Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Singapore GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Next year will be even harder for Ferrari. New rookie, pitwall calls mistakes, Seb having even more pressure to produce, dropping off the last third of the season......and nothing will change on Mercedes end. It's gonna be a difficult 2019.
    Ferrari this year is at our best we've ever been in this V6 PU era. I see no reason why Ferrari cannot continue on this path of improvement.

Merc had the advantage of getting it right early on, so they will always remain a strong opponent. But Ferrari have been improving, and I'd expect next year we will be even stronger than this.

I don't know why but I still think this is all karma for the crappy statement after Silverstone. They really didn't need that.

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

Also shout out to Charles. P9 in a Sauber on a track he has never driven before.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    We can't rely on winning 3 races, our car is better than that now....we are nearly there but we are up against a very strong Merc team with Lewis driving at his best.
    the very strong Merc team vs the very incompetent pitwall crew

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Also shout out to Charles. P9 in a Sauber on a track he has never driven before.
    Maaa boy
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    the very strong Merc team vs the very incompetent pitwall crew
    Yup.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    1 MERCEDES 415
    2 FERRARI 390
    3 RED BULL RACING TAG HEUER 248
    4 RENAULT 86
    5 HAAS FERRARI 76
    6 MCLAREN RENAULT 52
    7 FORCE INDIA MERCEDES 32
    8 SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 30
    9 SAUBER FERRARI 19
    10 WILLIAMS MERCEDES 7
    This is not correct.

Is binotto in charge of aero too? Or is that someone else?

Lol i wish they remove summer breaks . Maybe then we wont lose giant performance in development. End the racing year earlier give more holidays towards the end of the calender

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Ferrari this year is at our best we've ever been in this V6 PU era. I see no reason why Ferrari cannot continue on this path of improvement.

Merc had the advantage of getting it right early on, so they will always remain a strong opponent. But Ferrari have been improving, and I'd expect next year we will be even stronger than this.
    Totally agree with you if you are talking about the car. The car is in true form. We got it right for 2018.

We still need more improvement in other area's as I have stated. These small mistakes, some more than others, end up costing us in the end. Mercedes makes mistakes too, but they are few whilst they capiltalize on ours.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    This is not correct.
    yeah, you are right, they haven`t changed that yet

Bizarre strategy call today. It was never going to work from that far back and yet another wasted weekend. It's all over if it wasn't already. Even if Merc start throwing this away, it'll be Red Bull picking up the spoils.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Yes, great drive by LeClerc. Most of the action was at the midfield and at the back.

to lose WDC having 40 pts advantage with 7 races left, one must be an idiot. Hamilton is definitely not an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Totally agree with you if you are talking about the car. The car is in true form. We got it right for 2018.

We still need more improvement in other area's as I have stated. These small mistakes, some more than others, end up costing us in the end. Mercedes makes mistakes too, but they are few whilst they capiltalize on ours.
    "SMALL MISTAKES"???

1 Mercedes 452
    2 Ferrari 415
    3 Red Bull 274
    4 Renault 91
    5 Haas 76
    6 Force India 59
    7 McLaren 58
    8 Force India 32
    9 Toro Rosso 30
    10 Sauber 21
    11 Williams 7

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    Bizarre strategy call today. It was never going to work from that far back and yet another wasted weekend. It's all over if it wasn't already. Even if Merc start throwing this away, it'll be Red Bull picking up the spoils.
    100% look at austria and kimi not able to take the win. Seb getting punished by fia .

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I don't know why but I still think this is all karma for the crappy statement after Silverstone. They really didn't need that.

I pinpoint Seb’s demise right back at Baku 2017. The decline of the team can’t be attributed to only that quasi criminal behavior but it was a biggie The Silverstone arrogance and petulant comment didn’t help either. This team has entered a rarified zone. Perhaps Leclerc’s new blood can alter this unremarkable phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post

Indeed we are improving and next year we can take the next step.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    "SMALL MISTAKES"???
    Okay, huge mistakes.

Indeed we are improving and next year we can take the next step.
    Do we as Ferrari fans ever get tired of saying “next year”. I’m losing patience, and I know all about next year...I’m a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, and AS Roma fan. My teams don’t have the best track record lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Do we as Ferrari fans ever get tired of saying “next year”. I’m losing patience, and I know all about next year...I’m a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, and AS Roma fan. My teams don’t have the best track record lol
    Hope is always there, I would not totally give up on this year either. We need to get winning races and making Merc take risks.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post

Yep, that radio from Vettel was unnecessary really

We are lacking in our race strategy and race operations
    What puzzles me is what happened at qualifying. We just seem all at sea with our decision making
    I just want to see us win more races than Mercedes by the season end. If we win 9-10 races that would be serious progress and back to the level we were in 2000s and something to build on going forward into 2019
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Hope is always there, I would not totally give up on this year either. We need to get winning races and making Merc take risks.
    True. The championships may be lost, but I would like to end the year on high with some more wins.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

looks like next year we will have a top driver in Leclerc, we also need to recruit a top strategist.

Again trashed today and something to get used to for the last 6 races.
    WDC.

Me too..!! Lewis DNF on the cards at some race. He’s been very lucky this year more than ever. Driven consistently too.

I believe WCC is up for grabs than WDC. With kimi performing very good.

The ever 'next year'.