles websites do admire mercs team & ham a lot.
    Motorsport F1, Autosport, F1 technical these are mercs puppets.

Now I would ask u one question? Can u just tell me in FP2 dry running on single lap ferrari improving lap after lap even on the lap where vettel spun he had fastest middle sector. Did u see mercs improving or on top of Ferrari ??
    Also on race pace, haven’t u watched ham was far away on lap times compared to vettel ?? I have watched it onboard clearly, mercs suffered on SS tyres.

With all the above things, how u are judging it’s close. Just by looking at upgrade which they brought ????
    This is what u have to change ur view going on. If u don’t see any upgrade from ferrari do u think they r on back foot ?
    Whatever you say just falls on deaf ears. Save it

Now I would ask u one question? Can u just tell me in FP2 dry running on single lap ferrari improving lap after lap even on the lap where vettel spun he had fastest middle sector. Did u see mercs improving or on top of Ferrari ??
    Also on race pace, haven’t u watched ham was far away on lap times compared to vettel ?? I have watched it onboard clearly, mercs suffered on SS tyres.

With all the above things, how u are judging it’s close. Just by looking at upgrade which they brought ????
    This is what u have to change ur view going on. If u don’t see any upgrade from ferrari do u think they r on back foot ?
    You have a subscription?? can you let me know what they said please please
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

to me the cars are even as i've said many times. both teams have there own engine modes for free practice and we haven't had a pure q3 since germany to see how big step mercs took with spec 3
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Some analysis of mercs new aero said that it has given them great step forward in the slow corners, one of the cars biggest weakness this year, it will also be extremely useful for singapore where the rest of the aero update should be brought.

RB will be analysing spec C engines, might see it be announced today that max will change engines, or they will save it till singapore where RB has a better chance for pole.

Ferrari's Pace on the softs was very good by kimi, seb didnt have many laps to do the crossover for mediums as he has only one soft the entire weekend. If it remains dry tyre deg is low and everyone is expecting ss -> s or vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    to me the cars are even as i've said many times. both teams have there own engine modes for free practice and we haven't had a pure q3 since germany to see how big step mercs took with spec 3
    Yes, cars are very even. Even Mattia Binotto said that Ferrari and Mercedes engines are equal.

I agree^ I think Ferrari needs to alter kimi and seb's hotlaps so each of them can help give slipstream to each other in alternate laps it might be key difference in Q3 because rapper boy for sure will be close, he had been posting brilliant first sector times throughout even though I trust our boys to improve today as has been the norm all season. *fingers crossed* a front row lockout will eliminate any threat from Mercedes come race day as our pace looks solid thus far.

Good morning. How is the weather now in Monza?

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Good morning. How is the weather now in Monza?
    drizzling atm (very lightly)

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    drizzling atm (very lightly)
    Thank you

at the GP3 race the sun is shining and no rain. Track is getting dryer by the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc_k View Post
    at the GP3 race the sun is shining and no rain. Track is getting dryer by the moment.

yep, a break in the clouds

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dl_zZD6W4AAE2Of.jpg

Nice dry line forming on track
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    I agree^ I think Ferrari needs to alter kimi and seb's hotlaps so each of them can help give slipstream to each other in alternate laps it might be key difference in Q3 because rapper boy for sure will be close, he had been posting brilliant first sector times throughout even though I trust our boys to improve today as has been the norm all season. *fingers crossed* a front row lockout will eliminate any threat from Mercedes come race day as our pace looks solid thus far.
    100%

Seb and Ham clearly sandbagging

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1035594478399053824

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Yes, cars are very even. Even Mattia Binotto said that Ferrari and Mercedes engines are equal.
    cool! lol didnt know he said that. he has been a real gem for ferrari lets hope he has something magical for second half of the season unlike last year

Binotto said Ferrari is not necessarily superior to Mercedes at the moment and that it would be tricky to establish where any advantage came from anyway.

Outgoing Mercedes engineering director Aldo Costa believes it is clear that Ferrari has made “big progress” with its engine.

https://www.motorsport.com/ca/f1/new...168378/?nrt=54

dark clouds looming in the distance

Yeah, difficult quali ahead, maybe

any live links?
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

McLaren P1 and P2, we do not have a chance

live links please

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Thank you
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Seb is really struggling with slight flat tyre and setup. Quickest in sector 1 but loses 6ths in s2 and s3. Looks like kimi might be quicker this weekend

Ham p1 currently

Clouds are so dark

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Seb is really struggling with slight flat tyre and setup. Quickest in sector 1 but loses 6ths in s2 and s3. Looks like kimi might be quicker this weekend

Ham p1 currently
    I think Seb is fine just the flatspot ruined the two hot laps for him he still did purple in sector 1 with that flatspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Clouds are so dark
    It's going to rain heavily