Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1312

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Vettel went for 29 laps on his soft tires with full tank, while Kimi went 33 laps with softs after changing them on lap 20. Bottas went for 36 laps on full fuel on SS. Basically, Kimi didn't look after his tires and didn't do stint much longer then everyone else. He simply cooked them after 10 laps being behind Bottas.

Seb on the other hand had half a car missing, yet finished 4th 7s behind Kimi.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmHGFfuW0AIpi2w.jpg:large
    the entire floors damaged too??, really shocking he didnt go off at the parabolica or one of the other fast sections, balance must'v been tricky
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    At once, I agree with your post.
    lol good
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    I firmly believe Max is best driver in F1. He is driving HEAVLY underpowered car against Vettel and Ham. Ricciardo, once thought as best qualifier in F1 (2014-2016) can't go for one session (FP, Q or race) without being slower then Max on pure pace. Boy is fast as hell. Give him this Ferrari and its no competition because he has best starts in F1 as well to go with crazy speed.
    Mad max made DR look like a normal driver. Before max came into the team, DR was highly rated.
    Ferrari should promote Charles Leclerc, give him a good racing car n tell him to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i think dani ric takes another penalty
    It’s not engine failure. I don’t think any penalty coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Max and Leclerc would make an interesting pairing
    Basic problem with max is he’s not a team player, while DR is opposite.

It’s not engine failure. I don’t think any penalty coming.
    i thought it was engine with all the smoke. but yeah im really worried about mercs new aero, they were much quicker than ferrari in slow sections with it which is big factor in singapore and they supposedly bringing the full DF package there

Kimi Raikkonen: Our car was really good today. The first set of tires was ok, while the second one didn’t last as long as we had expected. There wasn’t much we could do, we had to push all the time and there was no single moment in which we could take it easy and look after the tires.

Max and Leclerc would make an interesting pairing
    I believe that is our future, Leclerc started good, now there has been some mistakes, but 2020 I believe Max and Charles are Ferrari drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Kimi Raikkonen: Our car was really good today. The first set of tires was ok, while the second one didn’t last as long as we had expected. There wasn’t much we could do, we had to push all the time and there was no single moment in which we could take it easy and look after the tires.
    Vettel did good times on softs with heavy fuel compared to kimi. Wonder kimi got the set-up wrong.

Vettel did good times on softs with heavy fuel compared to kimi. Wonder kimi got the set-up wrong.
    lol thats kimi every race

did Merc's updates somehow make the car easier on the tyres?

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i thought it was engine with all the smoke. but yeah im really worried about mercs new aero, they were much quicker than ferrari in slow sections with it which is big factor in singapore and they supposedly bringing the full DF package there
    There are not many slow sections here in Monza except turn1. I still feel, if vettel in p1 there wouldn’t have been any issues. Ferrari had the pace over mercs.
    Race pace is not kimi strength this year + bottas blocked him where kimi couldn’t manage his tyres.

No...!! See the next track they will suffer.
    But their spec3 did deliver good result than Ferrari.

well Kimi was really fast in the past, but he's the oldest man on the grid now. It's time to say goodbye.

is there any possibility of Hamilton wanting to drive for Ferrari? I know he says he'll finish at Merc, but surely deep down he dreams differently

and you are blaming team for that what Seb did, it was his fault, and he did say "I am sorry"
    end of story
    He said he was sorrry the result wasn’t what the fans were expecting, the exact same thing that kimi said in the radio after the race kimi said “I’m sorry”

they brought big aero for slow slow cornering and improving traction but it seems their tyres werent getting ruined following another car, ham kept kimi in his drs the entire race and went quite awhile doing fastest laps after kimi pit so maybe its just temperature and track specific

I do have to say that I am really surprised how good Kimi has been this year. How many DNF`s he has, and none of them is his fault.
    He could be there with Seb without these DNF`s.
    He`s job is stay ahead Bottas and Sebīs job is stay ahead Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Infi24r View Post
    is there any possibility of Hamilton wanting to drive for Ferrari? I know he says he'll finish at Merc, but surely deep down he dreams differently
    He has contract for next year, but Max has contract where performance deficit of Honda gives him right to go to Ferrari or Merc. I would take Max before anyone else tbh. Boy is as fast as they come.

Tracks where there’s heavy traction zones, mercs suffer. Ferrari has complete package.
    After Singapore, next tracks ????

There are not many slow sections here in Monza except turn1. I still feel, if vettel in p1 there wouldn’t have been any issues. Ferrari had the pace over mercs.
    Race pace is not kimi strength this year + bottas blocked him where kimi couldn’t manage his tyres.
    lets hope singapore vettel and ferrari bounce back with a dominant win, he needs back to back to back to back to back to back wins

I do have to say that I am really surprised how good Kimi has been this year. How many DNF`s he has, and none of them is his fault.
    Bottas job is to play wingman for Hamilton, Kimi is refusing to do it. So even with all those DNFs gone, he would be behind Seb because best he has managed is 17pts (never won in Ferrari's 2nd stint). That is disappointing. If Vettel is crashing left and right and his teammate is driving best he has in last 5 years, he would still be behind.

well Kimi was really fast in the past, but he's the oldest man on the grid now. It's time to say goodbye.
    Yeah, and that old man just made fastest lap ever in F1 history.

they should just do a swap at sauber with leclerc, kimi is not known to be a diva and experienced and could really help them build the car unless its about the money than yeah no one will offer him close to what ferrari probably pays

Ham is ahead of vettel, because couple of times bottas helped ham or bottas never blocked ham.
    This year kimi is good on one lap pace, but not on race pace. Also I do agree, few times it’s team fault mixed with his own fault .... in q3 he wasn’t delivering expected results where was suppose to take P1 or P2... but qualified p5 or P6

He can't win races anymore though, even with the fastest car. He's had so many years in F1 now, at some point we should get the young drivers in.
    Besides, Kimi already won a title with Ferrari, what more can he achieve in this sport?

Tracks where there’s heavy traction zones, mercs suffer. Ferrari has complete package.
    After Singapore, next tracks ????
    sochi is a big opportunity for ferrari if it dont rain, all the next few races sadly have rain as a possibility.

Yup, great to see that from kimi. Still shows he has some pace & desire in him.

He can't win races anymore though, even with the fastest car. He's had so many years in F1 now, at some point we should get the young drivers in.
    Besides, Kimi already won a title with Ferrari, what more can he achieve in this sport?
    I am just saying that every one is blaming Kimi or team, and it is actually Seb who has not done his work.
    Like I said, Kimi`s job is to beat Bottas, Sebīs job is to beat Hamilton, and Team has giving fastest car to work with.

if only they gave seb no.1 driver the tow in q3 none of this would'v probably happen imo. lol imagine if mercs made ham give bottas the tow and he ended up P3 infront of ham how ridiculous would that have been