Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516

Thread: 2018 Russian GP: Practices & Qualifying

Ferrari already thinking of 2019 i guess. All my hopes are with Leclerc now. With Vettel MISTAKES the team feel worthless

Thats why we have the best seasonstart

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    He has to go all out, with 40 points behind, he has nothing to lose, better to go for win rather than settle for P3 or P4. I know Seb will go for it but let's see whether or not Kimi from P4 can do something about Ham in P2.
    no doubt, seb seems like the only one trying to win races this year for the team too, got to risk it all when the car isnt fast enough or when you have no backup, he made mistakes but at this point it would be pointless. ham & mercs would'v won anyway, definitely team needs to figure out why they cant do any progress around summer break till the end of the season.

Atleast one more win for Seb this year would be sweet, doubt it will happen, some people are saying our engines are slightly detuned too.

I think Leclerc has a great chance to impress us today, he has such a big uphill battle starting on hypers hopefully others dont screw him up, a single point would be incredible
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Has FIA banned something on our side, this does not make any sense
    Well I remember Charlie Whiting had a conversation in a mercedes motorhome. Right around the time they were whining about our speed.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    no doubt, seb seems like the only one trying to win races this year for the team too, got to risk it all when the car isnt fast enough or when you have no backup, he made mistakes but at this point it would be pointless. ham & mercs would'v won anyway, definitely team needs to figure out why they cant do any progress around summer break till the end of the season.
    Those are some first grade excuses. Guess It's possible to spin anything to make it Ferraris fault. The plain facts are that Vettel himself screwed up in spectacular fashion in France, Germany, and Italy, and these three incidents alone account for the entire point deficit to Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I think Leclerc has a great chance to impress us today, he has such a big uphill battle starting on hypers hopefully others dont screw him up, a single point would be incredible
    Not long ago you were asking Ferrari to make Leclerc no.2 driver and start supporting Seb from the very first race of 2019. Guess you've changed your tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    Well I remember Charlie Whiting had a conversation in a mercedes motorhome. Right around the time they were whining about our speed.
    lol i think every weekend Seb won or ferrari looked competitive, the next weekend they had ross brawn & charlie at their motorhome discussing something
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

[QUOTE=Liscia;990939]
    Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Told you guys, i stop watching F1, less 1 viewer of this ***** F1, I wanna boycott F1 to let FOM/FIA know that their is so BIAS behind Ferrari, EVERY NEW INNOVATION THEY WILL SCRUTINIZED FERRARI FROM BATTERY TO CAMERA, EVERY RACING ACCIDENT THEY WILL PUNISH FERRARI, but when it comes to Mercedes, ITS ALL RACING INCIDENT and the FLEXY WING IT'S ALL LEGAL!, if it's in court, where's the JUSTICE???????? FIA wanna let HAMILTON win 7x 8-9-10x Champion ? so he can surpass Schumi, FIA want a new FRANCHISE PLAYER???? a new CASH COW PLAYER?[/

Lutong Macau d'ya think?
    YAH Lutong Macau, FIA is not fair in their judgement. when merc has tyre deg they pushing a thicker tyre so that at 4 races merc will study their problem so after that 4 races they have a 2 months time to understand their problem.. there is no equal in F1 as long as they have a cash cow driver, sana maintindihan nila its a race bago nagsimula andyan lahat so comes 1st race if hindi mo nagawa trabaho so be it talo ka na wala nang adjustment sa rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Yes, without that Baku, 6 DNF ahead him, points would be 7-6
    Now it would be 13-6, but it's not. It's 21-6. You can't take his points from Baku away to prove your point because Leclerc was able to capitalize on the circumstances while Ericsson wasn't.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Now it would be 13-6, but it's not. It's 21-6. You can't take his points from Baku away to prove your point because Leclerc was able to capitalize on the circumstances while Ericsson wasn't.
    Even Stroll and Vandoorne got points in that race.
    Anyways, we`ll see next year, I don`t have high hopes.

Even Stroll and Vandoorne got points in that race.
    How did everyone outside the three top teams do compared to Leclerc yesterday?

Disappointed Since 2010

How did everyone outside the three top teams do compared to Leclerc yesterday?
    One of 16 races, YES, give him a FERRARI.
    Let`s just stop this, we talk about this end of 2019.
    I am sure that you are not happy, and I am not happy.

One of 16 races, YES, give him a FERRARI.
    Let`s just stop this, we talk about this end of 2019.
    So we can't talk about it but you can decide already how it will work out?

A LeClerc won't be judged on 1 season anyway
    Forza Ferrari

Oh, no; I am VERY happy with Ferrari's 2019 signing.

Disappointed Since 2010

Oh, no; I am VERY happy with Ferrari's 2019 signing.
    I did mean that we both are not happy end of the 2019.

I did mean that we both are not happy end of the 2019.
    You won't be happy as you will have been shown to be wrong, but we can deal with that end of 2019
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So we can't talk about it but you can decide already how it will work out?

A LeClerc won't be judged on 1 season anyway
    At Ferrari you get judged on what you do in a free practice(you can see it on the forum too), let alone a whole season. I still think he is undercooked, but I hope Charles will prove me wrong and have a great season so we can win a title, it has been too long.