Thread: Your favourite/least favourite Ferrari people

Your favourite/least favourite Ferrari people

Who are your favourite and least favourite people in F1 Ferrari history? Do you have any names in particular?

Michael Schumacher is among the first group, helped Ferrari return to greatness and was always loyal to the team. Jean Todt was also instrumental in those achievements as was Rory Byrne, brilliant designer. Ross Brawn was a genius as well though I always got the impression he was more looking after Schumacher than Ferrari.

On the other hand we have Nigel Stepney, absolutely disgusting individual who initiated the Spygate.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Drivers: Michael Schumacher, Jean Alesi, Gerhard Berger, Alain Prost, Fernando Alonso, John Surtees, Niki Lauda, Ricardo Rodriguez
    Others: Ross Brawn, Rory Byrne, Nigel Stepney (yes spygate but his work before that cannot be forgotten), Maurizio Arrivabene, Enzo Ferrari

and I'll go further because why not.

Drivers I wish drove for Ferrari: Francois Cevert, Ayrton Senna, Stefan Bellof, Jochen Rindt
    Others I wish had worked for Ferrari: The utter F1 legend that is Jo Ramirez

Your favourite/least favourite Ferrari people

Drivers: Gilles Villeneuve, Michael Schumacher & Fernando Alonso. Sheer brilliance, guts, ability to extract maximum from the car and mentally very strong, all three

Staff: Ross Brawn, Todt, Byrne, Smedley, Massimo Rivola & Luca di Montezemolo