Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Singapore 2018 Build up

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...poare/3175763/

Sneaky! I like that Ferrari is not backing down and continuing to push! Let’s see how long before Merc..erm the FIA get this version banned.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...poare/3175763/

Sneaky! I like that Ferrari is not backing down and continuing to push! Let’s see how long before Merc..erm the FIA get this version banned.
    I honestly don't know what all this fuss about having the car mounted cameras covered is about. Every team has a right to their privacy and it is very unfair to give access to certain aspects of what goes on in the garage / pitlane to the other teams. Most of the times Drivers have screens in front of them to check certain data. Why should a team share this with the rest of the world?? I actually believe that teams should all complain to have these cameras disabled and only enabled during Qualifying sessions and race.

Ferrari will run new rearwing endplates with bigger slots

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm9WnaVWwAAEOG_.jpg

Seb with the haircut again

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm9jljTX0AAY9Eg.jpg

So Ferrari was getting flak for having the "ice-bag" or "shower-head-cover" over the top inlet camera mount.

I introduce "Plan-B"......nice!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm99RTgXsAAC7fK.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/10401...g&name=600x314

Ferrari Singapore poster

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm8PE6FUUAAcJIs.jpg

Current component allocation allotment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm8-5ZhX0AA79y3.jpg

2021 concept car

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm9f3KBWsAA3s7I.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    I honestly don't know what all this fuss about having the car mounted cameras covered is about. Every team has a right to their privacy and it is very unfair to give access to certain aspects of what goes on in the garage / pitlane to the other teams. Most of the times Drivers have screens in front of them to check certain data. Why should a team share this with the rest of the world?? I actually believe that teams should all complain to have these cameras disabled and only enabled during Qualifying sessions and race.
    The fuss is only because Ferrari are doing it. This wouldn’t even be a topic of discussion if it were Merc or RB doing it. Everyone should just move on imo.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Just make the cooling fan housing that goes into the air I let bigger/wider to cover up the camera.

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Seems to be dry quali & race for now..!!

Kimi being Kimi at the press conference lol. Love it! Still heart broken about him leaving.

Time to move forward would have come after 2019 anyway so might as well do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Thanks for this. Classic Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Kimi being Kimi at the press conference lol. Love it! Still heart broken about him leaving.
    Well, he will be driving for a great brand, a sympathic team, with a great engine. I am just happy we can enjoy seeing Kimi drive for another year.

I doubt Kimi wen't to Sauber just because he can't get enough of racing in F1. There must be some kind of a deal between Kimi and Ferrari for him to drive at Sauber. I doubt he will be under a typical low team salary. I think Ferrari wants him there to help them develop and boost their marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I doubt Kimi wen't to Sauber just because he can't get enough of racing in F1. There must be some kind of a deal between Kimi and Ferrari for him to drive at Sauber. I doubt he will be under a typical low team salary. I think Ferrari wants him there to help them develop and boost their marketing.
    well, he his a popular guy in F1 that is for sure....so by having him drive for Suaber, it's gonna boost their marketing big time
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well, he his a popular guy in F1 that is for sure....so by having him drive for Suaber, it's gonna boost their marketing big time
    Yeah it's pretty efficient having Kimi there when you think about it. Hope Sauber is going to become a strong and successful midfield team in the near future.

so it looks like rain today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    so it looks like rain today.
    i cant believe how cursed this weather thing has been this year, lol was it like this in any previous years? constant rain risk every gp now for months
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i cant believe how cursed this weather thing has been this year, lol was it like this in any previous years? constant rain risk every gp now for months
    i think someone here mentioned 2006, Hungary for example was wet i believe.

i think someone here mentioned 2006, Hungary for example was wet i believe.
    couldn't have been a worse year, when ferrari finally managed to get almost equal in the dry weather. From what i hear the biggest risk will be mid way through to about the end of the race where rain in forecast
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

I'm sure Bottas is motivated to prove he is more than a good butler

last year's pole was 1:39.491

Maybe Merc and Ham agreed to let Bottas finish in front this time, to boost his confidence and motivation

I'm sure Bottas is motivated to prove he is more than a good butler
    Arrivabene apologized Bottas for his remark so he does not have much to prove, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Arrivabene apologized Bottas for his remark so he does not have much to prove, right?
    I don't really care about what Arrivabene did to be honest

I don't really care about what Arrivabene did to be honest
    at this point i think Bottas is too happy to have next years seat in a merc, he will do anything, lol plus the driver + butler dynamic works, its worked for Ferrari in the godtier years with MS, its worked for Mclaren with Mika.

I think M.A and co are being too egotistical to look at the bigger picture of a no.1 & no.2 driver dynamic

imo ofcause

Maybe Merc and Ham agreed to let Bottas finish in front this time, to boost his confidence and motivation
    Imagine Max and Seb a together with Ferrari!! Hey!! What's that smoke coming from Sebs helmet? His radio just blew up! The pit told him to let Max pass !