Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 85 of 85

Thread: Singapore 2018 Build up

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,092
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...poare/3175763/

    Sneaky! I like that Ferrari is not backing down and continuing to push! Let’s see how long before Merc..erm the FIA get this version banned.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...poare/3175763/

    Sneaky! I like that Ferrari is not backing down and continuing to push! Let’s see how long before Merc..erm the FIA get this version banned.
    I honestly don't know what all this fuss about having the car mounted cameras covered is about. Every team has a right to their privacy and it is very unfair to give access to certain aspects of what goes on in the garage / pitlane to the other teams. Most of the times Drivers have screens in front of them to check certain data. Why should a team share this with the rest of the world?? I actually believe that teams should all complain to have these cameras disabled and only enabled during Qualifying sessions and race.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,121
    Ferrari will run new rearwing endplates with bigger slots

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm9WnaVWwAAEOG_.jpg


    Seb with the haircut again

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm9jljTX0AAY9Eg.jpg



    So Ferrari was getting flak for having the "ice-bag" or "shower-head-cover" over the top inlet camera mount.

    I introduce "Plan-B"......nice!!

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm99RTgXsAAC7fK.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/10401...g&name=600x314



    Ferrari Singapore poster

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm8PE6FUUAAcJIs.jpg



    Current component allocation allotment

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm8-5ZhX0AA79y3.jpg



    2021 concept car

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm9f3KBWsAA3s7I.jpg

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    I honestly don't know what all this fuss about having the car mounted cameras covered is about. Every team has a right to their privacy and it is very unfair to give access to certain aspects of what goes on in the garage / pitlane to the other teams. Most of the times Drivers have screens in front of them to check certain data. Why should a team share this with the rest of the world?? I actually believe that teams should all complain to have these cameras disabled and only enabled during Qualifying sessions and race.
    The fuss is only because Ferrari are doing it. This wouldn’t even be a topic of discussion if it were Merc or RB doing it. Everyone should just move on imo.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    I honestly don't know what all this fuss about having the car mounted cameras covered is about. Every team has a right to their privacy and it is very unfair to give access to certain aspects of what goes on in the garage / pitlane to the other teams. Most of the times Drivers have screens in front of them to check certain data. Why should a team share this with the rest of the world?? I actually believe that teams should all complain to have these cameras disabled and only enabled during Qualifying sessions and race.
    Just make the cooling fan housing that goes into the air I let bigger/wider to cover up the camera.
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bulvania
    Posts
    2,864
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,487
    Seems to be dry quali & race for now..!!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    1,802
    Kimi being Kimi at the press conference lol. Love it! Still heart broken about him leaving.
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bulvania
    Posts
    2,864
    Time to move forward would have come after 2019 anyway so might as well do it now.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Thanks for this. Classic Kimi.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Kimi being Kimi at the press conference lol. Love it! Still heart broken about him leaving.
    Well, he will be driving for a great brand, a sympathic team, with a great engine. I am just happy we can enjoy seeing Kimi drive for another year.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,372
    I doubt Kimi wen't to Sauber just because he can't get enough of racing in F1. There must be some kind of a deal between Kimi and Ferrari for him to drive at Sauber. I doubt he will be under a typical low team salary. I think Ferrari wants him there to help them develop and boost their marketing.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    6,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I doubt Kimi wen't to Sauber just because he can't get enough of racing in F1. There must be some kind of a deal between Kimi and Ferrari for him to drive at Sauber. I doubt he will be under a typical low team salary. I think Ferrari wants him there to help them develop and boost their marketing.
    well, he his a popular guy in F1 that is for sure....so by having him drive for Suaber, it's gonna boost their marketing big time
    ...the new SF71H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well, he his a popular guy in F1 that is for sure....so by having him drive for Suaber, it's gonna boost their marketing big time
    Yeah it's pretty efficient having Kimi there when you think about it. Hope Sauber is going to become a strong and successful midfield team in the near future.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,045
    so it looks like rain today.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    so it looks like rain today.
    i cant believe how cursed this weather thing has been this year, lol was it like this in any previous years? constant rain risk every gp now for months
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,045
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i cant believe how cursed this weather thing has been this year, lol was it like this in any previous years? constant rain risk every gp now for months
    i think someone here mentioned 2006, Hungary for example was wet i believe.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    i think someone here mentioned 2006, Hungary for example was wet i believe.
    couldn't have been a worse year, when ferrari finally managed to get almost equal in the dry weather. From what i hear the biggest risk will be mid way through to about the end of the race where rain in forecast
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,045
    I'm sure Bottas is motivated to prove he is more than a good butler

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,045
    last year's pole was 1:39.491

  21. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,045
    Maybe Merc and Ham agreed to let Bottas finish in front this time, to boost his confidence and motivation

  22. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bulvania
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I'm sure Bottas is motivated to prove he is more than a good butler
    Arrivabene apologized Bottas for his remark so he does not have much to prove, right?
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

  23. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Arrivabene apologized Bottas for his remark so he does not have much to prove, right?
    I don't really care about what Arrivabene did to be honest

  24. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I don't really care about what Arrivabene did to be honest
    at this point i think Bottas is too happy to have next years seat in a merc, he will do anything, lol plus the driver + butler dynamic works, its worked for Ferrari in the godtier years with MS, its worked for Mclaren with Mika.

    I think M.A and co are being too egotistical to look at the bigger picture of a no.1 & no.2 driver dynamic

    imo ofcause
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  25. #85
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Maybe Merc and Ham agreed to let Bottas finish in front this time, to boost his confidence and motivation
    Imagine Max and Seb a together with Ferrari!! Hey!! What's that smoke coming from Sebs helmet? His radio just blew up! The pit told him to let Max pass !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •