Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Why didn't we sign Riccardo
    Because we have the next Schumacher

I love to hear what Seb has to say

Quote Originally Posted by prancing horse View Post
    Look Seb has made mistake as schumi used too.
    But his mistakes are magnified because he has to fight for everything.
    Only mistake he has made this year was in Germany partly due to him being stuck Kimi for 10 laps.
    Hamilton made same mistake but he got away with it. But he has his full team behind him
    100%, seb made the same dumb choice of blocking his teammate in china , its always stupid to block your teammate instead of competitor
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

i cant remember last time Kimi was useful for the team.What is he driving for?

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Then WE win
    You have 5 posts on the forum and you want to change both drivers. Isn't that cute...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    what? we won Spa.
    we did.....but as i said over and over....we need to be more SLY like the Mercs are if we want to win a championship....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Spec 3 engine or not having Hamilton in your makes a lot of difference.
    There is actually a benefit of Mercedes winning, we can see who all are noob Hamilton fanboys.

Bottas has now accepted his true place in Mercedes, that is, being Lewis lapdog. He used to deny it during the interviews but he realized he would look like a buffoon and so finally embraced his status in the team. Good for you Bottas. You are a great no. 2.

As for Kimi, his pathetic starts cost him yet again. He locked up big time in the first corner, caused a flat spot, and so had to pit early. He braked earlier than expected in one of the corners, caught Seb by surprise, which in turn, handed Lewis 2nd place midway the first lap. Finally, due to his inexperience leading a race, he took the life out of his tires early, and due to Bottas being a good lapdog himself, helped Lewis win the race.

Seb, on the other hand, wanted to be the first lap winner, didn't have the patience to let Lewis through and get him in the succeeding laps of a long race, ended up last instead. He recovered to 4th, thanks to another FIA loves Merc decision, but now it means he has to win all the remaining races or hope for at least 1 DNF from Lewis, to win the title.

If we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot, we don't deserve the titles even if we have the fastest car.

ladyluck is on hamiltons side, commentators suprised it was not Hamilton who didn't spin and it was Vettel.

It would have been a real game chamger if Vettel stayed 2nd and it was Hamilton who spun

Quote Originally Posted by alfa84 View Post
    they say the way he sets up the car and driving style is similar to seb, so if seb doesn't get it right and vice versa they can use each others setups which helps, also no fighting since kimi is usually too far away to do anything to seb, so seb wants him there as no competition and no splitting of team, everyone gets along
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    I love to hear what Seb has to say
    that he's a sore loser adn that he will never win a WDC if he keeps messing up like this.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    There is actually a benefit of Mercedes winning, we can see who all are noob Hamilton fanboys.
    Get off my back stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    You build your race. Vettel has so many episodes like this one in his records. Trying to win the race in the first corner.
    Yeah, that is sad, but it is in his personality I think, he just can not think clearly or something when he loses position

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Why exactly?
    At this point I’d have to say karma, bad luck, sleep at the wheel. Whatever, but this chemistry ain’t working.

Well thats it we lost the title today, game over for the WDC. Congratz to Lewis, at least he can stand the pressure... So angry, and dissapointed.. I am leaving, Seb just hasnt got the nerves to accept that he lost the position. I am his biggest fan but he doesnt deserve the title with this clumsy driving. His weekend started bad with a FP2 crash, and then befor a crash on Milano event, I just knew something bad will happen, maybe he has some home problems, or something more, we just dont know, this is not the Seb I saw in 2010-2013 years..

Vet is a very limited driver it's becoming clear by the day

Actually .... it’s not his fault. Team should have intervened & let him know if vettel is back of you or side let him through n block ham. But this didn’t happen. Look at mercs bottas helped ham a lot.

Urghhhh Sky are over the moon.

+++++11111

Kimi should be driving for the Mercs
    Spoiled our best chance of the win
    Cooked him tires and handed the win on a plate to Mercs.
    We would and should have won here
    What happened in the race here is what always happens with Kimi. He is always 10 to 20 secs behind Seb and Lewis.
    And yet our management can't tell this 2nd rate has been to pull over for our lead driver. What a joke
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

HOW ABOUT SOME SUPPORT FOR OUR DRIVERS AND BELOVED TEAM??? YOU BUNCH ARE WORSE THAN HAMILTON WHEN HE DOESN’T WIN!

Disappointed Since 2010

You mean winning our last WDC and our last WCC?

Remind me what Vettel and ALonso have won for Ferrari ?

Yup. Win crash win crash that's a nice pattern.

It was evident from his Red Bull days he is not a complete racer.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    HOW ABOUT SOME SUPPORT FOR OUR DRIVERS AND BELOVED TEAM???
    We have so many sore losers in the fanbase, we prefer to blame our drivers and others instead of owning up and fix our own mistakes.

Mercs did everything right, teamwall was even ready incase the rain started falling. they deserved the win today, ferrari were behind in every checkbox

Why?????

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    HOW ABOUT SOME SUPPORT FOR OUR DRIVERS AND BELOVED TEAM??? YOU BUNCH ARE WORSE THAN HAMILTON WHEN HE DOESN’T WIN!
    LOL.....at the drivers and a BIG LOL at teh team

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    LOL.....at the drivers and a BIG LOL at teh team
    Apparently you only support Ferrari when we win, whats the point being a fan then ?

Lets see what MA has to say.

- Keep our feet on the ground
    - Take each race like a round of boxing ( we got knocked out this round)

Its oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hamilton will prevail, he has the luck!