Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Mick Schumacher, why isn’t he in Formula One yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Austria 2002 was a Ferrari 1,2 win for sure . There was no need for team orders as to who got the win driver wise. Todt worked for Michael so to bad for Rubens.So far this season it looks like Bottas surely can continue to race to win. What's for sure is Lewis hasn't any #1 driver clause in his contract with Merc. No one has done a Todt on Bottas telling him on the car radio move over for Lewis or you will lose your seat. Putting all that aside; as many fans here agree, " A win is a win! " Charles at his age has a great chance at winning records for himself WDC and the team WCC. It's the opposite of Merc with Lewis' car , @ Ferrari is holding him back big time. I hope that changes ASAP ! I'd hate to lose Charles to another team.

Austria 2002 was not a real win. So the real # was 90 . Lewis passed that with 91! his win was Katharos ! Peace for sure ! 18 yrs passing is nothing. Time flies when your having fun.
    Fia took away a whole season from Michael which failed to do back in 2007 for lulu. So Michael has far more than 91 victories no? On top of that it is not katharos but kathari , "καθαρή" , try to speak Greek the right way.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    And Lewis hasn’t won any races with team orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He walks on water and his f*rts smell roses according to brembo lol

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

So far this season it looks like Bottas surely can continue to race to win. What's for sure is Lewis hasn't any #1 driver clause in his contract with Merc. No one has done a Todt on Bottas telling him on the car radio move over for Lewis or you will lose your seat. Putting all that aside; as many fans here agree, " A win is a win! " Charles at his age has a great chance at winning records for himself WDC and the team WCC. It's the opposite of Merc with Lewis' car , @ Ferrari is holding him back big time. I hope that changes ASAP ! I'd hate to lose Charles to another team.
    I have already set the record straight for you instead terms on team orders and rubenization for bottas in merc , and I guess you suffer from elective amnesia because of the pain that caused to you.
    I realize you need to have someone, anyone that can be the GOAT in place of Michael. Alas it cannot be the lulu.
    Tuff.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    I have already set the record straight for you instead terms on team orders and rubenization for bottas in merc , and I guess you suffer from elective amnesia because of the pain that caused to you.
    I realize you need to have someone, anyone that can be the GOAT in place of Michael. Alas it cannot be the lulu.
    Tuff.

Luis is already there; the modern day GOAT! If 91 was a big deal imagine 100 ! And without Rubinization of your team mate! The Todt Michael era was. Even Ross has admiration and speaks of Luis as a GOAT. Back then even pole was a great win. Today a pole win in the eyes of F-1 fans is not a true kathari win. Parking in front of another driver during quali. is surely missed by anti pole fans. Great memories. My hopes for Charles' future are in the hands of Binotto's Ferrari team. That Ferrari seat just ain't what it used to be. If and when Mick gets the "Ferrari Seat" I hope things will be back to competitive; car wise. Max can get out of his R Bull contract the end of 2021 because of Honda leaving. A Max; Charles team would be great for the fight against Merc. I am hoping for a podium finish next race. Thanks for the Greek spell check!
    Last edited by Brembo; 21st October 2020 at 04:42.

Luis is already there; the modern day GOAT! If 91 was a big deal imagine 100 ! And without Rubinization of your team mate! The Todt Michael era was. Even Ross has admiration and speaks of Luis as a GOAT. Back then even pole was a great win. Today a pole win in the eyes of F-1 fans is not a true kathari win. Parking in front of another driver during quali. is surely missed by anti pole fans. Great memories. My hopes for Charles' future are in the hands of Binotto's Ferrari team. That Ferrari seat just ain't what it used to be. If and when Mick gets the "Ferrari Seat" I hope things will be back to competitive; car wise. Max can get out of his R Bull contract the end of 2021 because of Honda leaving. A Max; Charles team would be great for the fight against Merc. I am hoping for a podium finish next race. Thanks for the Greek spell check!
    3aiofy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Is that you in the photo?

Been derailed.

Some people need get over things from 18 years ago, and remember this ferrari forum. If want to worship lewis and his records go find merc lewis fanboy page.

Enough is enough.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE