Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

Kimi never shown great race pace consistently this year. That’s where ham took advantage. Ham was always behind kimi in both stints. If vettel was in that position he would have pulled a gap over ham. It’s not a rocket science, why the hell team is not understanding it????

Today it’s collective team fault including both drivers. Failing with strong car at home race is absolute disaster after locking front row in quali.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    supporting team and not being a bad looser is arrogant?
    When all the toys are out of the pram you get insults, dribble and spit bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFan View Post
    Youre just attacking other supporters personally by suggesting you are a bigger fan than them. You made no actual solid arguement on the topic
    Are you having a go at Rob or ChrisFerrari.

Rob wasn't attacking or insulting anybody at all and i totally understand his point....other people i am not so sure

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Kimi never shown great race pace consistently this year. That’s where ham took advantage. Ham was always behind kimi in both stints. If vettel was in that position he would have pulled a gap over ham. It’s not a rocket science, why the hell team is not understanding it????

Today it’s collective team fault including both drivers. Failing with strong car at home race is absolute disaster after locking front row in quali.
    thoughts on the leclerc rumors?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    If Vettel was patience today he would've won the race. Ferrari could've used Kimi as a buffer to hold Hamilton but alas.
    Before vettels fault is kimi at fault too... so I blame team & kimi first then vettel at fault.
    If u see turn 1, kimi locked up he burned up his tyres. So he’s vulnerable in the next sector 2. He should have given space to vettel but didn’t. At that time vettel took wrong line n later realised ham is over him. Then he made mistake.

So kimi, team n then vettel.

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Martin Brundel said it right. Ferrari messed up yesterday by not giving Seb the pole slipstream. Big scuderia mistake. Sacrifice Kimi if that’s what it takes to get a crack at the championship!!
    They are too timid for that type of thing. I wonder why ferrari wont do it? Whats wrong with it? Come on. Mercedes are doing it

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    thoughts on the leclerc rumors?
    He should be in ferrari next season. Atleast he will make a aggressive move rather than sitting behind bottas.

Quote Originally Posted by ManFromMilan View Post
    When all the toys are out of the pram you get insults, dribble and spit bubbles

Are you having a go at Rob or ChrisFerrari.

Rob wasn't attacking or insulting anybody at all and i totally understand his point....other people i am not so sure
    Yawn. Attack the arguement. Not the person. This "im a real fan you are not" stuff is a waste of time

He should be in ferrari next season. Atleast he will make a aggressive move rather than sitting behind bottas.
    tbh i am usually annoyed by Max, but he was savage lol he kept bottas behind with brand new tyres and faster engine. If they can get someone that can keep ham behind an entire race or bottas behind it would be amazing, is leclerc able to do that? i hope so man, he can be the future i hope he does. Today was kimi''s chance to win. seb out of the picture no one could say they sabotaged him like usual. He had to do what seb did in Bahrain but sadly he just doesn't have that little bit more to be a top driver, kimi was move aggressive covering seb than he was blocking ham in corner 1
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

So arrivabene aparently said of bottas: we dont hire butlers, we hire drivers. So are they still nkt gonna use tram orders? Are they too proud of thenselves for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    They are too timid for that type of thing. I wonder why ferrari wont do it? Whats wrong with it? Come on. Mercedes are doing it
    Probably afraid of the media pressure and that it could cause things to be tensed within the team, some people still cry about the austria 2002 ordeal to give michael the WDC

So arrivabene aparently said of bottas: we dont hire butlers, we hire drivers. So are they still nkt gonna use tram orders? Are they too proud of thenselves for that?
    Sigh, M.A. will have zero championships next to his name if he continues on with this gentleman attitude, he needs to be ruthless

What an idiotic statement. Guess Ferrari in the past hired butlers, not drivers.

If alonso hadnt of left in the manner he did and gone to McLaren. I would say bring him in for a year.

But hes so disruptive to the team though

Yawn. Attack the arguement. Not the person. This "im a real fan you are not" stuff is a waste of time

More a "Cooler head will prevail.." i think from Rob with the original post and is that also not the general idea about Vettels spin in any case? So still on topic and the argument not right??

Seriously did he say that ???? If so, there no way of winning championship with such method.
    Ultimately it’s the title or trophy that counts.

If alonso hadnt of left in the manner he did and gone to McLaren. I would say bring him in for a year.

But hes so disruptive to the team though
    Yes he’s harmful, but with this car. He can take Lewis apart. Will show who’s the boss.

Seriously did he say that ???? If so, there no way of winning championship with such method.
    Ultimately it’s the title or trophy that counts.
    Read it on twitter that he said that. I dont know if its true. I did not check the news outlets cuz i will be more disappointed.

Yes he’s harmful, but with this car. He can take Lewis apart. Will show who’s the boss.
    Nah. Would still be neck and neck. But alonso is ice cold under pressure, and ultra consistent, hes a level above vettel in my opinion, but hes self centred, divisive and splits teams, also a horrible decsion maker.

Honestly alonso or lewis in this car probably will have had a 50 point lead but whatever. Its hard being a vettel fan sometimes.

Anyone seen Sebs car? It was missing entire right bargeboard area. How did he end up so close to Kimi its a mistery, but one thing is sure, Kimi is snail and has proved time and time again during these past 4 years he is nowhere.

Honestly alonso or lewis in this car probably will have had a 50 point lead but whatever. Its hard being a vettel fan sometimes.
    Fair play for being honest

Without any doubt. Alonso in this year Ferrari would be leading the championship.

Fast Kimi pulled a great pole lap (albeit slipstream assisted) but he's obviously not winning anymore because a race is a marathon and requires an intelligent strategy as well as proper rubber management.

Nah. Would still be neck and neck. But alonso is ice cold under pressure, and ultra consistent, hes a level above vettel in my opinion, but hes self centred, divisive and splits teams, also a horrible decsion maker.
    No not neck n neck. Alonso has edge over ham in race pace. In quali it gonna be neck n neck.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Without any doubt. Alonso in this year Ferrari would be leading the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Anyone seen Sebs car? It was missing entire right bargeboard area. How did he end up so close to Kimi its a mistery, but one thing is sure, Kimi is snail and has proved time and time again during these past 4 years he is nowhere.
    Yeah kimi is not good at race pace this year. Proved once again.
    Wonder what ferrari team tried to achieve from this ??? When ham is right behind.

Fair play for being honest
    Yup dont get it why some people are having a hard time seeing it. Its pretty obvious. But yeah i still support seb even though he is an idiot sometimes. Supported him since i started follwig f1. Lewis is a reallt great driver and if people get their blinders of they will see it

Kimi got pole and finished 2nd. Not a bad result for a 2nd driver, where was Bottas all weekend pace wise? As for Seb, he just came in after a win last week and a pass on Hamilton in the process, but how easy we forget.

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Fast Kimi pulled a great pole lap (albeit slipstream assisted) but he's obviously not winning anymore because a race is a marathon and requires an intelligent strategy as well as proper rubber management.
    he did, he would of, but Merc played their butler to "slow" enough and that helped run his tyres.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Vettel never won the race if he competed under 3 places he never won. This testifies to its poor quality as a driver.