Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425

Thread: 2018 Singapore GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    I'm fully expecting goldenboy to win again today but I'll be hoping and have my fingers and toes crossed that Seb can somehow get the win.
    (tbh I don't know why I bother watching these days as it puts me in a foul temper for the rest of the day when Lucky McLucky wins yet again.. little Toad )

Please Max, take him out.. although that Merc is kind of bulletproof and keeps going after taking a hit.
    SURELY his run of utter luck has to end soon.. DNF please!
    LOL! Two of my three football teams won yesterday and my third plays the bottom team in the league today so it's all in Ferrari's hands. I really don't want a misarable Sunday evening!
    Trying to be less angry..

Sad to say for us UK Tifosi that we're all going to have a miserable Sunday evening. I'm fed up with my Sundays being trashed, even a podium doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Hamilton to take a dominant victory, I repeat Hamilton to take a dominant victory!
    First time this year that my prediction came true. Well nothing to say about this race, I am not sad anymore, just feel relieved, because now I will watch next races will nearly no pressure. Also Seb looked down after the race, hope he will be relaxed more in next races. 40 points its very hard to gain,thats 17 in old standings with 60 remaining. We need a miracle.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/09/15/...2-tyre-gamble/
    Well it looks like current strategic team/ pit wall is not confident at all of what they r doing. Clearly vettel is saying he can do target time on US.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    https://www.racefans.net/2018/09/15/...2-tyre-gamble/
    Well it looks like current strategic team/ pit wall is not confident at all of what they r doing. Clearly vettel is saying he can do target time on US.
    And who would you blame if he never and went out in q2, oh yeah the pitwall......
    Forza Ferrari

A lot of people call him a rat on this forum. Some call him a denigratory Louise, some a crybaby, 2 chains, Mr McLucky, rapper boy etc etc. Still he keeps winning. And winning and winning! He won’t stop. What has all this disrespect accomplished on this forum? Absolutely nothing! A big fat zero! But keep on guys, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    A lot of people call him a rat on this forum. Some call him a denigratory Louise, some a crybaby, 2 chains, Mr McLucky, rapper boy etc etc. Still he keeps winning. And winning and winning! He won’t stop. What has all this disrespect accomplished on this forum? Absolutely nothing! A big fat zero! But keep on guys, carry on.
    They did the same for Vettel until he came and drove for Ferrari. If Lewis was to drive for Ferrari and win the WDC it would again change.

I remember McLaren fans calling Michael Schumacher names like 'scummy'.
    It didn't do their team much good in the long run.

LOL and what do the Merc forums and Lewis fans call Seb? I have been to Silverstone and heard it all so it's no different.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    They did the same for Vettel until he came and drove for Ferrari. If Lewis was to drive for Ferrari and win the WDC it would again change.
    We probably would not join a Merc forum to talk about him though.....

And you would probably buy a Ferrari shirt if he did come here LOL
    Forza Ferrari

You should probably stay far away from the podiums in Monza. If you’re this distraught now, you’ll need therapy after Monza.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    I played on a friend’s Xbox X F1 2017 and was impressed. Other than the halos, what other improvements are there on the 2018 version? It makes more sense to get an Xbox X rather than spending $800 on a card alone. Apologies for hijacking the thread.
    Peee Wan for Seb, lol ferrari setup guys should get me to do sim work i can give them a better car (Just joking)

maybe strolls Papa can help me out here
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)