Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I wonder where RBR will be in Singapore. Supposedly the track should suit their car, but then they said the same about Hungary.
    I think it will be neck and neck with all 3 teams, mercs have done a major step forward in monza to improve the slow corners which they have suffered since last year.
    the rest of their package will be brought to singapore, we know rbr is great around those tracks but with dani ric blowing an engine max might have to remain with a slightly slower PU. Ferrari in the middle, havent made any steps in aero since silverstone and the PU isnt much or any faster than mercs like it was in Spec2. Seb loves that place, so it could be really close in the dry
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Ferrari seem always on the back foot with strategy.

Has been this way for about 10 years, they really need to focus on this.

The way our luck's been I bet it be pouring in Singapore.
    Not that it matters with 30 points.
    It has all gone down hill for us since Germany most of it self inflicted. Really sad.
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFan View Post
    Mentions everything OTHER than the driver. Lol.

Why are people blaming the team, the team built a rocketship, the driver driving it isn't good enough.

Needed pole, outqualified by a 38 year old kimi.

Needed the race win, got outbreaked, panicked and tried fight his way out instead of being smart and backing out.
    rocketship gets out of the drs of the car behind, rocketship doesnt let the 3rd car pass them and win on pure pace, rocketship doesnt eat its tyres before crossing the finish line.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Vetel is the best driver and is driving not only against the opponents but also his team. I told you they do not want this year trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    on a sunday Mercedes were faster than Ferrari today, smarter than ferrari too. better tyre management, great team work. team work made it easy for ham.

Lots to improve on for binotto and M.A second half of the season needs to be played smarter.
    Mercedes had Bottas to hinder Kimi's progress and also a No.1 driver who hardly makes any mistake. We had the front row locked out today, all Vettel had to do was survive lap 1.

If Vettel didn't crumble there would've been two Ferrari's in top 3 today.

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    Vetel is the best driver and is driving not only against the opponents but also his team. I told you they do not want this year trophy.
    Care to explain why they (who are they) don't want trophy?

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I guess the current Mercedes is also better than SF-71H.

And I didn't say you are a Vettel fan so don't know why are so upset. Maybe you are a pathetic Vettel fanboy who pretending to be Ferrari fan.
    2012 Mclaren was faster than 2012 RBR, 2 tenths on the season average. What does that have to do with this years cars???

Assuming that you have basic reading skills, this is what is written clearly my profile. Don't mix with the cowards as yourself who support Lewis and afraid to write honesty in the profile.
    "Always been and will be Schumacher!!! Now Vettel"
    Last edited by DelMar; 2nd September 2018 at 15:56.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFan View Post
    Mentions everything OTHER than the driver. Lol.

Why are people blaming the team, the team built a rocketship, the driver driving it isn't good enough.

Needed pole, outqualified by a 38 year old kimi.

Needed the race win, got outbreaked, panicked and tried fight his way out instead of being smart and backing out.
    Thanks for joining today just to provide us this insight.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    2012 Mclaren was faster than 2012 RBR, 2 tenths on the season average. What does that have to do with this years cars???

Assuming that you have basic reading skills, this is what is written clearly my profile. Don't mix with to the cowards as yourself who support Lewis and afraid to write honesty in the profile.
    You can clearly see that guy tifosi1993 is a Hamilton fanboy and is very happy today so you can expect such comments.

then what happened to kimi in the best car?
    He did what he could but he was 2 against 1 and merc had the best strategy.
    Dont look to kimi for someone to blame. That would be stupid.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I just love racing, and I think every driver does that too, they want to win with their own merit, without any help.
    You think Ham cares? He thanked Bottas at the end of the race for holding Kimi and destroying his tires
    Red is the only color!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post

Assuming that you have basic reading skills, this is what is written clearly my profile. Don't mix with to the cowards as yourself who support Lewis and afraid to write honesty in the profile.
    Your honesty really making me all teary in eyes.

Who cares about your forum profile anyway. The amount of salt in your post says all about yourself, pathetic Vettel fanboy.

I dont know why everyone's upset. Usual day in the office for us:
    1, a costly Seb mistake (one of many this year) 2, terrible strategy from the team (also one of many) 3, Kimi being a cucumber (as always) 4, us schooled in our home turf (disappointment as always)
    Did you expect anything else? I didnt.

For me ferrari not imposing team order is biggest mistake of the season, when clearly vet is fighting for WDC & fastest of the both in race pace. This is where the main problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Care to explain why they (who are they) don't want trophy?
    You should ignore these Vettel fanboys.

Ferrari spent millions of dollars and build a great car but they don't want to win the championship.

There are some inside rumors from Italy that big bosses and FIA have decided to give MB and Luis the title again. it has been a hidden agreement on that. MB has, and is pouring to much money to the FIA and they have given them the insurance for that money spent. Ferrari is getting it's share like they are winners. Do you believe that all that faces of Toto being upset are real? But they want some dramas to make the sport interesting. Our people in factory didn't know about it so far. Seb know that now and has no solution for it. You will see him step aside on the next races. This is one of the reasons that they do not give orders to Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    1, a costly Seb mistake (one of many this year) 2, terrible strategy from the team (also one of many) 3, Kimi being a cucumber (as always) 4, us schooled in our home turf (disappointment as always)
    We gotta hope le clerc is the real deal. Although if he is, vettel will not stick around. Le clerc looks to have good race craft though

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    i kinda thought kimi will act as rear gunner as thanks for seb's slipstream yesterday , so i am honestly disappointed

There are some inside rumors from Italy that big bosses and FIA have decided to give MB and Luis the title again. it has been a hidden agreement on that. MB has, and is pouring to much money to the FIA and they have given them the insurance for that money spent. Ferrari is getting it's share like they are winners. Do you believe that all that faces of Toto being upset are real? But they want some dramas to make the sport interesting. Our people in factory didn't know about it so far. Seb know that now and has no solution for it. You will see him step aside on the next races. This is one of the reasons that they do not give orders to Kimi.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    For me ferrari not imposing team order is biggest mistake of the season, when clearly vet is fighting for WDC & fastest of the both in race pace. This is where the main problem is.
    it was already a huge issue when they kept seb 10 laps behind kimi to destroy his tyres in germany and were afraid to ask to move, it seems M.A is not yet brave enough to make kimi no.2

Yeah and the earth is flat.

it was already a huge issue when they kept seb 10 laps behind kimi to destroy his tyres in germany and were afraid to ask to move, it seems M.A is not yet brave enough to make kimi no.2
    And at the end of the day made no difference because Vettel crashed.

i doubt it man, People would talk. Ferrari and Mercedes and F1 will be in shambles if even one person was to blurt it out, never going to happen, ferrari didnt do team orders because kimi is 3rd and cant completely say he is out of the championship when realistically he will never win it this year. M.A wants to keep it friendly in the team, maybe now that leclerc supposedly signed with ferrari. MA should (hopefully) tell them team orders etc

to some of the "fans" here.

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

You will see the situation will get worse. If that will happen would you Christopher and tifosi 1993 leave this forum? I am willing to do soo!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And at the end of the day made no difference because Vettel crashed.
    using an example of lack of team smarts to see the bigger picture, kimi saved seb in hungary last year, dumb why ferrari hasnt got him in that role this year like bottas.

You will see the situation will get worse. If that will happen would you Christopher and tifosi 1993 leave this forum? I am willing to do soo!
    Bye.