Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Singapore GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    P1 in FP2 btw without a win in 5 years. Very, very important thing you havent mentioned.
    Kinda hard to win when you have to play second fiddle...

Either way, it was a joke, calm down...

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

Rule #1 in this Forum: NEVER try to imply that Kimi might be doing something good.

Vettel's crumbling under pressure unless Ham has a few DNF it will take a miracle to win the championship I just can't see Vettel not making more mistakes this year

Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post
    Rule #1 in this Forum: NEVER try to imply that Kimi might be doing something good.
    I know brother, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Vettel's crumbling under pressure unless Ham has a few DNF it will take a miracle to win the championship I just can't see Vettel not making more mistakes this year
    yup
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Its not a joke. Vettel is too error prone and Kimi cant win a race to save his life. Thats very frustrating.

Its not a joke. Vettel is too error prone and Kimi cant win a race to save his life. Thats very frustrating.
    In defense of Kimi, I think the pit wall threw his win away. He kept Hamilton behind him for awhile.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    In defense of Kimi, I think the pit wall threw his win away. He kept Hamilton behind him for awhile.
    Yea, in safe DRS zone behind him. That was heavy undercut teritory, anyones win honestly. He doesnt have race pace to win...

this, hopefully next year we can win and be a better team as a whole,team this year lacked in lots of other ways even with an evenly matched car
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Looks like the US is the best race tyre. If at least one of our cars can get thru Q2 we can split strategy.

Meanwhile, Kimi had a nice practice session......error free.

Hopefully his session data can help Vettels car.

Another mistake by Sebastian, why am I not surprised..
    I guess he started to have second thoughts about himself thats when silly mistakes start to show..

Both cars should do the Q2 with US. Ferrari 1-2 in Q and both start with US, at least one red car will lead after first lap with better race tyre. Even with HS I don't see Hamilton jumping them BOTH in the start.

And maybe Mercs are too with US, although I'm quite sure that Max/Ric/Both of them will split the Mercs. Bottas seems to be nowhere again.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Looks like the US is the best race tyre. If at least one of our cars can get thru Q2 we can split strategy.
    worried we got zero soft tyre data, 2 stop is to be expected, one stop maybe with ulltras -> softs

Kimi cant win a race to save his life. Thats very frustrating.

Check the above post.....rinse & repeat......rinse & repeat.

Well Seb will have FP3 tomorrow. This is surely a must win race though, if we want WDC or WCC.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    worried we got zero soft tyre data, 2 stop is to be expected, one stop maybe with ulltras -> softs
    Didn't Kimi use softs for his race sim ?

Didn't Kimi use softs for his race sim ?
    i dont think so, ferrari only brought 1 soft tyre for both drivers i believe

only positive i can think of, is that samething happened at canada with seb smacking the wall in practice and sat out the session and he won the race, so fingers crossed

only positive i can think of, is that samething happened at canada with seb smacking the wall in practice and sat out the session and he won the race, so fingers crossed
    let's hope so, but I have a feeling Merc have more pace up their sleeve.

I have faith in Seb. He knows this track and he's exceptional around here. He will be on pole tomorrow.

Get P1 in Singapore and you have a good probability of winning the race. Only passing that will be done is in the pits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    let's hope so, but I have a feeling Merc have more pace up their sleeve.
    definitely, they didnt look pressured at all, there aero update at mona and spa really boosted them up for this track , they were faster in slow corners since than compared to ferrari so could be absolutely nail biting close

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Get P1 in Singapore and you have a good probability of winning the race. Only passing that will be done is in the pits.
    The start is always scary though.

I have faith in Seb. He knows this track and he's exceptional around here. He will be on pole tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    it might be a 2 stopper and with our pitwall and drivers i dont think its over till the last 3 meters on the last lap lol, fingers crossed for seb though, we need an upswing and its started with disaster today, hopefully we were hiding some pace as well, we looked like a monster in monza on race sim then sunday came and we got destroyed in tyres and in true pace.

it might be a 2 stopper and with our pitwall and drivers i dont think its over till the last 3 meters on the last lap lol, fingers crossed for seb though, we need an upswing and its started with disaster today, hopefully we were hiding some pace as well, we looked like a monster in monza on race sim then sunday came and we got destroyed in tyres and in true pace.
    All teams hide real pace on Fridays, so chill out, we've got more in hand. Monza's race pace wasnt truly representative of what the car can do as Seb was driving a damaged car and Kimi's tyres were compromised by Butler Bottas.

Kimi Raikkonen has been caught speeding in the pitlane - 73.1 km/h.
    Decision The competitor (Scuderia Ferrari) is fined €1000.

Quote Originally Posted by icedeepan View Post
    All teams hide real pace on Fridays, so chill out, we've got more in hand. Monza's race pace wasnt truly representative of what the car can do as Seb was driving a damaged car and Kimi's tyres were compromised by Butler Bottas.
    but kimi was running in clean air in the first stint, ham after kimi pitted went way quicker than kimi was going so its hard to say that imo