Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Charles Leclerc

Mattia Binotto on @Charles_Leclerc: I’m happy with the way [Charles] has adapted not only as a driver but also proved he is a team player. He has been very helpful, working constantly with engineers to improve the car, always pushing hard. ��
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Seeing how things worked out @ R Bull by them not able to or just not holding Max back did wonders for a not so top team. Dan had his chances and just couldn't match his ream mate. I'm wishing the best for Ferrari regardless of which driver does it ! Pole, start 1st. win, is what Seb needs to do to be the #1 driver, his record @ R Bull got him the seat at the best team. All that former success means zero to Ferrari the team and Ferrari fans. Seb has to stop thinking like he's Schumy Jr. Stop looking around the garage for Todt, Ross, and Rubens!!! What he has now is a winning car to drive and a strong team behind him. Most fans and probably the team itself is depending on him for the 2019 WCC, with Charles doing his best along side him, not the other way around. But... let the best man win!! Merc has to go, enough already. Ferrari not R Bull has to do it!

Welcome superstar, future legend leclerc, masterclass!!!
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Welcome superstar, future legend leclerc, masterclass!!!
    Your excitement is contagious mwk360 but let's keep our feet on the ground and see what tomorrow brings, meantime Charles is all of those things!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Your excitement is contagious mwk360 but let's keep our feet on the ground and see what tomorrow brings, meantime Charles is all of those things!
    hehehe iv got butterflies whenever i see him or seb drive, today he was in a league of his own tomorrow ill be extremely cautiously neutral again

It's not how start but how you finish.

https://streamable.com/ej1ac?fbclid=...VcYuIUNbCJUkOQ

Have you seen this?
    Leclerc ignored team orders and overtook Sebastian

Quote Originally Posted by STK View Post

Have you seen this?
    Interesting. Yep, he was faster. I figured he thought when he realized he was on Sebs butt already " why wait 2 laps, I'll do it right here!!!" Gutsy move.

Well done.

Have you seen this?
    Thanks for that. This is the second race in a row where they didn't play the team order radio transmission.

Disappointed Since 2010

Can you imagine Leclerc and Mick as team-mates??? .....salivating.

What I can't imagine is Ferrari telling Mick to 'Let Charles Pass !"

Have you seen this?
    LOL "wait for 2 laps", Hamilton was only 1.4 sec behind and breathing down on Charles's neck and they want him to stay behind Vettel. Very happy that Charles ignored that team order.

Hopefully Charles will score a hat trick in China, pole, FL, race win

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    LOL "wait for 2 laps", Hamilton was only 1.4 sec behind and breathing down on Charles's neck and they want him to stay behind Vettel. Very happy that Charles ignored that team order.
    Would have been epic if the team had sent out a message to seb "charles is quicker than you, can you confirm you understood that message "...
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Would have been epic if the team had sent out a message to seb "charles is quicker than you, can you confirm you understood that message "...
    There was no need for that message, he was much quicker then Seb and passed him using his own talent and speed, rather than non sense team orders....he, he
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

A great drive by CL, cut short by cruel engine problems. These things used to happen a lot with Macca in the early noughties when Ferrari was relatively bullet proof with Schumi. Things have reversed now, with LH having a bullet proof car and Ferrari having a fast car with an unreliable engine. But the positive is that CL looks every bit like a Champion. The SF-90 is the class of the field in terms of speed. This car seems to me like a world beater. A monster. It's not going to be long before the SF-90 racks up the winner's trophies.

So far Charles has got us all learning to hope for great things again.
    Hopefuly the future is red.
    Let's not put too much pressure on the young man. I see Seb back in form by China.
    The Italian press are very fickle and hero to zero is only one race away.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    So far Charles has got us all learning to hope for great things again.
    Hopefuly the future is red.
    hero to zero is only one race away.
    No one could have said it better !!!

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...ision_in_2012/

Can't believe how matured he was for his age. Most of us would have been like max.

So happy we have a plan B in Leclerc. I don't even mind inter-team battles as long as we know we have competitive drivers. I want Seb to lead us because he's in this team for 5 years now and I know he's been working extremely hard to deliver. Maybe even too hard. And it pains me to see him not performing at times. However, I also know Leclerc is here as a competitive plan B to deliver if Seb can't.

I believe Lewis also wants Seb to lead. 5 yrs. worth of wins and luck came his way . Charles needs to start the races as the driver to win. Seb also. But for a engine problem; Charles would have added a win to his list of success in Bah rain. 2 races ; not 5yrs. and the boy is putting Ferrari back to where they belong. Charles is being cool, calm, and collective behind the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...ision_in_2012/

Can't believe how matured he was for his age. Most of us would have been like max.
    If you get chance have a listen to the podcast Charles did for f1 last season,great insight to his maturity it is,this guy is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    So happy we have a plan B in Leclerc. I don't even mind inter-team battles as long as we know we have competitive drivers. I want Seb to lead us because he's in this team for 5 years now and I know he's been working extremely hard to deliver. Maybe even too hard. And it pains me to see him not performing at times. However, I also know Leclerc is here as a competitive plan B to deliver if Seb can't.
    Nice to see that I'm not alone in supporting both drivers, but Seb needs to deliver and stop making errors of judgement and Charles is doing what we all expected of him, let down by the car in Bahrain.

Leclerc vs Max rivalry back in karting days

https://youtu.be/L42H4vkbHYc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We are going to see a lot of CL vs Max in future ala Schumi vs Mika(2000) , Ham vs Vet, Kimi vs Alo ( 2005). Can't wait for Max to end up in Merc.

Max @ Merc would be worse than what Ferrari now has to beat. Remember that as of now; Max doesn't need pole to win or get podiums. Lewis isn't going anywhere and why should he? Max with Leclerc @ Ferrari would be 5 WCC in a row !!! Lewis' biggest nightmare !

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Max @ Merc would be worse than what Ferrari now has to beat. Remember that as of now; Max doesn't need pole to win or get podiums. Lewis isn't going anywhere and why should he? Max with Leclerc @ Ferrari would be 5 WCC in a row !!! Lewis' biggest nightmare !
    Not gonna happen anyways. There's Ocon waiting for Valteri's seat. Imagine Ocon & Max in one team, Merc would break another record... of DNF's lol...

Lewis is eyeing Vettel's seat imo as now that Ferrari is finally up there he can win too and there is nothing more he likes than to be seen as some sort of "God's gift" having brought back the titles to Ferrari himself. It's why I want one of our guys to win it asap and not spoil each-other's chances with internal rivalry.

If Lewis did bring back the titles to Ferrari it would a "God's Gift ! " We now have a 4x champion who just can't do it @ Ferrari. I too remember Max DNFs, but he transformed them into wins and podiums. Second best in points second 1/2 of 2018. Next race with a Charles Seb 1, 2 all will be fine @ Ferrari. I really can't see and don't want to see Honda shaming Ferrari .

Is it too soon to bump?

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Welcome new #2.
    Didn't age well