Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 448

Thread: Welcome Charles Leclerc

  1. #331
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    696
    Great nick name big things for ***** coming.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Great nick name big things for ***** coming.
    To " ***** " someone means to get rid of that person!

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    To " ***** " someone means to get rid of that person!
    Ever watch Schulz's Peanuts characters......Lucy to Charlie Brown: "What's up *****!!"
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    To " ***** " someone means to get rid of that person!
    You are right there Brembo
    but "*****" has many meanings including a cut of meat.....***** steak., a body of water....a clucking sound and of course to throw out
    BUT in this context ***** is a term of endearment.
    Then if you are a certain age there was ***** Berry an US singer I believe.


    Forza Jules

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,467
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    BUT in this context ***** is a term of endearment.
    +1 Exactly!!!
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,610
    I do believe Brembo knows the meaning but enjoys teasing. Am I right there Brembo?
    I forgot to say so earlier.


    Forza Jules

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,545
    I'd prefer it if we just stuck with Charles, as '*****' also means 'throw' and we don't want him doing any of that with his new car!

  8. #338
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I do believe Brembo knows the meaning but enjoys teasing. Am I right there Brembo?
    I forgot to say so earlier.
    You busted me !!! I'm "Chuckling " that anyone took me serious! And ***** Berry was one of my very favorite singer, guitar geniuses. I can play an o k version of " Johnny be Good."

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    You busted me !!! I'm "Chuckling " that anyone took me serious! And ***** Berry was one of my very favorite singer, guitar geniuses. I can play an o k version of " Johnny be Good."
    O you sound interesting. I liked ***** Berry. How about you post a video of you playing that guitar,


    Forza Jules

  10. #340
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    O you sound interesting. I liked ***** Berry. How about you post a video of you playing that guitar,
    I wish I knew how! I'm lucky I can get on line here! I just recently got on to shop on Amazon. Great to shop from home. Good luck to Dan @ Renault !! I want you to be happy !

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I wish I knew how! I'm lucky I can get on line here! I just recently got on to shop on Amazon. Great to shop from home. Good luck to Dan @ Renault !! I want you to be happy !
    That sounded sweet but somehow I doubt it was mean't to be.
    I will only be happy Brembo if the two red boys are on the top two steps then I would like to see Alpha Romeo up there too and maybe Haas that's 6.
    Dan in front of the RBs & Mercs would make me very happy but I am a realist..........................I think


    Forza Jules

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,434
    Leclerc to get Vettel's team of engineers and techs including the legendary Jock Clear :)

    Kid has some heavy backing pushing him, am pleased.

    http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...ersee_Leclerc/

  13. #343
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    696
    The winds of change has arrived at ferrari and with it a fresh new talent the new kid on the block can't wait for his talent to be unleashed in a very fast f1 car .
    .

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Leclerc to get Vettel's team of engineers and techs including the legendary Jock Clear :)

    Kid has some heavy backing pushing him, am pleased.

    http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...ersee_Leclerc/
    It sounds great for charles and having the experience of Jock Clear can only be good for him. Well done Ferrari.
    Of course the cynic in me says maybe Seb fancied a change of crew and rated Kimi's side of the garage.


    Forza Jules

  15. #345
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    696
    Change is good variety is a spice of life and ferrari are now eating from there new menu .

  16. #346
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    The winds of change has arrived at ferrari and with it a fresh new talent the new kid on the block can't wait for his talent to be unleashed in a very fast f1 car .
    .
    Sounds great! I only hope he's allowed to be unleashed in his car from race 1. We need a driver who can beat Lewis ASAP.

  17. #347
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Sounds great! I only hope he's allowed to be unleashed in his car from race 1. We need a driver who can beat Lewis ASAP.
    Love that word "unleash"
    I hope we will not need to be shouting "unleash the beast" at the TV.


    Forza Jules

  18. #348
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231


    We have the two best drivers in the world right now as a teammates seb did amazing stuff today, cant wait for leclerc tomorrow
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  19. #349
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DztAEJ4XgAAoVv8.jpg

    We have the two best drivers in the world right now as a teammates seb did amazing stuff today, cant wait for leclerc tomorrow
    We'd better believe it, I can't face another year of disappointment and maybe Alfa and Haas can add to Merc and RB's problems, there may even be surprises from Mclaren, it's only testing but the Ferrari looks great and I hope that Charles gets a great first day on track.

  20. #350
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    We'd better believe it, I can't face another year of disappointment and maybe Alfa and Haas can add to Merc and RB's problems, there may even be surprises from Mclaren, it's only testing but the Ferrari looks great and I hope that Charles gets a great first day on track.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  21. #351
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    13
    Excited for tomorrow to see what ***** can do :)

  22. #352
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,545
    Quote Originally Posted by nhel1te View Post
    Excited for tomorrow to see what ***** can do :)
    Well the ragazzo did good on his first day, chucked out any doubts over his true ability, for sure!

  23. #353
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Well the ragazzo did good on his first day, chucked out any doubts over his true ability, for sure!
    Seb realizing from day 1 that ***** is the real deal; has to be a real incentive for him to be at his best "Or Else!'. And it looks good already!

  24. #354
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,555
    *****? please tell me we are not going to call him that.....
    Forza Ferrari

  25. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,518
    ***** Norris he'd win the WDC in Melbourne even before the race is started hehe.

    Sorry.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

  26. #356
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    *****? please tell me we are not going to call him that.....
    just like people used to call Fernando.....Fred, Nando.....etc, etc

    but yeah, i hear ya....***** has got to go....
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  27. #357
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,467
    Charles impressed today. Love this kid. He put in some serious laps in day 2.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  28. #358
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,274
    I don't really care for the nickname, but censoring it reads like we are calling him an expletive...


    Disappointed Since 2010

  29. #359
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,467
    Censoring a nickname is a bit overboard IMO.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  30. #360
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,274
    Is "Char" better?


    Disappointed Since 2010

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •